I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• 2HoleDoll
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It´s easier than ever to control the recoil in this game. Just saying.
  • SirBobdk
    3559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 18
    It feels like it's worse right now than in the beginning of BFV. It's harder to detect than before but I do come across more players that I think is dodgy.
    After playing BF games for so long I think I have a pretty good feeling if a player is skilled or not.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • AntiFox08
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »

there is a difference between control and having zero recoil on full auto all weapons, just saying

Yeah, most of them are using no recoil. I watch one use the FG-42 sometimes and she has no muzzle climb. No hint of even trying to compensate, and she plays on PS4. There is a usb device that plugs into the console, then you plug the controller into it, and it works on both consoles. Offers no recoil, among other features.
  • lewron1306
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just left a game with 3 snipers playing assault , I was a sniper also got two of them with bolt action rifle and got killed myself both shots where head shots and they lost no life, endgame the where all three in the 20 and 30 kill range with no deaths. these gents did not stand back in the rear and kill they got in your face with a sniper rifle the bolt action rifles they used shot faster than an M-1
  • AntiFox08
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AntiFox08 wrote: »
    I played a game with Ravic, and either: a) Someone spoofed his name. b) He was cheating. c) It was like the MattiAce video where the guy following him was 3D spotting everyone. We were on Hamada and I was on G while Ravic was flying around. I was all by myself in an area where I couldn't be spotted and we had the surrounding flags. He was actively dogfighting, and a handful of times when I got in the AA gun on G, (didn't fire a shot) he would almost instantly snipe me with Minengeschoss rounds from a distance where the AA gun would have barely rendered for him (certainly out of the airburst's range).

Now on the subject of anti-cheat, there were people cheating in the beta, as well as the early access launch. I read some forums (what little I could without being a subscriber) and people were getting 1 week suspensions during the early launch. Aim Junkies is probably the worst site and a waste of money it seems. I watched some videos of Aim Junkies, and their hacks are pretty much walls, aim snap, triggerbot, the works. Almost all AI and no human element. Idiots bought a subscription and tried to quick scope like CoD and were getting banned left and right. Then the forum mods were beyond useless, insulting them, telling them it's their fault they got banned. I mean sure, if someone runs the script and that alone isn't bannable, I guess it's undetected, but to get banned when you actually start using it, what's the point? Other sites have more human-like features that are basically just improved aim assists, and some don't allow all headshots and force bone switching to avoid being obvious.

I was in this same match with you. I joined it way late though. There was someone on our team using a spotting cheat. It was spotting 100% of the enemy team. I looked for the person on our team with a high score, and low kill count. And pointed out in chat, that they are a possible suspect for the spotting cheat. That person did what all good cheaters do, and LOL'd me. But, for some reason the spotting cheat spotted happening after that.

And this "ravic" character went something like 83-2 on the next map. Others were reporting seeing teleporting happening. But, I didn't observe that.

There were a few times in that match where I would hop in the gun and hop out or fire a few shots and hop out. Then I'd watch Minengeschoss rounds hit that gun like a bullseye and he'd still be way outside of the airburst's range. So I was half right. He wasn't using a program, but he was taking advantage of the guy on his team with the hack. Like the guy from MattiAce's game, but he said he felt bad and just stuck to dogfighting.

This is a late reply. But, I'm clarify my statement for the record. As I was contacted by direct message from a forum user named Ravic, who said my post could be misinterpreted. I had no evidence nor even suspicion of the player with Ravic in the name. The only reason I mentioned that was to show that I was in the same match, and that person had a very high k/d. Its been too long now for me to even remember if that user had the correct spelling or any changed characters in the name. It is entirely possible the player name was something other than the exact spelling of "Ravic".
    -
    The entire point of my post was to show that someone on my team was using a spotting cheat. The person I suspected of doing that was *not* the player with Ravic (or some variant of that) in their name. It was some other player who had a very high score and almost no kills or deaths.

