I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What does almost certainly mean?  Is that like a definitely maybe lol?
    It doesn't surprise me to find that some people think Rela cheats.  I wouldn't vouch for anyone other myself or others I have stood next to, but I encountered him a couple times in BF4 and the guy is a complete war machine, watched alot of his videos too.   I think he is probably is one of the best infantry players personally, people at the top of their game can often do things perceived as impossible.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 28
    JPhysics wrote: »
    It doesn't surprise me to find that some people think Rela cheats.  I wouldn't vouch for anyone other myself or others I have stood next to, but I encountered him a couple times in BF4 and the guy is a complete war machine, watched alot of his videos too.   I think he is probably is one of the best infantry players personally, people at the top of their game can often do things perceived as impossible.

I'm speaking on the basis that both of them worked for dice so the benefit of the doubt is given (unsure if relaa still does).
    Seeing people aim like this in person (which I have) is ridiculous. Friend of mine back in the a.v.a days used to use a peice of taped cardboard as a mouse pad but had the same level of aim I had when I was peaking. Pure nutty ability some people have. Wish he actually applied that but life happens.
  • Bryjo3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 28
    JPhysics said:
    I've watched drunkkz3 and nothing is fishy about him at all. Same goes for pretty much any pro i've watched. Good flicks? Sure. Relaa is a straight up robot human and I saw on clip where he was locking people through smoke and above and below him (no he couldn't see them) and his target acquisition is inhuman. All I'm saying is put the guy on a LAN and see if he still aims like that, my bet is he won't.

P.S. I know you're being sarcastic, but almost certainly is just another way of saying most likely. I can't prove anything as I don't have access to the guy's computer, but he has the most aimbot like aim of any pro player I've ever seen. It's almost like...he's using an aimbot (imagine that). Battlefield has always had terrible anticheat, someone who knows python could literally program a cheat that would be undetectable.
  • Bryjo3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Like, if relaa isn't cheating he's the best aimer in the world, period. He is that robotic and good. Are you willing to vouch for that?
  • TyroneLoyd
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 28
    Bryjo3 wrote: »
    JPhysics said:

I've watched drunkkz3 and nothing is fishy about him at all. Same goes for pretty much any pro i've watched. Good flicks? Sure. Relaa is a straight up robot human and I saw on clip where he was locking people through smoke and above and below him (no he couldn't see them) and his target acquisition is inhuman. All I'm saying is put the guy on a LAN and see if he still aims like that, my bet is he won't.

P.S. I know you're being sarcastic, but almost certainly is just another way of saying most likely. I can't prove anything as I don't have access to the guy's computer, but he has the most aimbot like aim of any pro player I've ever seen. It's almost like...he's using an aimbot (imagine that). Battlefield has always had terrible anticheat, someone who knows python could literally program a cheat that would be undetectable.

He did
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2009 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bryjo3 said:
    Like, if relaa isn't cheating he's the best aimer in the world, period. He is that robotic and good. Are you willing to vouch for that?
    Somebody has to always be the best. I'm perfectly willing to consider Relaa is legit. Actually, I'd be sad if that level of aim wasn't humanly achievable. Besides, there are a bunch of players with highly similar technique and proficiency.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 28
    Bryjo3 said:
    You clearly didn't read my response properly or else you would know who I would or wouldn't vouch for, but I still have an opinion and that opinion is that I don't think he cheats.  Some people have stood alongside them when they are playing though, and they vouch for them .... then again its easier to point fingers if you aren't one of them.

PS You can't be almost certain, you either are or aren't lol
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 28
    Sigh. Just because you have the aim doesn't make you the best player in the world but he's probably the best pub stomper you can find though.

It's not hard to find these videos of relaa. Just find his esl profile and look for the lan events
  • Ceph777
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Reporting still does nothing, members from the well known hackers platoon are still active.
  • Bryjo3
    JPhysics said:
    Bryjo3 said:
    You clearly didn't read my response properly or else you would know who I would or wouldn't vouch for, but I still have an opinion and that opinion is that I don't think he cheats.  Some people have stood alongside them when they are playing though, and they vouch for them .... then again its easier to point fingers if you aren't one of them.

Yes you can: https://www.definitions.net/definition/almost+certain  Almost certain is a common phrase, why are you trying to pick this apart like some pseudo-intellectual? I can't prove he's cheating 100%, who can? Again, he is the only pro I have ever watched where I legit question whether he's using an aimbot. BTW pros aren't infallible and many, many have been caught cheating over the years. He happens to play a game like Battlefield where no one gives af if he is or he isn't. There is virtually no competitive scene for this game and never has been, so who really cares? If he is cheating he will just join the thousands of unimpeded cheaters already wreaking havoc on this dying game...
  • TyroneLoyd
    Bryjo3 said:

Somebody has to always be the best. I'm perfectly willing to consider Relaa is legit. Actually, I'd be sad if that level of aim wasn't humanly achievable. Besides, there are a bunch of players with highly similar technique and proficiency.

He must have never watched esl lan events for bf4 games because those 12 teams also had players with similar aim drunkzz included.
  • TyroneLoyd
    JPhysics said:

Bryjo3 said:

Yes you can: https://www.definitions.net/definition/almost+certain  Almost certain is a common phrase, why are you trying to pick this apart like some pseudo-intellectual? I can't prove he's cheating 100%, who can? Again, he is the only pro I have ever watched where I legit question whether he's using an aimbot. BTW pros aren't infallible and many, many have been caught cheating over the years. He happens to play a game like Battlefield where no one gives af if he is or he isn't. There is virtually no competitive scene for this game and never has been, so who really cares? If he is cheating he will just join the thousands of unimpeded cheaters already wreaking havoc on this dying game...

