The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ha ha ha, love it. I came up over the hill one round just in time to see a plane taking off down the runway. I was behind him and dropped the panzerfaust on him. Cooked him before he got off the ground. Wish I had a video of it. It was great.

There is a BTS fun night tonight on BF1 start between 7-8 pm GMT , go to playstation comunnity Bottle Top Squad
  • beerfree2012
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the add ... Beerfree2012
  • PrairieGeek
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    @andrewhunt997 check this group out
  • andrewhunt997
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hit me up...a_hunt97
  • blindsniper63
    2346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hit me up...a_hunt97

You have to apply via the battlefield app to Bottle Top Squad 2 also after you friend players keep messages open so i can contact you.
  • blindsniper63
    @andrewhunt997 check this group out

Need messages open as you missed a great laugh last night on our fun night.
  • PrairieGeek
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man I was dead beat after cleaning up from the blizzard all day.
  • blindsniper63
    Happy New Year to all our Platoonies
  • Yorksh1rePud
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good games tonight guys. #doublerocket
  • PrairieGeek
    Was a lot of fun after we switched servers
  • Reed5five
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sent across to join BTS
  • Yorksh1rePud
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Was a lot of fun after we switched servers

Those blueberries were terrible
  • blindsniper63
    Reed5five wrote: »
    Sent across to join BTS

Welcome to the BTS m8 . We don't worry about K/D or stats just enjoy the game you want to play.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome @Tazzy888 we will try and sort you out today m8 and welcome to the BTS
  • blindsniper63
    Sent across to join BTS

Welcome to the BTS m8 . We don't worry about K/D or stats just enjoy the game you want to play.

Why you keep playing with aces tags ?
  • Yorksh1rePud
    Should be in later even though I'm hanging out of my **** and nursing a swollen shoulder from falling down the stone steps outside!
  • Reed5five
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sent across to join BTS

Yeah, I'm playing with two tags, If that's a problem just let me know!
  • blindsniper63
    Sent across to join BTS

Yeah, I'm playing with two tags, If that's a problem just let me know!

Just that when i go to platoons ( bottletopsquad) you don't show up to join you , not a major problem but just easier m8
  • PrairieGeek
    Snuck in a game this afternoon. What a blast. Got top 5 on the team top squad as leader and only 3 kills. I think the only time I want sprinting between flags was when I was bleeding out. It was fun
  • PrairieGeek
    @tippman1337 this is where you wanna be.