The Devils Brigade - PS4 18+ NA SQUAD UP - "Now, y'all might've heard rumors..."

Thebeau1771
166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 17
“... about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Natz’s”

If YOU like to WIN , Communicate and Dominate with a mature group of like minded individuals... :

The Devils Brigade is enlisting the finest for BFV -
More commonly known as, & in honor of : the Inglorious [email protected] - based on the ww2 commando unit - Freddies Fighters , The Black Devils or .. as they preferred, The Devils Brigade.
1st special service force between the US🇺🇸 & Canada🇨🇦

21+, mic & don’t be a muppet.

Message either on PSN for applications :
Thebeau-17 or Bobby_Boucher94

“... arrivederchee..” - Lt. Aldo Raine

Look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield.

Thebeau-17, General - The Devils Brigade.
Post edited by Thebeau1771 on

Comments

• Thebeau1771
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bump!
  • Thebeau1771
    Bumpp
  • Thebeau1771
    Bump!
  • TopNotchSkillz20
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    aye i think i've played against you, before...was good i'd say...but im looking to for a clan to be in.
    TopNotchSkillz20...im 24 with a mic.
    Also, in BF4 im in a N8V clan, Native Pride...so yeah...
  • Thebeau1771
    aye i think i've played against you, before...was good i'd say...but im looking to for a clan to be in.
    TopNotchSkillz20...im 24 with a mic.
    Also, in BF4 im in a N8V clan, Native Pride...so yeah...

Nice man, add me on PSN and we'll go from there!
  • Thebeau1771
    Bump!
  • Thebeau1771
    Bump!
  • Thebeau1771
    Keep em comin
  • Thebeau1771
    Moving it up
  • Thebeau1771
    Bumpp
  • Thebeau1771
    Bumpp