The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    QwarHimos wrote: »
    Had some good games with Chaotic and Ax tonight.
    Top squad three games in row to boot lol

Couldn't add anyone to the platoon as it showed me as a private but now that Chaotic is onboard I'll get a few guys to apply B)

Go the Naki and BTS!!

I'm glad it is working out, @chaotic_xXx_kiwi you need to promote Planawarp to Colonel so he can help you with players joining the Ocianic , keep spreding the word guys
  • blindsniper63
    2383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome Stoney851 and Gusten11 to the Bottle Top Squad 2 , hope you enjoy yourselves and have fun.
  • James_Quick68
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I applied on the app, so look forward to gaining some teammates.
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I applied on the app, so look forward to gaining some teammates.

Where ya located? And welcome
  • James_Quick68
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am in the US. Should have mentioned that before. I'm pretty much only on Battlefield 5 now.

Thanks everyone.
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am in the US. Should have mentioned that before. I'm pretty much only on Battlefield 5 now.

Thanks everyone.

Psn PrairieGeek. I'm also US, central
  • blindsniper63
    Big welcome to UltraVires83 and RavenCcC to the BTS , enjoy yourselves guys.
  • 0ld___Man___Down
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome, I’m going to contact these folks to join in on the fun as I, too, am old and slow.
  • QwarHimos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tas41365 wrote: »
    Awesome, I’m going to contact these folks to join in on the fun as I, too, am old and slow.

If you are in Oceania mate just search for Bottle Top Squad and apply to the Oceania platoon and I'll approve you once I get online B)
  • 0ld___Man___Down
    Thanks, mate!
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

most of them are .. ......

ore just sound younger then they are ..
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    so we have now 3 platoons running ,

that just epic @blindsniper63 still running and finisching , will be also switching jobs in the factory too got myself a new job :D

so alot is going on !! i will be back

say hi general
  • PrairieGeek
    If you're in the US add prairiegeek with a msg for bts
  • blindsniper63
    hjm600rr wrote: »

most of them are .. ......

ore just sound younger then they are ..

Old and slow i am H
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome Max_Ammeaux to the BTS , enjoy your stay with us and hope you have some good laughs.
  • hjm600rr
    If you're in the US add prairiegeek with a msg for bts

you can ad me . normaly playing late hours, still living in europe but mostly working in shifts

• blindsniper63
    Welcome Old_ _ _Man_ _ _Down to the BTS, we have Playstation community on PS4 also Twitter @bottletopsquad enjoy your stay my friend , also keep your messages open for future events.
  • 0ld___Man___Down
    Welcome Old_ _ _Man_ _ _Down to the BTS, we have Playstation community on PS4 also Twitter @bottletopsquad enjoy your stay my friend , also keep your messages open for future events.

Thank you, god to be aboard.
  • blindsniper63

@PrairieGeek can you look after this guy and pass on all our US friends PSN names in the BTS
  • PrairieGeek

@PrairieGeek can you look after this guy and pass on all our US friends PSN names in the BTS

I honestly haven't had time to scroll through and pick them all out yet. I'm trying