I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• stabbinhobo
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another Dice employee was let go. I’m not going to name and shame this man but the reason given was redundancy. Let’s be honest, the real reason was poor sales and poor player retention.
    Battlefield is in a bad place right now and I really hope it will recover.
    Though, until the CEO’s of both EA and Dice can pull their heads out of places unseen by the sun, I see nothing but poor sales and poor player retention. Both PC and console are suffering from people cheating and all it does is diminish the reputation of the company and the game title. This hammers the stock and the value of the company.
    Cheating hurts the bottom line.
    If I was looking to scuttle a company and devalue it's stock on purpose, I'd use BF5 as a blueprint. 

Viewed from a mile high.. this is more comical than the movie The Major League. Where's my Willie Mays Hayes skin? 
  • Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another Dice employee was let go. I’m not going to name and shame this man but the reason given was redundancy. Let’s be honest, the real reason was poor sales and poor player retention.
    Battlefield is in a bad place right now and I really hope it will recover.
    Though, until the CEO’s of both EA and Dice can pull their heads out of places unseen by the sun, I see nothing but poor sales and poor player retention. Both PC and console are suffering from people cheating and all it does is diminish the reputation of the company and the game title. This hammers the stock and the value of the company.
     With a failed business strategy this is no surprise . The decision makers should all be fired . I guess they were banking on this game being a success just  because it has a BF title . This game is really good , with proper management and proper upgrades this could have been their best game ever . When you repeat mistakes ( BF1 )  just to make a few extra dollars you will lose ever time ... even your job . EA has also lost loyal customers who will never come back . What a shame . 
  • TFBisquit
    1074 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are still no ban messages in BFV. They were supposedly working on something like that though.
  • StarscreamUK
    7079 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It is working in BFV, those banned by it still post on the forum, although we move those posts as they never end well.  It just doesnt display any message to other users in game.

I think thats a mistake personally.

I think the original method of it posting "<playername> has been banned by fairfight" was fine.  But then it got reduced to "a player has been banned by fairfight" and then further reduced to nothing at all.
  • Jinko_itx
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

• parkingbrake
    3094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You are lucky if you dont find a cheater in asian server. Really horrible.
    Problem is everywhere, not only asia. Last night (EU), there was people Rank 0-15, that used the new anti-material rifle ''Boys'', and killing everyone across maps. Arras was a horror show. As soon as me and my squadie and friend from Origin, we we're spawned, kaboom, both dead. Result? My mate's last words in squad chat was after 15mins: ''That's it. I'm done with bfv'', then quited it. When i see at global leaderboards one specific player, with nearly 900 rounds, under diff accounts, with insane SPM's, and still playing, well, gj Dice. 
    It's worse in Asia however, it would be pointless to pretend otherwise.  There was a time when Russia had the reputation of contributing a lot of cheaters to online gaming, then Brazil became known for that, lately it's China.  What all three have in common is they are oligarchies, societies in which average people need to know how to get around the rules just to get by much less prosper.  So if you've grown up in a culture in which bribery and nepotism and corruption are part of everyday life, you aren't going to think cheating in a video game is a big deal.  I've seen photos of internet cafes in China with "helper software" installed on the PCs for customers to use in various games, PUBG being a popular example--you can see that every opponent is being outlined by a wall hack.  More than half of all PUBG players are in China, and for several reasons they like to play in other regions, so between the out-of-region lag and the cheating I found it easy to walk away from that game.  That's why I've been hoping BFV doesn't become a hit in China.  But lately I'm seeing more and more players from Asia in the few west-coast servers.  Knowing that EA doesn't care much about cheating and also doesn't care about high-latency players ruining games with their lag, this is not a positive sign for this game's future.  When we had rented servers, admins could deal with this.  If the new RSP doesn't include the ability/right to kick or block high latency players, then it will be pointless.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since the previous patch, which dropped the switch from client-side to server-side hit detection to 120ms, it's really hard to play OOR and have an enjoyable experience.
  • BritanniaViking
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 26
    So Suspect! The paid hack does not show ESP boxes in recordings or live streams.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBKn2tOYhe0
  • TyroneLoyd
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here we go again...
  • impulsive_tango
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So Suspect! The paid hack does not show ESP boxes in recordings or live streams.
    Jackfrags uses a hack. If you slow the video down (way down) to like 3 to 5 frames, you see the rife twitch to the target. Why then not all headshots? Simple then it looks obvious.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And another one joins the fray. Man you guys are on a roll #sarcasm
  • Jinko_itx
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yea I kinda have to agree, he just quickly scopes an area, knowing that there is a player there....lol its almost like he can see a cm of a player from great distances and badabing, dead.
  • Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jackfrags uses a hack. If you slow the video down (way down) to like 3 to 5 frames, you see the rife twitch to the target. Why then not all headshots? Simple then it looks obvious.
     Look at the kill at 1.05 at the clip . I see the flash of the gun . I would not see the muzzle flash jumping through a window running full speed , seeing a target which is not visible  through 4 of my own players and then getting a head shot through the smoke . I guess he is breathing properly ? Garbage  
  • impulsive_tango
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I laugh at the people who watch YT people like jackfrags and actually think hes acculturate.
  • Picharski
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I reported this guy, does reporting help? he went 213 and 8, hip shooting everyone. I couldn't play the game anymore, wasn't fun. I hope Dice realizes it cuts into any potential profits when players ruin the game for others. 
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 26
    Well if you people understood what micro adjustments are we wouldnt be having this conversation about Jackfrags(whom I feel like I'm slightly better than on average). Then again I enjoy watching potatos comment on something of which they are over analyzing.
    Might as well analyze my videos in the process.

• TyroneLoyd
    Picharski wrote: »
    I reported this guy, does reporting help? he went 213 and 8, hip shooting everyone. I couldn't play the game anymore, wasn't fun. I hope Dice realizes it cuts into any potential profits when players ruin the game for others. 

Currently we dont really know if reporting helps or not. I'm sure it does (barely) but looking at the leaderboards paint a different picture.
  • BritanniaViking
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 26
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hGqusxrfo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!