I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    How does posting a scoreboard with names removed just showing the scores do anything at all?

One of my rounds had a player who was 112-3.... was he a cheater?

No, he was simply unfortunate enough that we didnt get to him 3 times to revive him.  As a squad we kept him supplied and revived whilst moving together.

High kd does not always mean cheat.  So posting high scores is both pointless and meaningless, as well as being spam and disrupting the forum.

You say they are not banning players,  yes they are.  We keep getting posts on the forum from banned players protesting their innocence, but we close them as this is not an appeals forum and the conversations always head south.

Is this the same player who above you said you watched play BF4 on your computer and rack up 100 kills without dying? To be honest, I highly doubt it, especially if they were infantry. Nobody has eyes in the back of their head and no matter how good you are and how much situational awareness you have, there are things you just can't control like getting sniped, bombed, strafed by a helicopter or some camper in the weeds who shoots you in the back. 
  • TyroneLoyd
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    -Antares65z said:

StarscreamUK said:
    How does posting a scoreboard with names removed just showing the scores do anything at all?

No, he was simply unfortunate enough that we didnt get to him 3 times to revive him.  As a squad we kept him supplied and revived whilst moving together.

High kd does not always mean cheat.  So posting high scores is both pointless and meaningless, as well as being spam and disrupting the forum.

You say they are not banning players,  yes they are.  We keep getting posts on the forum from banned players protesting their innocence, but we close them as this is not an appeals forum and the conversations always head south.

Is this the same player who above you said you watched play BF4 on your computer and rack up 100 kills without dying? To be honest, I highly doubt it, especially if they were infantry. Nobody has eyes in the back of their head and no matter how good you are and how much situational awareness you have, there are things you just can't control like getting sniped, bombed, strafed by a helicopter or some camper in the weeds who shoots you in the back. 

He stated in a post later that it was the same player.

He also stated the he watched get revived.

-post is just for clarification sake before everything hits the fan
  • Randomnetguy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game is full of them total waste of time playing , Thought with the update EA would have done something but no !!!
    Your share price dropping should tell you something about gamers , It cant go on you need to do something and not say FF covering it
  • SquaddFather
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, stop posting comments from reddit, this isnt reddit.  Stop posting scoreboards with cheaters on, we all know cheats are out there and you are adding nothing constructive to the thread, all you are doing is spam posting, and all that will do is result in action taken against you.

before you ask what rule it breaks, disruptive behaviour.

As a EA moderator you should relay such a harsh message back to EA that their Fan base of players are pretty sick and tired of getting no response from them to help fix cheating ..

• l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was a guy this evening, he was using some sort of score hack,  within the 1st minute his score was over 100,000, everyone else was under 2000, holding the tab key I could see he was in our main base just stood, 0 kills/deaths his score just went up and up, usually it's esp or aimbot
  • Disasterpiece79
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was a guy this evening, he was using some sort of score hack,  within the 1st minute his score was over 100,000, everyone else was under 2000, holding the tab key I could see he was in our main base just stood, 0 kills/deaths his score just went up and up, usually it's esp or aimbot

or just a medic doing his job right. but 100.000 is kinda strange... why not going for a screenshot
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is a joke, there are far far better games out right now. EA doesn't get my money next round. 
  • CaptHotah
    1068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What the hell are you talking about? I have 12 hackers recorded on my youtube channel, some of them from back in November. They still play today according to BFTracker. And not subtle cheaters but obvious not carring ones. 7 months without getting banned. If those ppl that spray shoot with the lewis gun 360° and gets 1 shot headshot kills from 300m away are not getting banned then who is? Please do explain that to me.
  • StarscreamUK
    7269 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm sorry you are not able to understand what I said, I'll try and reword it for you.

Posting a scoreboard with just scores achieves nothing. A high kd does not guarantee that the player is a cheater. Players are getting banned, not as many as people expect to see.
  • CaptHotah
    1068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sorry you are not able to understand what I said, I'll try and reword it for you.

