Ok so did you know?...

Gforce81
3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
... that you can cram your spawn beacon into the actual struts of the bridge on Twisted Steel? Enemy recon took me down, and I noticed he had managed to scramble his way up one of the struts from the bridges surface. Not to be confused with ON the top, like jumping from a plane, but squirelled up into the corner of a lower strut

I noticed him there AGAIN, and after killing him, found out that he had managed to cram his spawn beacon into a hole a little higher than eye level, but still protected within the strut itself.

Just PSA: keep an eye out for Spiderman Recons on TS

Comments

• xeNizKing
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "spiderman recons"

Careful now... wouldn't want to give DICE the idea of giving Recons grappling hooks or something......

wait...forget I said anything.
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    "spiderman recons"

Careful now... wouldn't want to give DICE the idea of giving Recons grappling hooks or something......

Queue bf2 spec Ops and Hardline

~

Op can you confirm that this was your experience?

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSiPN71rrXi-n0_UvQ0t2SfUKaztwknSyIxGqNM_rGgpIuViubl
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    "spiderman recons"

Queue bf2 spec Ops and Hardline

~

Op can you confirm that this was your experience?

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSiPN71rrXi-n0_UvQ0t2SfUKaztwknSyIxGqNM_rGgpIuViubl

Can confirm