How many goal post are you going to set today? Just give it a rest man. We get it everyone still has anonymity when it comes to online gaming.
  • Bryjo3
    JPhysics said:

Bryjo3 said:

How many goal post are you going to set today? Just give it a rest man. We get it everyone still has anonymity when it comes to online gaming.
    I have never seen aim as robotic as this including watching Drunkkz3. Again, this guy is next level if he's not cheating...
  • JPhysics
    edited May 28
    Bryjo3 said:
    JPhysics said:
    Bryjo3 said:

It's more of a catchphrase/synonym than the proper use of the word certain, which you used to define someones probability of cheating. I'm not picking it apart, I just find it laughable ....so chill Winston.
    That's right, you can't prove he's cheating, so why do you think he almost certainly does? 
    Yes we know pros have been caught in the past, but that doesn't prove or insinuate that Relaa is, or any other good player in their comfort zone for that matter.  Loads of people think Shroud cheats in CSGO and PUBG .... whats new?  You're welcome to believe whoever you want is cheating, but no one will take you seriously unless you have a case.
  • Bryjo3
    JPhysics said:
    Bryjo3 said:
    JPhysics said:
    Bryjo3 said:

It's more of a catchphrase/synonym than the proper use of the word certain, which you used to define someones probability of cheating. I'm not picking it apart, I just find it laughable ....so chill Winston.
    That's right, you can't prove he's cheating, so why do you think he almost certainly does? 
    Yes we know pros have been caught in the past, but that doesn't prove or insinuate that Relaa is, or any other good player in their comfort zone for that matter.  Loads of people think Shroud cheats in CSGO and PUBG .... whats new?  You're welcome to believe whoever you want is cheating, but no one will take you seriously unless you have a case.
    Again, I mentioned Shroud, I mentioned a lot of players. I don't really care anymore, Rela has the most snappy aimbot-like aim I've ever seen. Shroud is legit one of the best aimers in the world and no I don't think he snaps with the precision and speed relaa does. Although, maybe relaa is legit, I know he apparently has some record on one of the aim programs. Doesn't really matter, this thread is about getting better anticheat for this game, and it's even becoming a problem in North America. We all know it's pretty much a lost cause in Asia at this point and probably just a thousand or two players active over there anyways.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It doesn't really matter if this guy or that guy is cheating, especially when it comes to a game that isn't "pro" anyway. It does seems kind of weird when very good players deflect on the cheating issue though (not all do!), but not being one of those extreme best-of-the-best, I wouldn't know why. I'd be irritated putting in a lot of work when anybody with 20 bucks can buy god-like aim and complete situational awareness. And ya, I know that doesn't compensate for the intangibles in the game, but if a guy that is generally pretty good at FPS games decides he's going to cheat, he'd be a monster. Like me for instance.. been playing since Doom2, played leagues and such.. know what looks possible and what isn't, knows how to keep stats legit-looking, etc. I'd rather just boycott BF5 then cheat in it though. But all I'd have to do is throw trivial money at one of the heaps of cheat makers and I'd make people I'm playing against unhappy. That's the whole point of this thread.. not Jack, or Shroud, or whoever the f.  It's the completely failure of Dice to secure their own games, and while I know that's a boring topic, that's what this is about.

Was playing BF4 again last night on a locker server, which is really where most of the BF4 cheaters live these days, and the moment I spawn in, some dude flicks and melts me with a G18. So.. usual process, play for a while to get a feel for him, look at stats, debate if he's either a pro or cheating, decide he's cheating, go to record him and hilarity ensues. This dude can move decently, but after nearly every kill he keeps the left mouse button pressed and the recoil suddenly flips the reticle basically to the ceiling. That's the thing about trying to peg a cheater. It's maybe 50/50 odds the cheater has a 'tell'. This guy did, so now I get to do the (not)fun task of creating yet another YT video and yet another BF4DB report.  Meanwhile, there's quite a few players that know how to cheat the right way. There's a bunch of the subtle type that you can peg after playing against them a lot, but you'll never be able to prove. There's always a tell. They pre-fire a lot.. but not enough. They track sometimes, but not all the time. They're nearly always facing and very rarely get caught from behind, but every so often they do. For that kind of player, I'd have to record a lot of footage and narrate the damn thing, and I'm not going to do that.

So.. Dice.. your PC shooters need reliable anti-cheat. 

• SenorSlaughter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    More than 6 months later and this is still the top post. Pathetic.
  • TyroneLoyd
    "Who cares"

Well maybe the individuals that keeps posting every Jackfrags video claiming hes cheating in this thread. Call outs immediately ignite conversation which is supposed to be against forum rules but guess what it still happens. Next time turn around and talk to the person brandishing the flamethrower
  • CooolBreeze
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The hilarious part is that Dice and EA have already won.  245 pages of cheating complaints and now the thread turns into posts about specific individuals and if they are really that good or not.  The problem is and remains that without a robust anti-cheat, there is nearly no way to tell who is "pro" from a cheat.  I think that Dice should provide some servers for pros and cheats to duke it out the same way SNL did the all drug Olympics.
  • Bryjo3
    "Who cares"

Well maybe the individuals that keeps posting every Jackfrags video claiming hes cheating in this thread. Call outs immediately ignite conversation which is supposed to be against forum rules but guess what it still happens. Next time turn around and talk to the person brandishing the flamethrower
    And those individuals are wrong. Jackfrags is clean, he's a good FPS player with a background in CSGO. I wouldn't say this extends to all players, but I won't bring up my opinion again on them. Fact remains, this game has about the most ineffective anti-cheat for ANY AAA shooter on the market.
This discussion has been closed.