Posting a scoreboard with just scores achieves nothing. A high kd does not guarantee that the player is a cheater. Players are getting banned, not as many as people expect to see.

I understood perfectly. You said ppl are getting banned. I asked if the worst ones i recorded back in november are still playing today, then wich ones are getting banned? How can you do worse than 360° spray with the lewis gun 1 shot headshot kill everyone in order to get banned?
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    The game is a joke, there are far far better games out right now. EA doesn't get my money next round. 
    At the very least I'll wait and see how the game runs etc. for awhile.  EA persuaded me not to preorder anymore five years ago, and now they've convinced me it's best to wait and see after a BF title launches before buying.  Alienating once loyal customers, what an interesting business model.
  • StarscreamUK
    7269 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    CaptHotah wrote: »

I understood perfectly. You said ppl are getting banned. I asked if the worst ones i recorded back in november are still playing today, then wich ones are getting banned? How can you do worse than 360° spray with the lewis gun 1 shot headshot kill everyone in order to get banned?

As I don't work for ea or dice I cannot answer that.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

or just a medic doing his job right. but 100.000 is kinda strange... why not going for a screenshot
    Did you not read my post, he was in the main base and didn't move, meds don't get that kind of score.
  • Blutfleisch
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Did you not read my post, he was in the main base and didn't move, meds don't get that kind of score.
    This particular guy, doing same thing 24/7, just to get screenshots and bragging after at their ''forums'' about world records. He's cheating and spamming V1's too, even from 1st minute of round sometimes. Once, was in same match. Spitted out 3-4 V1's in just 20 minutes. Check global leaderboards. But the strange part is, he's keep doing it for months, and still playing every day. 
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    At the very least I'll wait and see how the game runs etc. for awhile.  EA persuaded me not to preorder anymore five years ago, and now they've convinced me it's best to wait and see after a BF title launches before buying.  Alienating once loyal customers, what an interesting business model.
    See, I tried that with the last two games, waiting to see, and still ended up in disappointment. These games are really great on the surface, it isn't until you really spend a lot of time with them that you start to see the really bad flaws... Like the lack of an effective anti-cheat solution in this game. 
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:

^^ This. never pre-ordering again. There are whole teams now where it seems like a few of their players log into the game just to counter the chat thread when it's pointed out one of theirs is obviously cheating. Here's the boilerplate typically used:

1) Git Gud......
    2) Prove it....
    3) Report me...

Was on a few hours last night. Think I only played 1 or 2 matches without some clearly sketch players. Some close ones where the balance was clearly tossed out the window by sketch dudes going 50-60/5 when everyone else at the top of the leaderboard on both teams had average 30 some kills. Only takes one to ruin a really close match.  
  • stankie
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe Dice an EA could compile a list with obvious reported evidence an hire anti-hacker hackers on thah deep netz to fight them like virtual mercenaries eh? 
  • pajsner
    65 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

This particular guy, doing same thing 24/7, just to get screenshots and bragging after at their ''forums'' about world records. He's cheating and spamming V1's too, even from 1st minute of round sometimes. Once, was in same match. Spitted out 3-4 V1's in just 20 minutes. Check global leaderboards. But the strange part is, he's keep doing it for months, and still playing every day. 
    That is a project cheaters has on a certain cheat site. But what is more incredible is that you can continue to nag about all cheaters and better anti-cheat. Do not think that you even believe it in the end, that there will be better anti-cheat to BF5. It's just only wishful thinking and waste of time in the end, so it's been since BF3.
  • SquaddFather
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 19
    What chance in hell do we even have if even a EA forum Mod thinks 112-3 is totally ok !!
    The way I see things is every person playing has 32 other players at one time trying to kill them , and I can see 20-3 30-3 even 50-3 but 112-3 I really doubt its legit.
This discussion has been closed.