This Week in Battlefield V

The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2 more guys have joined Bottle Top Squad 2, welcome guys have fun and catch you on the battlefield.PS4 community and also on twitter @bottletopsquad
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome @Panther1707 to the BTS hope you have a great time with us
  • Coheed1986
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want in! Casual Norwegian gamer looking for mates to play with.

PSN: Coheed1986
  • blindsniper63
    Coheed1986 wrote: »

Appl to Bottle Top Squad 2 on your companion app, welcome to the BTS M8, PS4 Community and also Twitter @bottletopsquad
  • Coheed1986
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Coheed1986 wrote: »

Appl to Bottle Top Squad 2 on your companion app, welcome to the BTS M8, PS4 Community and also Twitter @bottletopsquad

Applied now 🙌
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ooh dear, not playing much ,

still working on the house
  • blindsniper63
    hjm600rr wrote: »
    ooh dear, not playing much ,

still working on the house

House is more important H
  • blindsniper63
    @ILLOGITECH @rua_taniwha @GeriatricKiwi come join @chaotic_xXx_kiwi at the Bottle Top Squad you will have some great laughs , interested to see how we play then go to his YouTube Channel Chaotic Kiwi or mine twlch63
  • Yorksh1rePud
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been on late the past few nights but none of you seemed to be on. Will likely be on Saturday as off to throw some darts tonight in a vain attempt to win a gallon of ale!
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been on late the past few nights but none of you seemed to be on. Will likely be on Saturday as off to throw some darts tonight in a vain attempt to win a gallon of ale!

yes i iam still working in the house, got sick this week, stomac flu **** flu throw up flu .

and staying at my parents cant talk on the partysetup like normaly

• hjm600rr

some of the ohters are moving too ,

have a good one with the darts just come back with the gallon of ale
  • hjm600rr
    @blindsniper63 make it sticky that the new platoonies sign up for the 2de platoon ,

• Yorksh1rePud
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah everyone is busy with life crap, when I win the EuroMillions we can all retire!
  • GeriatricKiwi
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @ILLOGITECH @rua_taniwha @GeriatricKiwi come join @chaotic_xXx_kiwi at the Bottle Top Squad you will have some great laughs , interested to see how we play then go to his YouTube Channel Chaotic Kiwi or mine twlch63

I'm keen.
    Having issues with the companion app however.
    Any other way of applying?
    PSN Gamer tag Planarwarp if that helps
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm keen.

From the game menu.
  • hjm600rr
    Yeah everyone is busy with life crap, when I win the EuroMillions we can all retire!

good thinking my mate
  • GeriatricKiwi

I'm keen.

From the game menu.

Ok I'll have a look for that when I jump on later today
    Cheers
  • blindsniper63
    hjm600rr wrote: »

yes i iam still working in the house, got sick this week, stomac flu **** flu throw up flu .

and staying at my parents cant talk on the partysetup like normaly

Hope you get better soon m8
  • GeriatricKiwi
    Applied B)
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome Brammers1968 and Planarwarp to the BTS