I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    My hackusation record remains at 100% success.

We need a new target. Maybe somebody that plays with that person should be next.

Mmm wouldnt say 100%
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    Gaming chair. It's always gaming chairs.
    Post edited by TNA_SneakyMonkey on
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

We need a new target. Maybe somebody that plays with that person should be next.

Mmm wouldnt say 100%

And why's that?

Soon I'll post something long-ish about what this recent revelation means and why I'm so angry about the state of the anti-cheat in this game.
  • pajsner
    65 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The company has financial problems and kicks people, why would they suddenly change about something they think works well in these difficult times. And besides, these players buy the game over and over again, all the time all year round, so why make the times even more difficult.
  • SirBobdk
    4016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner wrote: »
    The company has financial problems and kicks people, why would they suddenly change about something they think works well in these difficult times. And besides, these players buy the game over and over again, all the time all year round, so why make the times even more difficult.
    Well. One cheater in BR can ruin the whole game unlike other game modes, so if they want BR to be a succes I would focus on the anti-cheat if I were EA.
  • TFBisquit
    1522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People walk away if they feel cheated. Getting killed from a magic bullet, enemies imidiately turning towards you the second you aim at them, being spotted everywhere you are, are enough reasons to minimize a community in short time.
    Situations you can’t explain by headphones or fast hardware/connections.
    So in that sense it should be important for publishers and devs to have a firm anti cheat.
    If not, the game will die due to lack of interest.
    Only the first day of firestorm brought me good and clean games. Now it’s back to how it was before.
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    at this stage, I'm losing hope for any improvements, I really do ...EA should at least allow private servers as guess theres no chance for any working anti-cheat
  • Bi0Rob0t
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had my first blatant cheater on Firestorm. Rank 12 & 11kills before his timely demise. Knew where everyone was hiding, it was a little too obvious. He also head 2 wins to his name which I'm unable to post!!!

PC version of Firestorm will die a quicker death than me been shot by an aimbotter if EA don't get on top of this cheating!
  • Chivide
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    when will you do something about the cheaters? or does all of us have to become cheaters to be able to play?! and will EA pay for the cheats?
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ..free aimbots / wallhack for everyone! :)
  • tsem13
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    after the last patch (the 9.98gb download one) it is a little bit cheating rage in the game.
    Have witnessed 5 aimbots in 10 servers (50% that is)
    Have witnessed more than 10 wallhack users...

Have reported
    Have sent emails
    Have sent private messages to Reddit

There is a well known freeware site that is providing with free hacks everyone .
    I don't actually know if any measures are being taken , but it is obvious , the problem is getting bigger.
    Don't let me start about the LoD bias stuff that is going around from the start ...... that is horrific and we can not detect it via spectate

If drastic measures are not been taken against that site the problem will exist !

Of course there are always the hackusations , some bs dies are always in the game , either because of the lagg or because we're not as pro players as others ... the fact is that cheating is real and is a big big problem.

I would love to see an official response from the company that charged us with 60 euro for a game and after a month from release they did more than 50% discount ...

There are many players like me that really love this game but we will have to stop it if this problem isn't dealt with .
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get a message saying there's a video of me being propagated as a hackusation. All I can say is.. keep spectating. B)
  • jog0ff
    this>> https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184045/my-opinion-about-bf5#latest what kind of pills hes on? :) -> no offence meant :)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Mmm wouldnt say 100%

And why's that?
    Professional courtesy.
    aka
    It might be someone I know.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FE, FI, FO, FUM. I smell the blood of a regular on this thread, who owes everybody here an apology.

Very early in this thread I told this individual I would not respond to them as they were disingenuous. Their stats were suspect as well.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't consider this spectator footage clip a conclusive piece of evidence, as it relies on one particular rifle smoke grenade bouncing and deploying consistently across all parties. In BFV smoke is now server-side, which I take to mean that the physics of projectile traversal are simulated on the server, and dispersion location is communicated to all game clients. So the location should now be uniform. However, this networked game world event is communicated via UDP packets, thus being subject to packet loss. I have no knowledge of the particulars, nor possible level of redundancy, but I experience roughly weekly that my smoke doesn't deploy (and I carry a full set of five smokes which I use extensively). So without a first person view of the same period, there exists a possibility that the smoke didn't deploy on his screen. Another possibility is that the enemy player was 3D spotted through smoke.
    I bet produc3 will hop in and "explain" how this guy in the video headshot the enemy through the smoke.

I just did. But I highly recommend @produc3's Youtube channel for some good high level game play. Also nice to see that the "pros" do mistakes as well, and have imperfect aim at times (no disrespect, on the contrary).
  • TyroneLoyd
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27

Mmm wouldnt say 100%

And why's that?
    Professional courtesy.
    aka
    It might be someone I know.

Comment isn't related to pelly but two other players. He can defend himself just fine.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

For what it's worth, I wouldn't consider this spectator footage clip a conclusive piece of evidence, as it relies on one particular rifle smoke grenade bouncing and deploying consistently across all parties.

There's also that pesky little, "Aim into a bunch of smoke and fire, hit, kill," thing.
  • TyroneLoyd

For what it's worth, I wouldn't consider this spectator footage clip a conclusive piece of evidence, as it relies on one particular rifle smoke grenade bouncing and deploying consistently across all parties.

There's also that pesky little, "Aim into a bunch of smoke and fire, hit, kill," thing.

The theory is certainly plausible along with a few other videos but ultimately it's up to the user to defend themselves.

Ive run into this instance a few times before on stream.
  • Chivide
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we can say anything, they will not do anything about it
This discussion has been closed.