*disclaimer, I am not naming and shaming in this post. I know for a fact Ravic wasn't cheating, and therefore am not naming and shaming.

I only accused him in-game, because at the time, the game was still very much new (still is) and I had no knowledge of a 3D spot hack. Until BF V, I had never seen one. It was probably the actual Ravic that messaged you, since I called him out on one of his videos in the comments section. As I told him, I was using Plays.tv at the time, and since they updated the ui a little over a year ago, it hasn't wanted to work with any game really, so I had no proof. But watching that video, I saw his buddy with the clan tag MUS1CK and that jogged my memory. I was willing to believe it was a name spoof, knowing spoofs existed in the 2015 Battlefront (despite him vehemently denying spoofing was possible), until I saw his buddy. Once I found out about the 3D spot hack (I saw MattiAce's video), I figured someone else was doing it and I basically rescinded any accusations on him. The only beef I had was, he had a video of people accusing him and him giggling about it, but when someone else had the entire enemy team marked, he giggled and abused the hell out of it, unlike MattiAce who felt guilty and stuck to dogfighting.
  • parkingbrake
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    Edit: EA seems to be on the right track by running EA AS SERVICE, everyone playing on EA will have to give personal/PC details for the service to run. Doing this helps prevent hackers to be known as an UNKNOWN> I prefer if EA made this a TPM Service.
    How are they on the right track when they make little to no effort to identify purchasers of their games so a banned cheater can buy the game again if he wants to? They don't even extend a ban in one EA game to other titles that cheater has access to. Imagine that, they know you've used a hack in one EA game, but they're okay with you continuing to play other EA games where a reasonable person would probably conclude you will also try to cheat. That's not being on the right track, that's simply not caring enough about cheating to take out the trash.

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mal0mod0 wrote: »
    Played last night against a suspicious person on Frontlines. Had a username of the format xxxxx11111 name and digits. A quick google of the name revealed a steam account of the same name, with a VAC ban. He said, "oh, that was in counterstrike, back when I was a kid."

Dude you have played with A LOT more than ONE dude. Game publishers need to be held accountable for all the cheating. I have never in my life seen it so bad as it is right now in BFV. Try playing a game of rush legit. It is ****. All this other blah blah blah is just that. If you think you are only playing with one or 2 cheaters a day you are either very uneducated/not very bright or are cheating yourself. There is absolutely no other explanation.

There is A LOT more Dice et al could do to combat cheating but they choose not to. You really have to ask yourself why.

I stand hackhackusated.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine that, they know you've used a hack in one EA game, but they're okay with you continuing to play other EA games where a reasonable person would probably conclude you will also try to cheat. That's not being on the right track, that's simply not caring enough about cheating to take out the trash.

You might want to give up on this one...Kind of like someone else who is mathematically challenged, he will think he is playing chess, knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and declare victory.
  • Micas99
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »

there is a difference between control and having zero recoil on full auto all weapons, just saying

Yeah, most of them are using no recoil. I watch one use the FG-42 sometimes and she has no muzzle climb. No hint of even trying to compensate, and she plays on PS4. There is a usb device that plugs into the console, then you plug the controller into it, and it works on both consoles. Offers no recoil, among other features.

That's the new XIM. It is specifically designed with cheating in mind, not just as a MNK implementation on consoles. What you could say then is that, effectively, every shooter on PC and console has no functional recoil on any gun, and minimal spread. I suppose there could be a way to code something that notices that repetitive pattern, beyond human control, and just stop the gun from firing. I think that is one of the things FF tries to do.. detect that automated input, but obviously FF wouldn't have any influence in the game mechanics.

