I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Guys look at what EA has been doing. They ban sweep and then have a sale, just like they did recently. Look at all those new guys that are level 0 playing like level 50. It is so laughable. EA hasn't been banning, because they are banning right before a big sale. This is also why recently, I have noticed a decline in the amount of cheaters... After the last big sale? Been noticing A LOT of level 0 guys doing REALLY well. These scum bags are only banning to make money.
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    His own team admitted there was a spot hack.

https://imgur.com/a/98knBFC

This is why we do not respect EA. This is why we do not respect DICE.

We shouldn't respect EA and Dice. They could care less about their customers. There is a reason why they were voted the worst company in America several years... The only other company that could beat them was Comcast. I wish they still did that contest, but someone probably paid them a lot of money to not do it anymore...
  • Lawn_Dartimus
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 10
    Yeah, this is some serious B S. I am totally disgusted with EA/DICE's total lack of care shown re: the hacker problem in this game. I have, like most everyone else playing this franchise, spent a lot of money on the vairous BF games. I WILL NOT be doing that ever again, unless and until EA/DICE step up and make REAL, NOTICEABLE efforts in combating hackers in BFV. Enough is enough, and I wll vote with my wallet when their next product is presented for purchase.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Red, You know full well that you're naming and shaming.

So before you catch a ban, Stop.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://imgur.com/a/nGPaIsP

Name edited. PM me for his name.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://imgur.com/a/UPGegzl

How the round ended.
  • Red_Label_Scotch

I hope you have a good night.
  • Loony
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Guys look at what EA has been doing. They ban sweep and then have a sale, just like they did recently. Look at all those new guys that are level 0 playing like level 50. It is so laughable. EA hasn't been banning, because they are banning right before a big sale. This is also why recently, I have noticed a decline in the amount of cheaters... After the last big sale? Been noticing A LOT of level 0 guys doing REALLY well. These scum bags are only banning to make money.

Shows how dumb they really are, they would make more cash AFTER the sale not before xD
  • Lawn_Dartimus
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 10

• STOPchris
    edited March 10
    My comments are getting auto binned now? How about you post my binned comment mod?
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    My comments are getting auto binned now? How about you post my binned comment mod?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9nebvk/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_on_fri_oct_12th_at_9am/e7m013y/?context=0

danmitre
    Global Community Manager
    4 months ago
    Anti-cheat efforts is of HIGH priority for us. We want the battlefield to be enjoyable and as fair as possible. With every release and update we improve our anti-cheat systems to mitigate against new and existing cheat programs, bots, etc. Battlefield V will have the latest and greatest, and we will continue to dedicate resources to improving throughout Tides of War.
    AND

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9nebvk/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_on_fri_oct_12th_at_9am/e7n9i94/

tiggr
    Multiplayer Producer

4 months ago
    It means we don't talk about anti cheat details as it tips off the cheat makers. But we are doing quite well on that front, is all I can say.

If the current state of the game is, "doing quite well," I would hate to see your opinion of doing poorly.
  • STOPchris
    EA did terrible with initial sale of this game. They would hate to see the player numbers decline with bans, so they don't ban anyone.... What would they like? Higher sales of course. What do they end up doing? Ban cheaters RIGHT before the sale and then let them all back in for cheap... EA is the WORST company in America HANDS DOWN.
  • STOPchris
    They did tell us though, cheaters have an easy time of creating a new account and playing again... ESPECIALLY IF YOU BAN THEM RIGHT BEFORE A BIG SALE!
  • DancesWthMice
    85 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    They're scaling up the anti-cheat team, and also planning to add a report feature that will go directly to Easy-Anti-Cheat.

https://www.pcgamer.com/over-355000-apex-legends-cheaters-have-been-banned/

Dice should really take some cues from respawn

We've been asking for this in battlefield for the longest.

asking for what, a number of how many cheaters have been banned? That in itself proves nothing other than X amount of player have been banned.....

As a moderator, your editorial pieces are not wanted here. Your position necessitates a bias. Moderate.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    tiggr
    Multiplayer Producer

4 months ago
    It means we don't talk about anti cheat details as it tips off the cheat makers. But we are doing quite well on that front, is all I can say.

If the current state of the game is, "doing quite well," I would hate to see your opinion of doing poorly.

Clowns

vrea92.jpg
  • STOPchris
    edited March 10
    Pelliy wrote: »
    They're scaling up the anti-cheat team, and also planning to add a report feature that will go directly to Easy-Anti-Cheat.

https://www.pcgamer.com/over-355000-apex-legends-cheaters-have-been-banned/

Dice should really take some cues from respawn

We've been asking for this in battlefield for the longest.

asking for what, a number of how many cheaters have been banned? That in itself proves nothing other than X amount of player have been banned.....

As a moderator, your editorial pieces are not wanted here. Your position necessitates a bias. Moderate.

Not to mention that providing a number would allow someone to pinpoint that EA is banning ONLY right before a sale to boost sales of the game during the sale.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris.. you really don't want to tangle with them on moderating. You'll lose. You won't heed my advice, and they'll jail you for a while. Seen it before.. it'll happen again.

And honestly.. thinking EA is banning players before a game goes on sale to boost sales is really nutty. Stay on point.. the anti-cheat in BF games is horrifically bad and we'd like EA/Dice to actually get some effective anti-cheat in their games. We know they're not going to do that, but maybe we can at least name and shame them.. right?

Name and shame the hell out of EA and Dice.
  • STOPchris
    Micas99 wrote: »
    STOPchris.. you really don't want to tangle with them on moderating. You'll lose. You won't heed my advice, and they'll jail you for a while. Seen it before.. it'll happen again.

And honestly.. thinking EA is banning players before a game goes on sale to boost sales is really nutty. Stay on point.. the anti-cheat in BF games is horrifically bad and we'd like EA/Dice to actually get some effective anti-cheat in their games. We know they're not going to do that, but maybe we can at least name and shame them.. right?

You are delusional if you don't see that EA ban sweeped right before their last sale... The writing is on the wall... Why else would all these level 0 guys be coming back destroying everyone? Why else would a lot of the cheaters be gone JUST before the sale took place.... Open your eyes, it is ALL about money for EA.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Micas99 wrote: »

You are delusional if you don't see that EA ban sweeped right before their last sale... The writing is on the wall... Why else would all these level 0 guys be coming back destroying everyone? Why else would a lot of the cheaters be gone JUST before the sale took place.... Open your eyes, it is ALL about money for EA.

Nope. They don't need a sale. Hack3ed Battlefield accounts are sold for around 0.40 usd each...
This discussion has been closed.