The Bottle Top Squad Platoon

Comments

• PrairieGeek
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We like killing tanks
  • Rsecurity357
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s saying I can’t send you a friend request because of your settings
  • Rsecurity357
    We like killing tanks

Not letting me add ya man
  • PrairieGeek
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is your psn id?
  • PrairieGeek
    Did you add @twlch63? I'm in his frend list
    PrairieGeek
  • Rsecurity357
    What is your psn id?

Wildmanbooty
  • Rsecurity357
    Did you add @twlch63? I'm in his frend list
    PrairieGeek

I did not but I will
  • PrairieGeek
    Friend request sent
  • blindsniper63
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Warm welcome to wildmanbody, HarryCallahan97 , xSackettx and x-jimthepirate-x to the Bottle top squad, hope you have plenty of laughs with us
  • LeGrump68
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Applied via battlefield app last night. U.K. based. Had to apply after hearing the Benny Hill theme on one of your vids.
  • blindsniper63
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LeGrump68 said:
    Applied via battlefield app last night. U.K. based. Had to apply after hearing the Benny Hill theme on one of your vids.
    All sorted m8 , glad you liked my vids lol, hope you enjoy yourself and remember we don't do K/D or stats but if you are good or bad you will always be welcome and supported by your squad.
    Anbody else reading this should know that you don't have to play alone we are a big family of friends , feel free to come join us 
  • LeGrump68
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

LeGrump68 said:

All sorted m8 , glad you liked my vids lol, hope you enjoy yourself and remember we don't do K/D or stats but if you are good or bad you will always be welcome and supported by your squad.
    Anbody else reading this should know that you don't have to play alone we are a big family of friends , feel free to come join us 

Cheers fella, looking forward to not being a lone wolf all the time.
  • blindsniper63
    LeGrump68 said:

LeGrump68 said:

Cheers fella, looking forward to not being a lone wolf all the time.
    Will be on BFV about 7pm send me friend request twlch63 , Ddraiggoch727YT , clown_attack , lordmay, CanonFodder23, G1ggs-_-  RavenCcC  Hydr069 MadManWithABox75 Old___Man___Down  x_I-Kill-U_x 

Here are some regular players that are on most nights, when you send friend requests just tell them that  you're new to the BTS and the General twlch63 sent me