The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• James_Quick68
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone is the US can add me. I never see anyone in this platoon on Battlefield and I keep checking at different times of the day.
  • PrairieGeek
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone is the US can add me. I never see anyone in this platoon on Battlefield and I keep checking at different times of the day.

I get on sometimes in the afternoon for some solo time to work on assignments. Usually on evenings with my headset.
  • blindsniper63
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome Old_ _ _Man_ _ _Down to the BTS, we have Playstation community on PS4 also Twitter @bottletopsquad enjoy your stay my friend , also keep your messages open for future events.

Thank you, god to be aboard.

Some BTS USA players for you,
    PSN PrairieGeek
    PSN MadManWithABox75
    PSN brutalfabe88
    PSN beerfree2012
    @James_Quick68 what is your PSN?
  • James_Quick68
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NFERNO68 is my PSN. How do I add the "BTS" in front of my PSN name?
  • PrairieGeek
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NFERNO68 is my PSN. How do I add the "BTS" in front of my PSN name?

Vince the platoon menu you select to "represent"
  • Yorksh1rePud
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great fun last night guys, it's made me want to play BF1 more though!
  • blindsniper63
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great fun last night guys, it's made me want to play BF1 more though!

Ribs are still hurting after all that laughing, i will try and organise another one for Easter
  • oldmandown65
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good time for sure.
  • blindsniper63
    Good time for sure.

Glad you liked it, m8 same again at Easter
  • blindsniper63
    Fancy some of this then come join us for some fun nights
  • blindsniper63
    A big welcome to MooSe431MouSe and Harry Callahan to the Bottle Top Squad 2 platoon , enjoy your stay with us and have plenty of laughs.
    Keep your messages open for details of our fun nights.
  • fergie1235
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looking to join please. I have been playing along with the Euro side squad for a week or so, so looking my BTS squad tags if possible plz.

clown_attack 👍
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome @MaximusKacksimus to the BTS , had some GG's last night and plenty of laughs.
    Don't play this game on your own people, come join a friendly platoon and squad up, we don't care about stats just enjoy yourself. Bottle Top Squad 2 has 39 players at the moment so come join us.Eu based but plenty of worldly player base.
  • PrairieGeek
    I sent out a lot of overdue friend requests last night. The msg was bts2 just so you know it was me. Have been struggling to find anyone online and realized I was missing quite a few new people
  • blindsniper63
    I sent out a lot of overdue friend requests last night. The msg was bts2 just so you know it was me. Have been struggling to find anyone online and realized I was missing quite a few new people
    Appreciate you being in different time zones so here is a list of  USA BTS guys, when you message them just tell them the General twlch63 sent you.
    PSN names 
    brutalfabe88
    beerfree2012
    Old_Man_Down
    baldtiger1
    James_Quick68
    imambaka
    MadManWithABox75
    m1stfan2010
     hope this helps you out m8 and look forward to seeing again soon.
    If you need anymore of  UK/EU just let me know 
  • PrairieGeek
    Thanks General. I actually thought I had most. I might just have to start ditching work and come play in the UK servers with you guys
  • blindsniper63
    Thanks General. I actually thought I had most. I might just have to start ditching work and come play in the UK servers with you guys
    Well you know we will be on Friday nights and most of Saturday day and night, this Sat night we will be on BF1 for our fun night before we go back to BFV.
    My party chat will be set up for 16 players 
  • blindsniper63
    Well you know we will be on Friday nights and most of Saturday day and night, this Sat night we will be on BF1 for our fun night before we go back to BFV.
    My party chat will be set up for 16 players 
    James_Quick68 his psn is NFERNO68 sorry about that Prairie
  • Rsecurity357
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like to drink and shoot stuff I’d like to join
  • PrairieGeek
    I like to drink and shoot stuff I’d like to join

Find bottle top squad 2 in the platoon search and friend me. Same I'd on psn. I'm central US