I think that there is no way to stop cheating in anything. Then you end up with people thinking they need to cheat to even the playing field. Ultimately the people that choose not to cheat are knowingly putting themselves at a disadvantage. Literally every single thing that has a competitive component to it, people are going to cheat. There doesn't seem to be any moral imperative to be fair anymore. The consideration then is to choose whether you compete without cheating knowing that a lot of other players are cheating, or do you just not join that competition at all?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11474 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    lewron1306 wrote: »
    I just left a game with 3 snipers playing assault

I can explain that one away right now, They ran out of ammo and picked up the kit of someone they killed ( assault kit ) and were using the assault's primary weapon ( other gadgets etc cannot be transferred )
  • RichardSinerface
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »

I think that there is no way to stop cheating in anything. Then you end up with people thinking they need to cheat to even the playing field. Ultimately the people that choose not to cheat are knowingly putting themselves at a disadvantage. Literally every single thing that has a competitive component to it, people are going to cheat. There doesn't seem to be any moral imperative to be fair anymore. The consideration then is to choose whether you compete without cheating knowing that a lot of other players are cheating, or do you just not join that competition at all?

See but thats the problem with society at large and more specifically the community within BF5. This is a **** attitude to have, don't even bother trying to stop it because people will do it anyways. Do you also argue "If I wasn't the one **** that cat someone else would be"? NO its YOU doing that thing. Don't try to bandy cheating off as its common, or there's no moral ground for it. Yes there is moral ground for not cheating. And I am totally fine with dieing a bunch and not cheating, would way rather do that then kill people while cheating and knowing that its the cheats doing it.

If this is the game that EA/Dice wants to make then
    Add a new section under Options called Cheats and give everyone the abilities. Turn this game into the cheating game it is meant to be. Level the playing field and open it up so that everyone can run as many 'advantages' as they want. @Braddock512
    What are your thoughts on this Braddock? Its been a month since your little anti-cheat blog post. Yet no further communication has been forthcoming
  • Red_Label_Scotch

To reciprocate...You are getting mad at the wrong person, @RichardSinerface ... completely.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    edited March 18
    Saving it for the trial.
  • RichardSinerface
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

To reciprocate...You are getting mad at the wrong person, @RichardSinerface ... completely.

Wasn't getting mad at the person. Complained about the attitude that "there is no way to stop cheating in anything."

• Th3PetrolHead
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What we need is input from the Dice team here , followed by action in the form of additional ac measures for BF V. This thread is massive and surely warrants some proper response from the ac producer.

The current non existent/low to non existent anticheat measures are pathetic! This is supposed to be the latest and greatest BF game.. setting the bar.. what about setting the highest standards in the anticheat too. Restore faith amongst your long term fans. Or would you rather continue to support the cheating community and turn away any remaining fans.

Sort out the anticheat in BF V. Bringing back RSP would be a major additional plus but at the very least protect your game and your loyal fans who want a fair game.
  • bran1986
    5189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also watch out for that @MachoFantast1c0, it is rumored he only uses the finest of Russian hacks.
  • STOPchris
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't been playing this game much lately.... For all the obvious reasons. I decided to jump in a game today and sure enough a guy going 70 and 10, hides his stats (only one reason that you'd do that) and keeps shooting guys through smoke... Yeah, RIP EA/DICE. Good luck selling any future games.
  • BBWallinator
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA / Dice you need to make this a priority. Played 5 matches tonight and it was infested. 20 and 0, 30 and 0, one guy had a shotgun running around corners with prefire. Your ring of fire is going to fail if you don't address this and the news will be full of the bad press that it comes with. I really like the game and have all the BF titles. This most likely will be my last one for sure if nothing gets resolved soon.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1856 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Also watch out for that @MachoFantast1c0, it is rumored he only uses the finest of Russian hacks.

I hate Russians so I'd have to go with Chinese or cook my own. But seriously, yesterday was pretty bad with hackusations. You are partly responsible for reviving me, resulting in a few zero death games.

To be fair, on occasion I'd probably get suspicious playing against myself. Unfortunately nobody ever seems to take up on actually spectating when they lash out.