I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• zenn_nme
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I did noticed recent influx of players having 'super aim' or 'super bullets' in Conquest... Probably 'cause of Firestorm.
  • TFBisquit
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too bad we, the consumers, are the victim of it all. Sad actually.
  • NN_Buzz12
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA just fired 350 employees. Some here would say, "I hope it wasn't the anti cheat team".

They never had such a team.

They probably fired the only employee's that play the game and complained about the hacks. Not the kind of people the boss would want around. They don't respect us as customers and I seriously doubt they have any respect for their employees. It's all about the money.

EA would rather release shiny new toys and pretend this mess will fix itself. Know this, their going to shift the BF5 team to a new project sooner then later and hope we all forget this failure. They post and want to talk about how cool the game could be as if the cheats aren't ruining it.

HEY EA - PRIVATE SERVERS WITH ADMIN TOOLS that will allow us to kick these parasites.
  • 1ChiLL
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We need ID/Passport verification for online games. It's the only way to go to minimize cheating online.
    Many services are inaccessible without such verification. So what are you waiting for EA? TAKE ACTION!
    Anybody who disagrees with this has bad intentions.

BAN THE PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN AND NOT ONLY AN ACCOUNT OR HARDWARE!
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You trust EA with your passport or other valuable personal data?

How about no?
  • xoxo1715
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about giving away you personal info everyday with each transaction ? You book plane ticket and you need to verify it with id/passport. Do you trust airlines and person who standing behind the desk and is able to see your personal data ?
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FE, FI, FO, FUM. I smell the blood of a regular on this thread, who owes everybody here an apology.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12859 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You trust EA with your passport or other valuable personal data?

How about no?

I was literally about to say..

I don't trust anybody or any website when it requires forms of ID in order to create or verify an account.

I don't go abroad, Thus I have no passport ( problem one, Many do not go abroad and so it would be pointless to even get one )
    xoxo1715 wrote: »
    What about giving away you personal info everyday with each transaction ?
    No personal information is ever exchanged though, You don't have a photo ID attached to bank statements, Or bank cards, Or credit cards..

And most banks offer fraud protection where if they detect fraudulent activity, The card is temporarily put on a block list until the owner contacts the bank to verify that they did indeed ( or did not ) purchase the goods.

• TNA_SneakyMonkey
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    xoxo1715 wrote: »
    What about giving away you personal info everyday with each transaction ? You book plane ticket and you need to verify it with id/passport. Do you trust airlines and person who standing behind the desk and is able to see your personal data ?

We're talking about a software publishing company that can't seem to harden their software sufficiently to detect that someone scoring over 500,000 points in a round might just be cheating. Moreover, I don't have a choice when using any airline - such security measures are part of the legal framework surrounding entry to pretty much every country I might care to visit.

Would you get on a plane if you were queued behind a guy who was holding a bomb and the airline didn't seem to care?
    Post edited by TNA_SneakyMonkey on
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I really enjoy your videos . Keep up the good work ! These type of clowns are on almost every server .
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Oh look.. it's the most rabid cheating apologist in this thread, who seems to not be posting in this thread anymore. Can I spell his name phonetically? I suppose not.. but we can certainly give anyone who asks the link to the uncensored version.

But one thing we can do is put to rest whether or not that person is cheating. As I said from the start, that person is cheating.. and that's that.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Who dat be
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My hackusation record remains at 100% success.

We need a new target. Maybe somebody that plays with that person should be next.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This wave of Firestorm players with "helper software" (as it's sometimes called in China) spilling over to Conquest etc. is hilarious, rank 0-10 in a few games, astonishingly good guessers when it comes to where opponents might be, which way they'll go, exactly where their heads will be in 2.3 seconds, can't seem to miss. Wait, I know how it goes, "They're just really good at this sort of game"--too funny. Every server I was in tonight had a half dozen of these critters, it's become a standing joke with many of the folks I'm playing with.

Good work EA, you managed to find something to get even more hack users into Battlefield.
  • DancesWthMice
    86 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    FE, FI, FO, FUM. I smell the blood of a regular on this thread, who owes everybody here an apology.

Very early in this thread I told this individual I would not respond to them as they were disingenuous. Their stats were suspect as well.

I bet produc3 will hop in and "explain" how this guy in the video headshot the enemy through the smoke.
    Post edited by DancesWthMice on
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Very early in this thread I told this individual I would respond to them as they were disingenuous. Their stats were suspect as well.

I bet produc3 will hop in and "explain" how this guy in the video headshot the enemy through the smoke.

Doritos and mountain dew maybe?
This discussion has been closed.