I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    12095 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

There are cheaters in every game where there is a multiplayer Currently ( and forever more ).

This is no different than any other game to be fair.

That said, If you do suspect users of cheating, You can report them through Origin.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1952 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Al3xDaS0uL wrote: »
    I was in a frontlines game yesterday and from the start of the game ALL the enemy players was showing on the minimap for everyone on my team.. It seemd very suspect, and a guy was laughing and seemed like he was the one who made it this way.. I never call out hacks, and rearly see anyone hacking, maby 10 maximum in 800 hours of BF1.. but this is not a good start...

Yes, it seems the spotting hack is back. Had a Domination game on Arras yesterday, where one assault was going from person to person. He wasn't very good at killing, I mostly won encounters against him. He did end up around 39-11, while I had 26-6 or so. The telltale sign was that he had 12k score, compared to my 6k. He was getting spot assists from all kills, otherwise the score is impossible in a short Dom round, particularly for assault.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1952 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags can you approve my other comment please.
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Infestation in Brazil, the cheats and macro are free here. lol
  • buckiebull
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just thinking if there is no Anti cheat system visible and EA/Dice not telling everyone we maybe being decepted that they may not have an anti-cheat system and relying solely on people reporting these to dice!
    in which case could be reported to the likes of Trading standards or similar to your area or is it something else more of a conspiracy
  • TheDuckSRB
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ESP Only cheats on google so sad. I hope dice do something. Because battle royale will die fast because of cheaters. Please add better anti cheat. Today on grand operations level 0 150 kills with esp and aimbot. I see one site selling esp only 10$ and full cheat for 25$.... People spend allot money to cheat wow crazy.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    max0mario wrote: »
    Not everyone has the same experience
    I'm still yet to see a blatant cheater in over 40 hours of game time.

How can it be, maybe there are exclusive servers just for you?) Or maybe...

...you a super pro gamer with K/D 2.68
    :smiley:

I play in Oceania, maybe there's less there?

What does my K/D have to do with anything? It's average, so what?
  • MachoFantast1c0
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    In 30 hours so far ive seen 2 obvous hackers. 1 was one shoting everyone with the P08 pistol the other went like 30-2 at lvl 6, 4 rounds in a row on tdm.
    That second guy MIGHT not have been a cheater but i refuse to belive that someone who barely installed the game was **** everyone on the server like that....

To know the true situation I try something "clever" and realize there are 80% in every server keep you in aim all the time, how can it be, some kind of magic maybe :wink:

In bf1 there were maybe 20% clever guys, here we have a 80%, how can it be invisible? Its marasmatic situation, and result must be an 1 month hwid ban first time, in second time it must be forever ban! Or it will be a last bf on PC, I think!

I watched your video, and your 80% estimate is totally overblown. With your cheat showing aiming sight lines and threat estimation by color coding, it is easier to notice other cheaters, but the video did not have that many suspicious incidents. Whilst in 70 hours I've seen about ten cheaters, overall the matches seem quite clean and free of suspicious scores. I'm back to pulling MVPs at the usual rate, and KD is rising nicely. So if the majority really were wallhacking, they are even worse cheaters than you. And that's saying a lot.

• ReBeLActual777
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So it’s obvious there are cheaters on the onset/during release and it has been so for many BF titles. Though it’s semi-rare to come across one, we’ve all seen the guy at the top of the scoreboard with triple digit kills to single digit deaths. Even Stodeh’s “#1 Snipah” best games are 45-5. What I think Dice/EA are doing is letting the cheaters exploit their hacks in the beginning so they can be identified, added to FairFight, and the accounts using them banned. It’s a way to identify the cheats and issue mass bans all at once instead of re-identifying each cheat each time one is used. This way all the hacks and accounts are identified at once and a massive ban wave is enacted before word gets out and cheaters/hackers stop using them in order to save their accounts. Remember in BF1 when FairFight was banning accounts almost every game? If I remember right they had identified and banned just about all the hacks before the first expansion even came out, denying the cheaters literally 75 - 80% of the content of the game.
  • max0mario
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    In 30 hours so far ive seen 2 obvous hackers. 1 was one shoting everyone with the P08 pistol the other went like 30-2 at lvl 6, 4 rounds in a row on tdm.
    That second guy MIGHT not have been a cheater but i refuse to belive that someone who barely installed the game was **** everyone on the server like that....

