Getting Tired of this..

Netranger9
172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Been playing for about a week now,and have had to ctl-alt-del 6 times between rounds,anybody else have this problem ?.

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Been playing for about a week now,and have had to ctl-alt-del 6 times between rounds,anybody else have this problem ?.

I did but tonight played all night without having to close the application on my PS4 and all the menus worked. I was having to do it almost every match.

I suppose that's the same thing as PC.
  • Netranger9
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sweet,I thought I was the only one.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sweet,I thought I was the only one.

No
    It's a Huge issue in the community. It seems fixed now unless I just got lucky tonight and I'm on PS4.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I did but tonight played all night without having to close the application on my PS4 and all the menus worked. I was having to do it almost every match.

I suppose that's the same thing as PC.

Pretty much have to restart the game 90% of the time after a match, and no I'm not exaggerating in the least.
  • disposalist
    8682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I've had it plenty. Sometimes I've had crash to desktop, but more times I've had freezes.
  • gettY-1337
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Only thing i can tell, yesterday there was a new AMD driver out, after installing it, crashes while mapchange and shutdowns of the PC. Uninstall with DDU and installed the older driver = works fine again. Dunno if this helps some1.