I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    10802 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ftmiranda wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Is this real or a joke?

Please don't post links to potential cheat websites ~Rtas

Nice try. lol

I dont get it..

"Let me post asking if this is real or a joke.. in a cheat thread but hey since I'm here I may as well link a cheat website too.. "

The counter intuition and complete lack of logic is staggering.

When I see people post cheat websites in a cheat complaint thread, I immediately have this reaction :

why.jpg
  • MISFITSWITCH
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    [Removed]
    I know EA hates when we post links to vids of cheating. But this is what we deal with every day now in BF. FF is a trash cheat system.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Hercules728
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    I had a similar experience late last night . In 2 rounds the cheater was 80 - 2 . It was quite obvious he was cheating . Both on infantry maps . He was also very active in the chat taunting our team . This is getting ridiculous . I wonder if EA catches a cheater if he gets a 2 day ban , week , or a warning . People use to get a global ban , servers could ban these losers as well . Right now ..... nothing is done .
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10802 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    [Removed]
    I know EA hates when we post links to vids of cheating. But this is what we deal with every day now in BF. FF is a trash cheat system.

So you post it anyway?

*sigh*

• Red_Label_Scotch
    847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody has come up with a technical solution to cheating because selling hacks is profitable enough that they can hire coders just as good as the anti-cheat companies--it is always going to be a back and forth battle. Solutions are in fact quite difficult.

Rental Server Program.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played a few rounds of BF4 tonight. Pretty clean games and, importantly, it was fun.
  • ftmiranda
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello everyone,

Is this real or a joke?

Nice try. lol

I was not trying ng to promote anything. The problem is that everyone knows about that , EA knows about it and does not do anything to prevent it.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello everyone,

Is this real or a joke?

Nice try. lol

I was not trying ng to promote anything. The problem is that everyone knows about that , EA knows about it and does not do anything to prevent it.

Yes but linking to cheat sites (that we could all find through google) serves no purpose on an anti cheat forum. So it does come across as really naive or suspicious. We've seen it here before either way.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello everyone,

Is this real or a joke?

Nice try. lol

EA knows they exist they just don't take legal action. Some are probably so small it's not worth the lawyers fees to file a case against them. But unlike Epic games EA doesn't do anything, you're right.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited February 11
    @ftmiranda
    You are aware of the irony of posting in a cheat thread and linking cheats.. Right?

Put quite simply, It is foolish and violates both the EA Terms Of Service and the Forum Rules.

Additionally, It can result in your account being banned here on the forum, I would strongly suggest that if you wish to discuss the cheating problem, you may do so freely, But DO NOT :

• Link to cheat websites
    • Link to video advertising cheats
    • Link to screenshots of players you suspect of cheating
    • Link to video of players you suspect of cheating
    • Link to video others have made of ongoing cheating

And of course violating any of the forum rules, I will link you to these below.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
  • Major_Pungspark
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, if it aint obvious, and has probably been mentioned, but some regions should only be able to play with themselfs because they have serious issues, no one mentioned but everyone probably knows what region is the number one to never ever be let into another region. Of course that wont help all cheating but it will let cheaters play with cheaters more so they can have a cheater shootout.
  • GUNNY1966
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BATTLEFIELDV is now nothing more than a P.O.S. hackers Central!
  • g0merpile
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »

EA does not care, the game is a flop. Sales way down lower then hardline. The problem is, EA decided to go console leaving many pc players in the dark. They do not care if everyone cheats. Cant beat them might as well join them.
  • Netranger9
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice/EA are never getting another cent out of me.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    g0merpile wrote: »

EA does not care, the game is a flop. Sales way down lower then hardline. The problem is, EA decided to go console leaving many pc players in the dark. They do not care if everyone cheats. Cant beat them might as well join them.

Well i won't sink to the level of cheating at video games for some sort of weird ego driven, power trip. Also i wouldn't get satisfaction from a fake score and win. i'd rather be true to my low skill levels of gaming. I just won't buy these games anymore and focus on decent single player campaign games. For me online gaming has descended into a cess pool. It's bottom of the barrel gaming. Shame
  • ftmiranda
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    @ftmiranda
    You are aware of the irony of posting in a cheat thread and linking cheats.. Right?

