I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    I said christmas was when I first noticed the uptick in cheaters. Its actually gotten worse since then. Its not uncommon to meet cheaters daily, sometimes multiple per day. The state of the anticheat is not good, especially compared to BF1 efforts before that. I hope they have something in store soon. The only time I've seen anticheat worse than this is playing BF4 operation servers.

It was the effect of Christmas sales on cheating-sites that you noticed. And probably they have won many new customers, who discovered that cheating does not punish in this game.

I don't think so. More or less the games been on sale ever since that time. So sales I don't think play a part in it.

I think what played a more likely roll is dice's silence. A video addressing cheating in bf5 got to a million views which they felt a need to address with a blog post.

It did raise some attention to it but it also made cheats more popular imo. That video was a catch-22. It forced dice to respond but it also showed cheaters if you want to cheat this is the game to do it.
  • RRedux
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seeing wallhackers isn't even surprising anymore, it's become so regular that it's part of the game at this point. It's kinda easy to tell when certain players shoot 100% accurate through smoke, bushes, trees etc.

Not to mention the most funny ones, the ones that keep shooting the wall/hill in front of you over and over because they can SEE you there with the wallhack, but they can't see the terrain in between.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RRedux wrote: »
    Seeing wallhackers isn't even surprising anymore, it's become so regular that it's part of the game at this point. It's kinda easy to tell when certain players shoot 100% accurate through smoke, bushes, trees etc.

Not to mention the most funny ones, the ones that keep shooting the wall/hill in front of you over and over because they can SEE you there with the wallhack, but they can't see the terrain in between.

Lol then you get called out for having a "no damage" hack or something....
  • parkingbrake
    2419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dynamyte71 wrote: »
    There are a lot of shady characters playing this game. We had an opponent cheating in a tank on Aerodome last night. His team helped us get rid of his resupply and hi jacked their own tank from him. He was at least 56-0 and the game was a cluster before he quit.
    Players used to do things like that a lot back in previous versions of the game, like following a cheater around and telling the other team where he was so they could find him and kill him. It was nice to see legit players on both teams cooperate to take the fun out of it for a hack user.

Isn't it a shame that players care more about cheating than the game's publisher?

• AntiFox08
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RRedux wrote: »

I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I've seen an aimbotter (never seen a rage bot in BF V other than YouTube), but I can't count the amount of times I've seen nonchalant ESP users. Ones that don't aimbot, but have the advantage of knowing where I am and can win 8/10 fights. It's painfully obvious when I haven't even made a pin drop (obviously haven't fired a shot to make the red dot) and there's no flare around.

Lately, I've been seeing people use damage modifiers. Only 2 or 3 so far, but still, only days apart. It was painfully obvious when a Spitfire was ripping my bomber to shreds without even coming close to overheating, meanwhile his teammate with the same accuracy would do minor scratches. His alibi was that he's a "Battlefield veteran" and his accuracy is good. I also ran into someone earlier today that was using a damage modifier with an MP40 and did better than anyone I ever saw use a Thompson, Suomi, or ZK. He was also using an ESP, but what really gave him away was the damage modifier. Damage modifiers were common in Battlefront, and I'm surprised I haven't seen them that much in any Battlefield game, but I guess now they're starting to get more use.
  • D5RAT
    1994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »

No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation.

You mean aside creating an environment of toxicity and distrust?

How does the "environment" have anything to do with the state of the anti-cheat in BF5 and BF1? That's just noise and can be ignored. That's why hackusations are meaningless.

There's really only 2 issues here. First; what is the current state of the anti-cheat in BF5 and BF1? Second; what is the plan to update and improve the state of anti-cheat in BF5 and BF1? I get that people want to focus on individual players, but that doesn't matter.

First of all, it is not noise. It is the bulk of this anti-cheat witch hunt. Cheaters are super rare. Most of the time, it is just hackusations which inaccurately depict a picture that there is something to fix here.
    Any decently good player have been accused of cheating.

