I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    I think his post just went through twice one got hung up during approval. It's no biggie. I don't have issues with bad or really anyone TBH if they are willing to talk and leave all that extra stuff behind.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    I think his post just went through twice one got hung up during approval. It's no biggie. I don't have issues with bad or really anyone TBH if they are willing to talk and leave all that extra stuff behind.

    Ah my apologise then
  • -Antares65z
    1550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow! 79 new responses to this thread in 24 hours?
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played last night against a suspicious person on Frontlines. Had a username of the format xxxxx11111 name and digits. A quick google of the name revealed a steam account of the same name, with a VAC ban. He said, "oh, that was in counterstrike, back when I was a kid."
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    It was a repeat message
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    So basically what you're saying is don't reply to a question or question someones logic on a said accusatio. No matter what page it's on. Cool noted
  • Micas99
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mal0mod0 wrote: »
    Played last night against a suspicious person on Frontlines. Had a username of the format xxxxx11111 name and digits. A quick google of the name revealed a steam account of the same name, with a VAC ban. He said, "oh, that was in counterstrike, back when I was a kid."

    Dude you have played with A LOT more than ONE dude. Game publishers need to be held accountable for all the cheating. I have never in my life seen it so bad as it is right now in BFV. Try playing a game of rush legit. It is ****. All this other blah blah blah is just that. If you think you are only playing with one or 2 cheaters a day you are either very uneducated/not very bright or are cheating yourself. There is absolutely no other explanation.

    There is A LOT more Dice et al could do to combat cheating but they choose not to. You really have to ask yourself why.

    It's odd that you would write that to Red_Label_Scotch. He's probably the best voice in this thread on the issue of cheating (besides me of course). He very well knows that it's not just ONE dude. Red does talk about individual cheaters he's come across, but that's fine as far as I'm concerned. Anything to reinforce the point that the anti-cheat in the game is terrible is great... even a post describes a lone cheater. All good.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe I'm in the wrong mode or region, but I haven't seen a single rage cheater (stand in one spot racking up headshots with a LMG). I've seen blatant aimbots, a couple of damage mods, and mostly ESP users trying to fly under the radar. Someone should tell them just because their crosshair isn't locked to anyone through a wall, doesn't mean they aren't obvious when they go sprinting towards an area where there's no noise, no red dots, no signs of life, and they know right where a player is.
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    Can you show me when I suggested it was the norm? I was speaking on certain individuals. Individuals that are not about the conversation. How does that translate to the whole thread is full of nutjobs and wackos? Man, You're really reaching dude. But ok.

    We'll disagree and move on.. Lets just talk about the anticheat.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    It was a repeat message
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    So basically what you're saying is don't reply to a question or question someones logic on a said accusatio. No matter what page it's on. Cool noted

    You're too angry to interact with. Angry man. I made my point. Now get angry Grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    It was a repeat message
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.

    Yes but you keep taking one thing someone might have said 100 pages back and try to use that as if that's the whole tone of the thread. Of course some people come on here upset and talk nonsense. There is obviously "some" anti cheat in BFV but for the most part it's inneffective as it doesn't reduce the number of cheats because of weak back up policies. Are they banning enough cheats to keep the game clean. NO. In the same breath you can't have a fruitful discussion with people who take one or two things that have been said then try to derail the thread and delegitimise all others on it with those one or two ludicrous comments

    Why do you keep referencing 100 pages back when the comment was made 2-3 pages ago....

    Because the point remains. Irrelevant of how far back it is. The majority of people in this thread are reasonable and measured. Can't take the odd crazy notion and suggest it's the norm in this thread. I think Peilly said it 2 pages back. Semantics whether 100 pages or 2.

    So basically what you're saying is don't reply to a question or question someones logic on a said accusatio. No matter what page it's on. Cool noted

    You're too angry to interact with. Angry man. I made my point. Now get angry Grrrrrrrrrrrr

    If I was angry I would have left by now.
    You made your point bravo I made mine also. Take as you will
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://imgur.com/a/5G7QJ1l

    Questionable stats?
  • Micas99
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    We'll disagree and move on.. Lets just talk about the anticheat.

    Bookmarking this for when it doesn't happen.
  • stabbinhobo
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    https://imgur.com/a/5G7QJ1l

    Questionable stats?

    No question in my mind...lol. There were 2 clans of botters in the same server tonight... on the same team. I've seen both do this before.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!