I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yikes post gone again T_T @LOLGotYerTags
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11682 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Yikes post gone again T_T @LOLGotYerTags

    REEEEE!

    Ok one sec :D
  • Micas99
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd no need to explain dude. I've said my piece. Leave it up to their own imaginations.

    Rather just get back to talking about the state of the anti-cheat with reasonable people that want to discuss it.

    You claim to have the "facts and evidence". I ask for that. You do some hand-waving dismissal. It's just bizarre.

    Since you don't want to back up what you claimed in a previous message.. how about explaining your more recent? What is the "state of the anti-cheat", and what happened to the prophesied "ban wave"? I expect you would have some inside information on it, otherwise you'd just be guessing.. right?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    How is what he said absurd?
    It is really simple.

    When you have an anti-cheat that basically does not work, the anti-cheat, while existent, has a functional effect of so near to zero to be effectively zero.


    Then have a balanced conversation without throwing fantasy land accusations thrown on top of it. I'm not say you do it but when people come in saying dice willingly allows content creators to cheat

    Then address me, instead of "people who come in and throw fantasy accusations."

    Start making sense, unlike your friend.

    Anti cheat - garbage
    Agreement - yes?
    So what's the issue?
    Semantics?
    The post was in direct relation to ME let me spell that for you M - E and another person in the thread who made a comment about streamers and camera setup. Are you a streamer? No
    The second half of his post was in relation to a comment made about hackers switching people to different teams which is a "fantasy land" scenario currently since we do have a balancer that (clearly doesnt work as intended) and content creators being "allowed" to cheat.
    So I'll ask again how is it absurd to disagree with that if we are supposed to have a balance conversation?
    So now that this has been cleared up what is your issue with the post?




  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm curious to see if Firestorm update will bring in additional anti-cheat or significant updates to the current anti-cheat.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While you guys argued about the precision of terms...

    https://streamable.com/rk95x
  • Micas99
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    While you guys argued about the precision of terms...

    https://streamable.com/rk95x

    Is this the part where we start debating the "state of the anti-cheat"? I'm curious to know what these "facts and evidence" are.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags Can you unbin that post for me. Not that it matters anyways.
  • g0merpile
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    If We Read the 37815bd455e87beaeb79b3591a7c0b5f.png
    So the cheaters are breaking the contract. This means their IP/Hardware?UID# should be banned and sued for damages. EA does not care if we damage their game by using cheats. Cheats are reverse engineered game.
    Edit: EA seems to be on the right track by running EA AS SERVICE, everyone playing on EA will have to give personal/PC details for the service to run. Doing this helps prevent hackers to be known as an UNKNOWN> I prefer if EA made this a TPM Service.
    Post edited by g0merpile on
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    How is what he said absurd?
    It is really simple.

    When you have an anti-cheat that basically does not work, the anti-cheat, while existent, has a functional effect of so near to zero to be effectively zero.


    Then have a balanced conversation without throwing fantasy land accusations thrown on top of it. I'm not say you do it but when people come in saying dice willingly allows content creators to cheat

    Then address me, instead of "people who come in and throw fantasy accusations."

    Start making sense, unlike your friend.

    Anti cheat - garbage
    Agreement - yes?
    So what's the issue?
    Semantics?
    The post was in direct relation to ME let me spell that for you M - E and another person in the thread who made a comment about streamers and camera setup. Are you a streamer? No
    The second half of his post was in relation to a comment made about hackers switching people to different teams which is a "fantasy land" scenario currently since we do have a balancer that (clearly doesnt work as intended) and content creators being "allowed" to cheat.
    So I'll ask again how is it absurd to disagree with that if we are supposed to have a balance conversation?
    So now that this has been cleared up what is your issue with the post?




    This is what you wrote to me. you know, M-E...
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    How is what he said absurd?
    It is really simple.

    When you have an anti-cheat that basically does not work, the anti-cheat, while existent, has a functional effect of so near to zero to be effectively zero.


    Then have a balanced conversation without throwing fantasy land accusations thrown on top of it. I'm not say you do it but when people come in saying dice willingly allows content creators to cheat and hackers can move people around in a
    is absurd but doesn't mean there shouldn't be a conversation. That doesn't make it a derailment of a thread because its a direct relation to "cheating" both sides of the argument have every right to post here.

    Back to ignore for ya.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    Edit* double post
    Post edited by TyroneLoyd_TV on
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously some anti cheat in BFV but it is inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously some anti cheat in BFV but it is inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    I'm not. I've never had any issues with you or talking about it. I don't see eye to eye with many people in this thread at some points in time, but I'm able to have a discussion. As I have with you. I didn't say the anticheat wasn't poor. It is. My comments weren't directed at you or anyone else that wants to have a real discussion about the anticheat and about its state right now. I do not argue that its not good.

