This Week in Battlefield V

The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My kid sucks cause I PTO and dont chase kills
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kd not kid
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Throwing my hat in. Last platoon blew goats.

Need to apply to Bottle Top Squad 2 as first platoon is full, welcome to the BTS.
  • PrairieGeek
    Roger that. Will reapply
  • Yorksh1rePud
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Need to add you guys on psn. I'm in the platoon but never see anyone online
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Need to add you guys on psn. I'm in the platoon but never see anyone online

Chillmatik_86 CanonFodder23 DustyLunatic dcs500 steveo_triple_x twlch63 Lordmay G1ggs_Spud Ddraig444 ddraiggoch727 hjmracing600rr
    brutalfabe88 MrFlintMassive this is just a quick list of PSN names for you, just message twlch63 sent you
  • Yorksh1rePud
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome, thanks.
  • blindsniper63
    Awesome, thanks.

Great games and laughs tonight m8 , must do some more
  • Yorksh1rePud
    Awesome, thanks.

Great games and laughs tonight m8 , must do some more

Was a great laugh, really enjoyed it
  • G1ggsy
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Merry Xmas my BTS buddies! Hope the big guy got what you wanted. See you on the Battlefield for some festive banter and laughs 🍻🎄🎅
  • blindsniper63
    G1ggsy wrote: »
    Merry Xmas my BTS buddies! Hope the big guy got what you wanted. See you on the Battlefield for some festive banter and laughs 🍻🎄🎅

All the best to you m8 and your family. 7 cases of beer for xmas should last till shops open lol.
  • PrairieGeek
    100 in BTS1, 10 in BTS2. I got stuck in 2 and can never find anyone on.
  • blindsniper63
    100 in BTS1, 10 in BTS2. I got stuck in 2 and can never find anyone on.

It makes no difference m8 scroll up for a list of our main players, the PSN names are there to make friends with.
  • PrairieGeek
    Not sure where you mean to scroll up. In the ps platoon menu I have only bts2 members
  • blindsniper63
    BTS takedown
  • PrairieGeek
    Ha ha ha, love it. I came up over the hill one round just in time to see a plane taking off down the runway. I was behind him and dropped the panzerfaust on him. Cooked him before he got off the ground. Wish I had a video of it. It was great.
  • beerfree2012
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wanna join
  • blindsniper63
    Not sure where you mean to scroll up. In the ps platoon menu I have only bts2 members

list of psn names
    twlch63
    Chillmatik-86
    CanonFodder23
    dcs500
    hjmracing600rr
    Ddraig444
    ddraiggoch727
    G1ggs_Spud
    MrFlintMassive
    doodleszhs
    DustyLunatic
    here are just a few for you
  • PrairieGeek
    Thanks
  • blindsniper63
    I wanna join

Apply to Bottle Top Squad 2 in companion map