Put quite simply, It is foolish and violates both the EA Terms Of Service and the Forum Rules.

Additionally, It can result in your account being banned here on the forum, I would strongly suggest that if you wish to discuss the cheating problem, you may do so freely, But DO NOT :

• Link to cheat websites
    • Link to video advertising cheats
    • Link to screenshots of players you suspect of cheating
    • Link to video of players you suspect of cheating
    • Link to video others have made of ongoing cheating

And of course violating any of the forum rules, I will link you to these below.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
    @LOLGotYerTags

Hey man, I did not mean to not follow the rules. Sorry about that - message understood. Cheating on BFV or even BF1 on PC is like that movie Fight Club. Its happening but you can’t talk about it.
    Just open google and type “cheating bfv” you will see hundreds of websites that say that EA/DICE can’t detect them. They show how its done and garantee your money back if they catch you. Its ridiculous!

I wish EA/DICE would be more transparent and proactive to counter what is happening, don’t tell us how to dontour job (to find cheaters) - create a game that have ways to prevent and catch those who cheat, the game is becoming a joke and many people will just stop playing it.

If you can’t prevent cheaters be open and say, we can’t control it on PC, play on consoles.

I like the game, many, many bugs, but besides that, there is no baseline anymore. Anyone or everyone might be using some sort of cheat. That is a big red flag tonplay these games on PC. Its just sad to see such a great game go to waste.
    Post edited by ftmiranda on
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    g0merpile wrote: »

Well i won't sink to the level of cheating at video games for some sort of weird ego driven, power trip. Also i wouldn't get satisfaction from a fake score and win. i'd rather be true to my low skill levels of gaming. I just won't buy these games anymore and focus on decent single player campaign games. For me online gaming has descended into a cess pool. It's bottom of the barrel gaming. Shame
  • stabbinhobo
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Quote of the day....

"Cheating on BFV or even BF1 on PC is like that movie Fight Club. Its happening but you can’t talk about it."

:p
  • -Antares65z
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody has come up with a technical solution to cheating because selling hacks is profitable enough that they can hire coders just as good as the anti-cheat companies--it is always going to be a back and forth battle. Solutions are in fact quite difficult.

Rental Server Program.

I think that ship already sailed. If it were mainly just cheaters driving the players away from the game, then maybe an RSP would bring some back. But the game itself is lacking in many different ways aside from the cheaters.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    Someone said a few posts back that no one has come up with technical solutions. If youve been following this thread you'll see lots of suggestions that have been proven to tighten up a games security vs cheating. The problem is EA is governed by people that put the focus on cost cutting and doing the bare minimum on things that don't bring a financial return. So they won't tighten up on account verification methods to prevent cheats opening new accts because they'll lose the extra revenue from repeat purchases/rental of the game. When they put that ahead of maintaining a clean game they lose any loyalty from lots of us. It's a big F U to us all who don't cheat. But a few things mentioned on top of tightening up on repeat cheating accts...... RENTED SERVERS. Let people with a passion for the integrity of a game help to keep it "fun and fair" to quote EA. As someone else mentioned go after the hack developers like Epic did. i'm sure that company felt the pressure and considered its role after being sued. If they can have paypal kill payment methods for these sites their sales will drop. How many of you would give your card details to one of these hack sites? There has to be a legal position that these sites that bring a game into disrepute could be restricted from using legitimate payment methods. If they stop duplicate accts, add a 2nd level of anti cheat whether battleye or easy anti cheat to catch them. An easier report method in game and actual reviews of evidence provided would be nice too. A combination of these things pro actively actioned would make it such a chore for the developers and the cheats. We'll never have cheat free games but if it made cheats tone it down that would at least make it playable. Online gaming is in a state and it's up to these companies to take it seriously or watch game sales and in game purchases continue to drop on pc versions. If thats what they want then fine stay on the path they've been on for years