The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• tippman1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking to squad up! Psn: tippman1337
    Thank you for the add.
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Need more Oceania players to keep me company lol
  • blindsniper63
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Snuck in a game this afternoon. What a blast. Got top 5 on the team top squad as leader and only 3 kills. I think the only time I want sprinting between flags was when I was bleeding out. It was fun

What game was you on?
  • blindsniper63
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Need more Oceania players to keep me company lol

Any Oceania players out there that could help one of my platoonies?
  • Reed5five
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reed5five wrote: »
    Sent across to join BTS

Welcome to the BTS m8 . We don't worry about K/D or stats just enjoy the game you want to play.

Why you keep playing with aces tags ?

Yeah, I'm playing with two tags, If that's a problem just let me know!

Just that when i go to platoons ( bottletopsquad) you don't show up to join you , not a major problem but just easier m8

Maybe because im in BTS2? Ive got the BTS tags on at the moment
  • PrairieGeek
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Snuck in a game this afternoon. What a blast. Got top 5 on the team top squad as leader and only 3 kills. I think the only time I want sprinting between flags was when I was bleeding out. It was fun

What game was you on?

I was on conquest Arrasso easy to keep F and C on that one.
  • blindsniper63
    Sent across to join BTS

Welcome to the BTS m8 . We don't worry about K/D or stats just enjoy the game you want to play.

Why you keep playing with aces tags ?

Yeah, I'm playing with two tags, If that's a problem just let me know!

Just that when i go to platoons ( bottletopsquad) you don't show up to join you , not a major problem but just easier m8

Maybe because im in BTS2? Ive got the BTS tags on at the moment

Doesn't make any difference with BTS1 OR 2 .
  • blindsniper63
    Me and @Chillmatik_86 messing about
  • PrairieGeek
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got member list so I will be adding friends on the PSN, look for my invite. But, that said, I am taking a break from BFV until after the next update comes out. I have a week long work trip coming up anyway so I will be AFK. I will check back in later
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well after sometime finaly logging in ..

rebuilding a house, played 3 days with canon, yorky, gigs blindsniper , doodles, lordmay, dcs 500 mister flint ..

hehehe who i got back to back ..

its was desent fun .

• hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    @MrFlintMassive

knifing me ...

and getting revenge

• hjm600rr
    edited January 13

also guys ,,

this is my chanel .., where i tend to post some stuf ,

the general got some moves...

• hjm600rr
    Need to add you guys on psn. I'm in the platoon but never see anyone online

working in 3 shifts , different times, that i''m usaly playing
  • hjm600rr

you can find me here also , time to time i stream the play ..

• hjm600rr

found a oldie using the flack gun ,,

• blindsniper63
    bit of melee fun
  • PrairieGeek
    Pickaxes kills to the benny hill theme is the best video montage of the year.
  • blindsniper63
    Big welcome to the new 16 players to the Bottle Top Squad, had some good laughs with you guys .If anybody is interested in joining we don't do stats or K/D just enjoy the game with us, open to all ages ,any gender and any level apply to Bottle Top Squad 2
  • Assassinater7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking to join, I play BFV conquest on PS4. Psn: Assassinater
  • blindsniper63
    Looking to join, I play BFV conquest on PS4. Psn: Assassinater

You are most welcome to join m8 , had 3 more just joined us.