To know the true situation I try something "clever" and realize there are 80% in every server keep you in aim all the time, how can it be, some kind of magic maybe :wink:

In bf1 there were maybe 20% clever guys, here we have a 80%, how can it be invisible? Its marasmatic situation, and result must be an 1 month hwid ban first time, in second time it must be forever ban! Or it will be a last bf on PC, I think!

I watched your video, and your 80% estimate is totally overblown. With your cheat showing aiming sight lines and threat estimation by color coding, it is easier to notice other cheaters, but the video did not have that many suspicious incidents. Whilst in 70 hours I've seen about ten cheaters, overall the matches seem quite clean and free of suspicious scores. I'm back to pulling MVPs at the usual rate, and KD is rising nicely. So if the majority really were wallhacking, they are even worse cheaters than you. And that's saying a lot.

You are funny) Good luck!
  • SpicyGod
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So it’s obvious there are cheaters on the onset/during release and it has been so for many BF titles. Though it’s semi-rare to come across one, we’ve all seen the guy at the top of the scoreboard with triple digit kills to single digit deaths. Even Stodeh’s “#1 Snipah” best games are 45-5. What I think Dice/EA are doing is letting the cheaters exploit their hacks in the beginning so they can be identified, added to FairFight, and the accounts using them banned. It’s a way to identify the cheats and issue mass bans all at once instead of re-identifying each cheat each time one is used. This way all the hacks and accounts are identified at once and a massive ban wave is enacted before word gets out and cheaters/hackers stop using them in order to save their accounts. Remember in BF1 when FairFight was banning accounts almost every game? If I remember right they had identified and banned just about all the hacks before the first expansion even came out, denying the cheaters literally 75 - 80% of the content of the game.

First I dont believe that there are that many cheats as of now. Alot of the kills in the game are somewhat strange even to veteran players. So it seems to have a lot to do with the game itself.
    Also alot of the top players, which I dont believe cheat like stodeh, ravic, ascendmetalslug all have nearly a hundred kills in some games.

I recall myself raging about hackers the first days I played it as I got killed too much.
    Now I feel I have learnt the speed of the game, which is different to other BF games.
    Also the missing or changed spotting feature, and how enemies blend into the enviroment has a lot to say I think.

But as many states there will always be cheaters.
    Still the worst iv seen was in BF4 using punkbuster.

See u on the Battlefield.
  • ZeuZx
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2018
    117-1 and legit.

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • DaChileanSeabass
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    117-1 and legit.

Thats not cheating, thats abusing the overpowered. Theres no good counter to planes. Those who want to try will have to waste time in a plane in order to end up also abusing it. Bring back AAs from bf3 and bf4 and infantry heat seekers and the plane only players would be complaining.

• TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    LoL, nobody is talking about the broken bombers. Any scrub can get in a bomber and go 110-0.
  • STOPchris
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    These **** always come out at night too. I can play all day and not see a single cheater, but come night and there is at least one in every server.
  • ZeuZx
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    LoL, nobody is talking about the broken bombers. Any scrub can get in a bomber and go 110-0.

The point was just because someone gets an insane k/d doesn't mean hes cheating. In the bombers case, just an OP part of the game haha. And if any scrub could do it, you would see those scores in every round and I have yet to see anyone get higher than 60 kills in a match.
    Here is another small tidbit for the simple minded:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AlertTubularFungusFloof
  • hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Until I see that cheating is happening I'm not going to believe it is happening
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!