I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    Yeah, good job EA/DICE.

EDIT: So, this pic that I posted violated the copyright of the person that posted it. LOL OK. There ya go. It was removed. Have fun in game.
    Post edited by Red_Label_Scotch on
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did that player actually screenshot themselves with their ESP active?
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Half the games I was in tonight had players rank 0-5, playing like pro tournament champions, headshots through smoke from the next objective. Needless to say these guys are less likely to be new to BFV than they are to be players on their second account (at least), either not caring if this one gets shut down too or thinking they've fine-tuned their hack enough that they won't get caught this time. And what is EA doing about this? Good question, isn't it. Too bad there isn't a good answer.
  • Chivide
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    they need to sort this out alredy!

Edited to remove swearing. ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Cropulus
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, good job EA/DICE.

https://imgur.com/a/fn3zmFG

I never would have thought hacking for score per minute would become a thing. Is it that his ESP spots everyone, so he gets all those points?
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cropulus wrote: »
    Yeah, good job EA/DICE.

https://imgur.com/a/fn3zmFG

I never would have thought hacking for score per minute would become a thing. Is it that his ESP spots everyone, so he gets all those points?

https://streamable.com/nas65

Yup.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well Asian servers are about as fun as bone cancer today, after a week or so of relatively trouble-free games. Thanks, Firestorm.
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has banned over 13 million players since the game's publisher started sharing ban numbers in June 2017.
    Search YouTube for: Battlefield V Firestorm Hacking [Silent Aim] - feat.
  • Elprez11
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was I wrong?

Was playing deathmatch the other day......the player on the other team 41-0, 49-0, 45-0 game after game.....I called him out....he took offense to it and said he is not sheating and just playing crappy players. My thinking....the deathmatch maps are pretty tight, so many players running around shooting.....it would be nearly impossible to never die. I realize there are meds too but what are the odds of being revived every time and never registering a kill. I eventually submitted him for cheating and left the game....
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Experienced a pair of clan guys (RS) i wont directly name over 3 weeks ago. Back at it again. I reported them weeks ago along with several others. For like 10 matches they were top of the boards and extremely sketchy. Looks like nothing happened. They were so sketchy that out of the thousands of people I have played with I specifically remembered them. Now thats something. Once again, 5 matches in, still hacking. So sad man. Clearly nothing is being done.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    Elprez11 wrote: »
    Was I wrong?

Was playing deathmatch the other day......the player on the other team 41-0, 49-0, 45-0 game after game.....I called him out....he took offense to it and said he is not sheating and just playing crappy players. My thinking....the deathmatch maps are pretty tight, so many players running around shooting.....it would be nearly impossible to never die. I realize there are meds too but what are the odds of being revived every time and never registering a kill. I eventually submitted him for cheating and left the game....

Take a look at his stats. Look for things like ridiculously high KPM and other anomalies - I mentioned a player earlier in the thread who was clearly cheating. His assault, medic and scout stats are below average, while his KPM and SPM for the time he's played support makes him one of the best players in the world.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Elprez11 wrote: »
    Was I wrong?

You can check the round, and see how many times your opponents were revived.
  • RootsReggaeMusic
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    Listen..
  • RootsReggaeMusic
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    First a Hardware ban sould be in plase, that would scare off 8 off 10 ppl to hack. Then make a professonal anti-cheat system, to take care off the Pro-hax. ++And ppl would hawe the option to make privat servers! +++ Sue Companies the make Hacks for infrinchment, thad would stop professonals coders for making hax!!
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2025 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    Damn, I thought Firestorm would draw in the cheaters. Nope, this one guy on Frontlines has been semi-raging at least through BF4, BF1 and now BFV. A bit curious is that he seems to have toned down his cheats in BFV (4-6 KPM in earlier titles, now only 2.5-3). Maybe cheat makers have recommended stricter limits to avoid detection. Interesting, but still that doesn't prevent him from headshotting three guys in less than two seconds with a bolt action (no collaterals).

edit: checked on semi-rager, he's now ruining Firestorm. 11 kills, 80 percent headshots, 50 percent accuracy.
    Post edited by MachoFantast1c0 on
  • RojarRalf
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something new on the anti cheating poll?
    Like maybe hardware ban?
  • RootsReggaeMusic
    edited March 26
    ffs. play about 10 games now, and allready reported 2 hackers...The laste one, i got full healt and full armor, then i got siped in the head 3 times in arow whit a big masingun from 300++ away… Seriusly! im givein upp soon!
  • RootsReggaeMusic
    edited March 26
    EA u sould realy do shomting about this "damn" Cheaters and "aim" jukies!
This discussion has been closed.