I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

DaChileanSeabass
148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Wall hacks and no recoil

Comments

• Al3xDaS0uL
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was in a frontlines game yesterday and from the start of the game ALL the enemy players was showing on the minimap for everyone on my team.. It seemd very suspect, and a guy was laughing and seemed like he was the one who made it this way.. I never call out hacks, and rearly see anyone hacking, maby 10 maximum in 800 hours of BF1.. but this is not a good start...
  • Zefar
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wall hacks and no recoil

Noooooo reallly? In a PC game? After a Beta? Impossible!

Like come on man, EVERY MP shooter has cheaters on it. The low life scum that makes them have nothing better to do so they work day and night to make it work.

• STOPchris
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zefar wrote: »
    Wall hacks and no recoil

Like come on man, EVERY MP shooter has cheaters on it. The low life scum that makes them have nothing better to do so they work day and night to make it work.

Which it really amazes me that everyone still buys these games, knowing that there will be a large amount of cheaters in them... Pretty sad really.
  • mal0mod0
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are we sure exactly who the devs of these cheats are?
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Zefar wrote: »
    Wall hacks and no recoil

Which it really amazes me that everyone still buys these games, knowing that there will be a large amount of cheaters in them... Pretty sad really.

Not everyone has the same experience.

I'm still yet to see a blatant cheater in over 40 hours of game time.
  • max0mario
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Not everyone has the same experience
    I'm still yet to see a blatant cheater in over 40 hours of game time.

How can it be, maybe there are exclusive servers just for you?) Or maybe...

...you a super pro gamer with K/D 2.68
    :smiley:
    Post edited by max0mario on
  • CaptHotah
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    In 30 hours so far ive seen 2 obvous hackers. 1 was one shoting everyone with the P08 pistol the other went like 30-2 at lvl 6, 4 rounds in a row on tdm.
    That second guy MIGHT not have been a cheater but i refuse to belive that someone who barely installed the game was **** everyone on the server like that....
  • max0mario
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    In 30 hours so far ive seen 2 obvous hackers. 1 was one shoting everyone with the P08 pistol the other went like 30-2 at lvl 6, 4 rounds in a row on tdm.
    That second guy MIGHT not have been a cheater but i refuse to belive that someone who barely installed the game was **** everyone on the server like that....

To know the true situation I try something "clever" and realize there are 80% in every server keep you in aim all the time, how can it be, some kind of magic maybe :wink:

In bf1 there were maybe 20% clever guys, here we have a 80%, how can it be invisible? Its marasmatic situation, and result must be an 1 month hwid ban first time, in second time it must be forever ban! Or it will be a last bf on PC, I think!
    Post edited by max0mario on
  • max0mario
    edited November 2018
    If everyone uses wallhack, there will be no 100-2 KD, they in the same conditions, but those who play fair is like a fat sheeps, can do nothing) Aimbot have different setting and variants, it can be used like assistant or 5 shots 2 hit for conspiracy. There not a big secret)
    * This is not a propaganda of using cheat, dont use it, its shame to use it!)
  • AddyRazz
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen a couple, I reported one yesterday, he was level 8 with KD 112/2 lol
  • Zefar
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »

Battlefield series have had less cheaters than most MP games what I've noticed and it is more rare to run into one. Which is why I keep buying and playing these games.
  • DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree. It's pathetic. No FF or anti-cheat system when BFV went live. You'd think there would be a system to catch these cheaters once it released world wide. It opened world wide alright, EA/DICE just pretty much handed cheaters a "Golden Ticket" to cheat since there's really no anti-cheat system in place. FairFight? What a joke.

ESP/Aimbot/Wallhacks/No Recoil. Great game! And these affiliated gaming companies, reporters and gaming magazines rating BFV "9/10"...LOL, yea, maybe they should research the "inside" EA gaming community on multiplayer to really get a feel of how this game actually is instead of playing single player campaign, "War Stories".

Think about it...spotting system/mechanics in this game is very underwhelming. I wouldn't be surprised if majority of the players are using ESP to compensate.