    There was an underlying point to my whole point, basically if people are antagonizing, its best not to address them and focus on people that want to talk about the topic. That's my central message. Otherwise, it goes no where. which begs the question, why engage in conversation?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously some anti cheat in BFV but it is inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    I'm not. I've never had any issues with you or talking about it. I don't see eye to eye with many people in this thread at some points in time, but I'm able to have a discussion. As I have with you. I didn't say the anticheat wasn't poor. It is. My comments weren't directed at you or anyone else that wants to have a real discussion about the anticheat and about its state right now. I do not argue that its not good.

    There was an underlying point to my whole point, basically if people are antagonizing, its best not to address them and focus on people that want to talk about the topic. That's my central message. Otherwise, it goes no where. which begs the question, why engage in conversation?

    And it wasn't 100 pages back it was only 2 and it was direct response to a question asked which is why I dont understand why it garners so much attention.
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously some anti cheat in BFV but it is inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    I'm not. I've never had any issues with you or talking about it. I don't see eye to eye with many people in this thread at some points in time, but I'm able to have a discussion. As I have with you. I didn't say the anticheat wasn't poor. It is. My comments weren't directed at you or anyone else that wants to have a real discussion about the anticheat and about its state right now. I do not argue that its not good.

    There was an underlying point to my whole point, basically if people are antagonizing, its best not to address them and focus on people that want to talk about the topic. That's my central message. Otherwise, it goes no where. which begs the question, why engage in conversation?

    And it wasn't 100 pages back it was only 2 and it was direct response to a question asked which is why I dont understand why it garners so much attention.

    *Kanye* shrug. Who knows but as I said, best to ignore it. Those people that are saying certain forum regular members cheat and being coy about it are not people that want to engage in a chat about anti-cheat. It's not worth responding to. The conspiracies are getting old. The schtick is getting old. The conversation goes no where.

    Lets just stick to the facts. There's anticheat and the anticheat sucks. I'm sure that's something we all can agree at this point. Whether we agreed or disagreed in the past. The point is we all agreed its terrible right now.
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @TyroneLoyd *Kanye* shrug. Who knows but as I said, best to ignore it. Those people that are saying certain forum regular members cheat and being coy about it are not people that want to engage in a chat about anti-cheat. It's not worth responding to. The conspiracies are getting old. The schtick is getting old. The conversation goes no where.

    Lets just stick to the facts. There's anticheat and the anticheat sucks. I'm sure that's something we all can agree at this point. Whether we agreed or disagreed in the past. The point is we all agreed its terrible right now.
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    If We Read the 37815bd455e87beaeb79b3591a7c0b5f.png
    So the cheaters are breaking the contract. This means their IP/Hardware?UID# should be banned and sued for damages. EA does not care if we damage their game by using cheats. Cheats are reverse engineered game.
    Edit: EA seems to be on the right track by running EA AS SERVICE, everyone playing on EA will have to give personal/PC details for the service to run. Doing this helps prevent hackers to be known as an UNKNOWN> I prefer if EA made this a TPM Service.

    if they are not doing it for apex, it wouldn't give me any hope that they would do it for battlefield. Hell, Fifa is their top earner. Fifa ultimate team. I can't find any discussion online that says that game has an anticheat. You can google and find people asking EA to put an anticheat in the PC version . I could be wrong, but I never found any evidence that one exists there and that's their TOP earner. You'd think they would be very protective of that IP considering it generates ~ billions of dollars in sales every year.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    How is what he said absurd?
    It is really simple.

    When you have an anti-cheat that basically does not work, the anti-cheat, while existent, has a functional effect of so near to zero to be effectively zero.


    Then have a balanced conversation without throwing fantasy land accusations thrown on top of it. I'm not say you do it but when people come in saying dice willingly allows content creators to cheat

    Then address me, instead of "people who come in and throw fantasy accusations."

    Start making sense, unlike your friend.

    Anti cheat - garbage
    Agreement - yes?
    So what's the issue?
    Semantics?
    The post was in direct relation to ME let me spell that for you M - E and another person in the thread who made a comment about streamers and camera setup. Are you a streamer? No
    The second half of his post was in relation to a comment made about hackers switching people to different teams which is a "fantasy land" scenario currently since we do have a balancer that (clearly doesnt work as intended) and content creators being "allowed" to cheat.
    So I'll ask again how is it absurd to disagree with that if we are supposed to have a balance conversation?
    So now that this has been cleared up what is your issue with the post?




    This is what you wrote to me. you know, M-E...
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    How is what he said absurd?
    It is really simple.

    When you have an anti-cheat that basically does not work, the anti-cheat, while existent, has a functional effect of so near to zero to be effectively zero.


    Then have a balanced conversation without throwing fantasy land accusations thrown on top of it. I'm not say you do it but when people come in saying dice willingly allows content creators to cheat and hackers can move people around in a
    is absurd but doesn't mean there shouldn't be a conversation. That doesn't make it a derailment of a thread because its a direct relation to "cheating" both sides of the argument have every right to post here.

    Back to ignore for ya.

    Typical deflection and typical result.
    You missed the point entirely but that's fine go back to your safe space. Reminds me of a certain group of people these days.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!