I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too bad you're not playing tonight...You missed this

https://streamable.com/ughn4
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The above round that he played.  Nah, he's not hacking, he only got two headshots.

https://imgur.com/Z6paezK
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Here is an earlier round that he played.

https://imgur.com/szMV2O7
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    He has ten rounds played.  My wager is that he gets to over 50 rounds played before his ban.

The end result:
    https://imgur.com/ohDnRal

Some footage.

https://streamable.com/nuzwl

https://streamable.com/gz5zo
  • bran1986
    5601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Too bad you're not playing tonight...You missed this

https://streamable.com/ughn4
    He just has good recoil control and a top notch gaming chair.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    I wonder if we find this suspicious.
    https://streamable.com/5ss96

Oh, but, be careful, forum rats, if you find out the name, you may have to retract your commentary!
  • StarscreamUK
    7254 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    stop bumping the topic by repeatedly posting after yourself, it's almost as though you want this thread to be locked.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Oops, I edited a post to add more, and the spam filter got me.  Request for removal.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    This is the biggest thread in bfv forums and i bet the devs doesn't even know of its existence. I bet they don't even realize how huge of a problem this is for the game. This should be their priority nr1 right now.

They realize, don't let their lack of participation here mislead you. In the BFV subreddit DICE devs have responded to posts (with video) of specific cheaters who have been getting away with it for some time, saying things like they'll forward the information to the anti-cheat dept. and ask why such a blatant hack user hasn't been banned yet. So they are well aware of what is going on, but they're working for a company, EA, which no longer cares much about cheating because the PC platform is no longer important enough to them to justify spending a lot of money on suppressing hack use. Too many of you folks seem to think DICE developers are in charge, and they're not, they're just employees of a small company owned by a big company, and it's the big company that calls the shots. It doesn't matter what Sven or Olaf at DICE think, it's the folks on the top floor at Redwood City who decide what happens.
    I can see why they wouldn't want to interact with this site. Not that its even remotely an excuse.

It's understandable that they wouldn't want to deal with the screaming children all too common here, but there is also no excuse for a private forum to have allowed that level of immaturity to have gained a foothold. As others have said, if DICE/EA reps were here on a regular basis and were open and honest about what is going on then people wouldn't be as frustrated and caustic as so many have become. People interpret silence as inaction, and all too often inaction seems to be what we're getting. I reported someone a few weeks ago who was doing that Support LMG thing where he just walks around vaporizing everyone he sees with ease, only died three times in the first game I saw him in, the guys on his own team were reporting him. But he's still playing, nobody at EA seems to think a kill streak of 266 (yes, 266 kills without dying) is just a teensy bit suspicious. Or who knows, maybe the folks at DICE/EA are embarrassed enough by that sort of thing that nobody wants to be the one to come here and post PR fluff about how EA really cares about suppressing cheating in their games, because clearly EA doesn't give the tiniest little damn about it.
  • TFBisquit
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I suppose their main focus is on console owners. Those are most likely to spend extra money in skins. F2P games cost nothing, so if you like such a game, you’re more willing to reward that in buying some skins. Bfv is already paid for and I believe most pc owners won’t bother with payed skins. Especially with the skill gap, whether from cheaters or good players that are also favored by the servers. Because I notice a slowdown back in time recently, where I’m shooting at an enemy that already killed me on his end. Easily to feel cheated in such situations.
    Anyway, not gonna spend an extra dime on this game in the current state. It’s not a very good game I might add, perhaps not even worth to bother with for an extended period.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    It’s not a very good game I might add, perhaps not even worth to bother with for an extended period.
    This is the conclusion I have come to.

Fortunately, I guess, I also have an extensive list of productive things that I can do with my time instead. A few hundred hours means I got money's worth out of it, but yeah. Even when the BS factor isn't so high that it should come with a health warning, it's still a trying game to play.

• StarscreamUK
    7254 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited April 15
    StarscreamUK said:
    stop bumping the topic by repeatedly posting after yourself, it's almost as though you want this thread to be locked.

I get new information, and I add it, if I edit, then I have to "ask to be removed from the spam filter."

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1519700#Comment_1519700

But then, he played the other day, and saw no cheaters, therefore, there are no cheaters.

And in other news, there is no world hunger, because he ate a sandwich.

You are not providing new Information, you are just providing screencaps of cheaters. It serves no purpose here, we can do nothing here about it. We all know cheaters exist so putting up a screen cap showing a cheater exists isn't new information.

My statement is correct every game is not overrun with cheaters, as per the title of that thread.
  • Riflen
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    I checked the hackers i recorded back in November (6 months ago) on BFTracker and i wasnt surprised to see that they still play today. Hackers are NOT getting banned. I got proof of that. Of 11 of them that i recorded they all still play TODAY. What's your excuse DICE???

You can change your ID in Origin. There are market places on line that sell compromised Origin accounts with Battlefield V associated. These accounts cost less than a dollar each and thousands are sold each month.
    If an account is banned, they simply change the ID, buy another compromised account (or select one from the 20 they bought already), change the ID to match what they were using before, then continue playing.
    When you or I check the tracker site for the account, it looks at first glance like the account has had no action against it, when actually it's a different account with the ID changed. This is very common.
  • BL00DY-ROY
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Riflen said:
    CaptHotah said:
    I checked the hackers i recorded back in November (6 months ago) on BFTracker and i wasnt surprised to see that they still play today. Hackers are NOT getting banned. I got proof of that. Of 11 of them that i recorded they all still play TODAY. What's your excuse DICE???

You can change your ID in Origin. There are market places on line that sell compromised Origin accounts with Battlefield V associated. These accounts cost less than a dollar each and thousands are sold each month.
    If an account is banned, they simply change the ID, buy another compromised account (or select one from the 20 they bought already), change the ID to match what they were using before, then continue playing.
    When you or I check the tracker site for the account, it looks at first glance like the account has had no action against it, when actually it's a different account with the ID changed. This is very common.
    OK. But if the are hardware banning, would not that fix this issue? or it so simple to spoof hardware ID?
  • Riflen
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Riflen said:
    CaptHotah said:

OK. But if the are hardware banning, would not that fix this issue? or it so simple to spoof hardware ID?
    I've read a comment by a DICE employee that indicated that they do use hardware id bans for BFV and have done since the game was launched. This came out of a discussion about Apex Legends and hardware bans that have been happening in that game.
    Obviously they're not going to explain at any length how this system or systems work, but it's reasonable to conclude that being hardware banned is considerably more inconvenient for the people using cheats. Nothing is impossible to circumvent, but the goal is not to make it impossible, only to put it beyond the reasonable reach of most people choosing to use these cheats.
This discussion has been closed.