I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 said:
    So the question is why does FF seem to be working so poorly now?
    Right.. I've been wondering about that as well. I'm still not convinced that FF is actually active in the game despite the game appearing to announce FF as the reason a player has been banned. FF does seem to be active in BF4 though. If it is active in BF5, EA may have the threshold for banning set so high that it doesn't catch any but the most blatant players raging.. for whatever reason. It seems a stretch to think Dice is avoiding banning in order to prop up player counts, but who knows? Looks like the new consoles are going to land sometime next year, and with some stellar single player games coming out soon to tide me over, I think it's not a big deal that BF is plagued. In my view, BF5, regardless of cheating, isn't a very good game. I've been playing BF4 again and it's more fun to me, despite it also being plagued. At least with BF4, there's BF4DB.
    I agree, I have my doubts as to how active FF is in BF5. Sadly, I like this better than BF4 (gameplay, not maps.) 
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's working so poorly because 95% of cheaters only use stuff like wallhacks/esp. which i imagine is impossible for ff to detect since it dosen't scan for cheats. there at least needs to be another layer of anti cheat in combination with ff to be effective.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it's working so poorly because 95% of cheaters only use stuff like wallhacks/esp. which i imagine is impossible for ff to detect since it dosen't scan for cheats. there at least needs to be another layer of anti cheat in combination with ff to be effective.
    I read someplace that FF can catch someone walling if they track targets through obstacles for an inordinate amount of time. Basically, FF can only catch stupid cheaters, or those that don't care about being caught. 
  • DancesWthMice
    85 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    B0ng0_Banger said:

I read someplace that FF can catch someone walling if they track targets through obstacles for an inordinate amount of time. Basically, FF can only catch stupid cheaters, or those that don't care about being caught. 

Yes, the cheat sites makes recommendations about dodging FF. One of them being, avoid placing your crosshairs on enemies through walls for extended periods.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It also can't catch obvious rage hackers that get 6 kills per minute, either...Nor players that score 10k  per minute.
    It can, but it is not being asked to flag those incidents.  That doesn't indicate a fault with fairfight, but rather bad human decision making.
  • GVlXxf
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 18
    produc3 said:
    @Netranger9 ;

I dont know a single idiot who would say that's a very good player, even in this thread.

i am not a good shooter(i know all basics of the FPS game), but i can say i didn't think there was any good player in BFV, only cheaters can kill many, there was no one who is a rambo in BFV, none in BF1 too. and it's easy to say those kill over 30-60 in conquest is cheaters , we all played 
    conquest mode, we all was camping in a flag too, we know how many kill u can got if there was no med or in fighting zone. so pls don't be bullish yourself,  we all know about the game( conquest mode) much

PS: i am talking about PC edition 
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    'pros' having 50-60 kills playing CQ can be seen on every server
  • TyroneLoyd
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff wrote: »

I do it regularly.

I could see if you were talking about it along with the way they play but 50 -60 kills in cq for an aggressive player is easily achievable. Let's not sell the argument short please. We should being talking about cheaters specific actions not just kills.
  • HiepXongDong
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And how about autospot ? Cheater usually use autospot to spot some nearly players. So the autospot doesn't show all player position.
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff wrote: »

I do it regularly.

I could see if you were talking about it along with the way they play but 50 -60 kills in cq for an aggressive player is easily achievable. Let's not sell the argument short please. We should being talking about cheaters specific actions not just kills.
    meant 50 -60/ 2 -5
  • TFBisquit
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, you know, you just can't take such statistics as meassurement. Sure, not every round, and maybe even just sometimes, but it does happen that a player finds himself in a good spot, and takes out numerous zerging enemies.
    Halftrack can give a quick 20 kills also. then the tankers that sit behind and manage to farm 50 or 60 kills in a round that took a little longer than usual.
    It does happen when the conditions are correct and opponents unsuspecting.

• jog0ff
    edited April 18
    oh, doesn't matter anymore as I'm done with this game.....cheats, uk servers down...its just too much. also, found another WW2 fps game wheres no k/d stats so probably no cheats will be made. not saying that won't be back bf in the future ..but will see
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff said:
     found another WW2 fps game wheres no k/d stats
    which one ?
  • jog0ff
    SirBobdk said:
    jog0ff said:
    which one ?

Hell Let Loose mate (its in beta testing stage to be released June this year), the game is hard due to being very realistic, team play is crucial, not fire team only, whole faction need to cooperate to win
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff said:
    SirBobdk said:
    jog0ff said:
    which one ?

Hell Let Loose mate (its in beta testing stage to be released June this year), the game is hard due to being very realistic, team play is crucial, not fire team only, whole faction need to cooperate to win

Yaa, I'm also looking forward to that game. Hopefully it can deliver more than BFV.

• Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just browsing through the tracker sorted by SPM, it looks like the first player that has played >100 rounds and is currently active (last match played today) has a 968 SPM, and 2.8 KPM, and very few vehicle kills for the time played. That would make him either one the best BF5 players, or a cheater that hasn't been banned. 33% accuracy with the ribeyrolles 1918.. nice.

One guy has a most recent match of Apr 10th. 1,834 SPM with 12,746 kills (all but ~50 infantry), of which 8,144 are with a lewis gun.. and 7,9999 of those are headshots. He's played 525 total rounds. I counted up all his weapon kills.. What to make of a player that scores nearly 100% headshots not getting banned? 12,789 total kills.. 11,570 head shots.

What does that imply about the state of the anti-cheat in BF5? It seems impossible that FF is doing any automated bans. Therefore, if FF is actually active in the game, it might flag a player for a human being to look at.. and nobody is looking at it. There is no staff reviewing reports, yet it does appear some players are getting banned. It's pretty confusing.

What I think we can be confident in saying, is that there is no automated system issuing bans based on statistics. There just isn't. Players can rage in the game for hundreds of hours, without being banned. There is no anti-cheat detecting ESP and bots. There just isn't. There is no hardware ban (that I know of), so those cheaters can just buy another copy of the game and continue on. Maybe some of them tone down the cheating.

That's what those of you who are still playing the game are up against. It is remarkable that the game is in this state. Dice is pathetic.
  • SirBobdk
    Micas99 said:

That's what those of you who are still playing the game are up against. It is remarkable that the game is in this state. Dice is pathetic.
    Why I only fly :):smile:
  • BBWallinator
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FF is not enough (is it even working?).. need HUMAN eyes to ADMIN the servers.

Nothing will change till then
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rsp with admins plus additional layer/s of AC needed. The game is not worth playing right now and a refund should be offered as it doesn't even meet it's own terms. We've been fed empty promises, seen and heard nothing from Dice and are expected to waste our own enjoyment time chasing and reporting cheaters. No thanks. Give us a refund and will gladly forget about this game. Pathetic game protection. Who was it said BF V would lead the way.. was that in supporting cheaters?!
This discussion has been closed.