The problem with this post is that it is filled with newbs who cannot even aim. If you are good and enjoy the game, why would you be here constantly like yourself. There is no issue here. So far, I have only seen 1 over hundred of hours.

Secondly, you are just crying here over and over again. It gets extremely annoying just like the rest of hackusation community in-game. One guy accused me of too much headshots. What am I suppose to do? Aim for their legs? These are the type of false accusation throwing around.

Lastly, regarding that one video of the guy shooting through smoke. He might have just gotten lucky. But no! People would accuse that as turning on hack. While the rest of the video, he turn off his hack since his aim was inaccurate.

The whole post is overblown by newbs.

You are so wrong . just do some googling and find the masses of undetected cheats available for this game and the masses using free wallhax and LOD graphics
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »

You are so wrong . just do some googling and find the masses of undetected cheats available for this game and the masses using free wallhax and LOD graphics

He got outed... :)
  • SpejsXmonkeY
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    It´s killing the game to be honest, and it feels like no action is being made. Called out a cheater for the 10th time atleast.. And he admitted and said what are you gonna do about it? :dizzy:

I was like, i can report.
    He replied - like they gonna do something anyways and laughed. haha LOL this is so bizarre. And no follow up what so ever about what action they took and so on. That makes me feel like putting time into reporting someone is just a huge waste of time. It´s honestly sad that the developers can´t take action and control over thier own [removed] game.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11456 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @SpejsXmonkeY
    Don't Swear, This includes attempting to obscure part of the word with asterisks.

Just don't do it ( at all ).
  • Mc_TheRipper
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @SpejsXmonkeY: So true, +1
  • JimBeam12
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Uninstalled this crap. Uninstalled anthem too. Luckily, I got these 2 garbage dumps for free with my video card. I'm sorry for the poor souls who still buy something from EA.
  • RRedux
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got fooled when they made that big thread about "working on new methods of anti-cheat measures" (the one that recently got de-stickied).

I thought it meant that they were actually acknowledging that there is a problem and intended to do something about it. Turns out it was just a ruse to placate the playerbase with empty words.

Not a single thing has changed.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any help with this?

What is he firing at?

https://streamable.com/ru4me
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Any help with this?

What is he firing at?

https://streamable.com/ru4me

You can see him tracking through the trees. Online gaming is in a sad state. Gone are the days of good clean competitive battles. Pretty soon it will be all chumps playing as most respectable, decent people i know have given up playing and trying to compete with scum online entirely. Low lifes doesn't quite say it. Sad times
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well done Dice. Fine work on anti cheat. Leading the way for the industry. pmsl
  • JohnnySeven
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bfv = rampant cheating, game is becoming unplayable, like the game, hate that EA doesn't give a hoot about fixing the problem, wish we could get up a class action suit for our money back.
  • Dynamyte71
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Two nights back to back we had to bounce from servers because there was one person blatantly cheating that wouldn’t quit and didn’t care. Took several screenshots of the leaderboard. Everyone is 27-12 or 13-4 and you know you got that one obvious one that is 52-0 or 72-1.
    I decided last not not to use the in-game report and actually file a complaint manually through origin that allows you to include up to 5mb files. In this case screenshots. I actually filed it under a complaint for a harassing player. Included their names and screenshots. I found this way more satisfying since it is filed as a harassment case I get a response back. My recommendation would be to do the same so that they are completely inundated with tickets on the issue.
  • ViolentMinds
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating is REALLY bad in BFV. I never saw it this bad in BF1.
  • JCap334
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    I"m nearly done with this game. It's sad because this is one of the most fun BF games I've played. I've seen more blatant aimbot cheating in this game than all previous BF games I have played in recent history: BFBC2, BF3, BF4, and BF1.

Last night we had a fully raging aimbotter in TDM for 4 rounds straight getting scores like 67 - 0, 84-3, etc. This is from battlefieldtracker, and I won't name and shame this blatant cheater so I don't go to jail [discussion of moderation removed]

Score/min
    K/D
    Kills
    Kills/min
    Top 0.1%
    Win %
    94.60%
    Wins
    Deaths
    Assists
    Top 100%
    Damage