I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7254 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    jog0ff said:
    just out of 'jail' :) mean got ban for a couple of days for saying how badly this game is broken :)
    gave the game a shot, second round, Aerodrome, 50/1 super pro .. game off
    to be precise, was camping almost whole round sniping noobs and managed to get 16 kills and a few deaths so how, for the love of God, pro-guy got 50? next one was around 40 with alot of deaths ... or just getting old :)
    No you didn't, you got banned for profanity.  Thats a big difference.
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff said:
    just out of 'jail' :) mean got ban for a couple of days for saying how badly this game is broken :)
    gave the game a shot, second round, Aerodrome, 50/1 super pro .. game off
    to be precise, was camping almost whole round sniping noobs and managed to get 16 kills and a few deaths so how, for the love of God, pro-guy got 50? next one was around 40 with alot of deaths ... or just getting old :)
    No you didn't, you got banned for profanity.  Thats a big difference.
    didnt feel that way tbh but well ...things happen :) 
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PC, Leaderboard, SOLO WINS FIRESTORM.

https://imgur.com/MFamxkd

Summary:  69 wins, 100% win rate for one guy, others have high numbers of wins, all at 100% win rate.

Move along, folks, nothing to see here.
    yeah, seem to be pretty 'normal' (said with huge dose of irony)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Last Played, 4/11/2019.
    KD: 36.50
    KPM: 7.48

Last Played, 4/10/2019
    KD: 60.21
    KPM: 7.61

Last Played, 4/10/2019
    KD: 63.60
    KPM: 7.46

• 287martin
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was a post like this for BF 1 I think the only time someone from EA posted anything was when it finally got closed. I don't think cheating is up for discussion with EA they just want to pretend it doesn't exist in their games. Those of us who want a clean competitive fun fps to play need to consider other options instead of complaining in a forum that's possibly not even looked at very often by anyone that can actually make a difference
  • pajsner
    65 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 12
    is it this they called triggerbot ?
    (link removed by moderator due to name and shame not being allowed on this forum)

• OskooI_007
    659 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner wrote: »
    is it this they called triggerbot ?

LoL, yup. He automatically starts shooting through the wall at a player on the other side. He's one of the BF1 streamers who's level 150 and has been cheating since launch. I see he's right back at it in BFV.

There's been a few on this forum who have tried to defend him as being legit. Some even play with him regularly.
  • STOPchris
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • OskooI_007
    659 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 13
    The cheating has been horrible in BF1 recently. Almost every server has a cheater in it. When 50% of the servers has a cheater playing, I consider that a failure.

For a while there BF1 was pretty cheat free, but the cheaters are moving back from BFV because it's such a God awful and boring game.
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • STOPchris
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Called out an OBVIOUS cheater tonight after spectating him. He was following guys through walls... VII-Shira starts calling me names and insulting me... How is this not getting banned EA? How are players allowed to insult others who do nothing more than complain about cheaters? I don't get it... In today's society where bullying and this type of behavior are strongly condemned and EA still allows it... 
  • STOPchris
    edited April 13
    How can people be allowed to insult and attack others without a ban in this game? How can the obvious cheaters get away without getting banned? How can EA get away without accountability for any of this? 
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did EA ever (re)introduce the messages when a player gets banned on the server you're playing on?
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags my post got blacklisted again.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:

What I consider silly however, is talk about there being a "lack of anticheat" and EA not aknowledgeing that there are cheaters. The blog-post clearly states that yes there is cheaters and that there are several anti-cheat systems in place to try and catch them. There's not really any point in keeping telling us that.

I would be impressed if the anti-cheat would stop rage hackers in one week, rather than the standard three weeks.  That's just crazy ole me, though.
    That would be indeed awesome. One blatant aimbotter has been ruining Frontlines matches for a week now, ran into him four times already. Since there is only 20-30 Frontlines servers in EU during evenings, the likelihood of meeting specific players night after night is rather high.
  • daRkshaDo34
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 13
    If you suspect a cheater, look for the name in Origin.

If you see an account that looks like this, then it most likely being used as a generic account at an internet cafe.

99% of the people I suspect are cheating are coming from accounts like this. 

Besides, they have every origin game listed in the account - and what normal player can have every game?

• CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 13
    I checked the hackers i recorded back in November (6 months ago) on BFTracker and i wasnt surprised to see that they still play today. Hackers are NOT getting banned. I got proof of that. Of 11 of them that i recorded they all still play TODAY. What's your excuse DICE???
    Post edited by CaptHotah on
  • SirBobdk
    3930 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    I checked the hackers i recorded back in November on BFTracker and i wasnt surprised to see that they still play today. Hackers are NOT getting banned. I got proof of that. Of 11 of them that i recorded they all still play TODAY. What's your escuse DICE???
    I have 3 I have been following for the last 6 weeks. All blatent aimboter's and they are still playing.
    I'm beginning to think there's no humans behind the report system. It seems to only rely on software that's obvious broken.

• Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with @SirBobdk,i just look into some old videos of mine on YouTube where i posted some cheaters from BF1,V,4 and some of them are still in the game after i reported them with a 22.0k/d and 66 k/d ratio.For example i reported this 2 guys in February 2019 and they can be found on battlefieldtracker.com .What a shame from EA that they don't give a @!#$ about this.They should have a dedicated servers called : Only for cheaters,no legit player allowed and let us to play fair.Ok i just made a joke it will never happen.The game is infected with this "pro players" and it seems that they migrate back to Battlefield 1 they should shutdown all this mess for a while and buy or make a new AC for their game to convince the players who left the game to comeback.More players = more money for them but this bad strategy will ruin their business for sure.
This discussion has been closed.