The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• Brammers1968
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome Brammers1968 and Planarwarp to the BTS

Cheers Mate

• GeriatricKiwi
    40 postsMember Member
    Cheers B)
  • Thanks
    Still trying to catch up with Chaotic for a game.
    He's always in a full squad thus far
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    363 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks

I'll look for ya depending on how the cricket goes lol
  • blindsniper63
    2340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks

Ok guys and all players from the Ocianic area i have set up another platoon to make it easier for you all to get together, The new platoon is ,Bottle Top Squad Ocianic, if you could all join this one then you will know who is in your area. It will not effect you in any way playing with other BTS in other areas of the world but will just be easier for your ping in your region. @chaotic_xXx_kiwi as soon as you join i will make you General then we will try and message as many Ocianic players to join.
  • blindsniper63
    2340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Big welcome to country5968 in joining the Bottle Top Squad and Earache_Erik for joining the Bottle Top Squad 2. See you on the Battlefield guys.
  • lu300zxlu
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do I join
  • Thanks

Ok guys and all players from the Ocianic area i have set up another platoon to make it easier for you all to get together, The new platoon is ,Bottle Top Squad Ocianic, if you could all join this one then you will know who is in your area. It will not effect you in any way playing with other BTS in other areas of the world but will just be easier for your ping in your region. @chaotic_xXx_kiwi as soon as you join i will make you General then we will try and message as many Ocianic players to join.

I'll swap tomorrow
    Night shift at the moment so pushed for time.

Hope to catch up with the Oceania lads Friday - Sunday this week for a game or twenty lol
  • blindsniper63
    lu300zxlu wrote: »
    How do I join

Where are you from m8?
  • hjm600rr
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks

nice general
  • blindsniper63
    hjm600rr wrote: »
    Thanks

nice general

Thanks H , ping is so high when we join with the Ocianic boys i thought i would get them altogether in the platoon.Saves anybody trying to find players to game with, hopefully this will help them out.
  • QwarHimos
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Due to me playing on my sons PS4/gamertag and therefore being unable to link it to my GeriatricKiwi ea account I lost posting rights.

Son lives with the ex

Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be purchasing a 12 month sub and hopefully playing as GeriatricKiwi this weekend(hoping the GTag is available). Until then I hope you guys don't mind me staying in the platoon as Planarwarp.

O and applied to the Oceania BTS.

Hope this isn't an issue
    :(
  • blindsniper63
    QwarHimos wrote: »
    Due to me playing on my sons PS4/gamertag and therefore being unable to link it to my GeriatricKiwi ea account I lost posting rights.

Son lives with the ex

Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be purchasing a 12 month sub and hopefully playing as GeriatricKiwi this weekend(hoping the GTag is available). Until then I hope you guys don't mind me staying in the platoon as Planarwarp.

Hope this isn't an issue

no problem m8, can't make @chaotic_xXx_kiwi the general as he is already a General of some other platoon, you are a Colonel of the Bottle Top Squad Ocianic.
    If you can contact as many Ocianic players you know ( also spread the word) then we will get as many Ocianic players we can together so you will all know who's in your region.
  • blindsniper63
    Big welcome to Gusten11 for joining the BTS, hope ypu enjoy playing with us m8.
  • QwarHimos

Son lives with the ex

Hope this isn't an issue

no problem m8, can't make @chaotic_xXx_kiwi the general as he is already a General of some other platoon, you are a Colonel of the Bottle Top Squad Ocianic.
    If you can contact as many Ocianic players you know ( also spread the word) then we will get as many Ocianic players we can together so you will all know who's in your region.

Cool

I've got a couple of people in mind that I play with regularly.. Dottery ol buggers like me lol
  • blindsniper63
    As you are the Colonel you will be able to accept the guys straight into the Ocianic platoon.I'm too old to die young!
  • QwarHimos
    OK cool

B)
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    363 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Son lives with the ex

Hope this isn't an issue

I'm freed up to take charge if you like @blindsniper63
  • blindsniper63

Son lives with the ex

Hope this isn't an issue

I'm freed up to take charge if you like @blindsniper63

All sorted General @chaotic_xXx_kiwi
  • QwarHimos
    Had some good games with Chaotic and Ax tonight.
    Top squad three games in row to boot lol

Couldn't add anyone to the platoon as it showed me as a private but now that Chaotic is onboard I'll get a few guys to apply B)

Go the Naki and BTS!!