I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• OskooI_007
    649 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait for the PlayStation 5 to come out so I never have to visit threads like this again. :) I'm slow cooking chicken breasts instead of playing BF1 because the same aimbotter who's been raging for 3+ months joined my server, again.

I run into him every day. He has 20,000+ kills and a 75% headshot ratio with the Lewis LMG. I report him every day. Others report him every day. 3 months later he's still playing.

GG FairFight. GG DICE. GG EA.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "Who cares"

Well maybe the individuals that keeps posting every Jackfrags video claiming hes cheating in this thread. Call outs immediately ignite conversation which is supposed to be against forum rules but guess what it still happens. Next time turn around and talk to the person brandishing the flamethrower
    It's all so much pearl clutching.

What is the plan for the implementation of effective anti-cheat in BF PC games? Dice?
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The hilarious part is that Dice and EA have already won.  245 pages of cheating complaints and now the thread turns into posts about specific individuals and if they are really that good or not.  The problem is and remains that without a robust anti-cheat, there is nearly no way to tell who is "pro" from a cheat.  I think that Dice should provide some servers for pros and cheats to duke it out the same way SNL did the all drug Olympics.
    I mentioned nothing productive will become of this thread a long time ago, and it hasn't.  People had the illusion that if they make enough noise here you will be heard.  EA/Dice only respond to loss of profits or PR coverage that threaten that, this forum does neither.  Further more if debates are rife with red herrings then there is even less chance of them being taken seriously. If they truly cared what their player base thought upon this or any other major subject, we wouldn't be having this conversation ..... and round and round we go  :D
  • Bryjo3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait for the PlayStation 5 to come out so I never have to visit threads like this again. :) I'm slow cooking chicken breasts instead of playing BF1 because the same aimbotter who's been raging for 3+ months joined my server, again.

I run into him every day. He has 20,000+ kills and a 75% headshot ratio with the Lewis LMG. I report him every day. Others report him every day. 3 months later he's still playing.

GG FairFight. GG DICE. GG EA.
    I am honestly debating it as well. I have grown to love the control of the mouse on PC, but console is just so much less stress. Less stress, less hardware upgrades, virtually NO cheaters. At the end of the day, I still just love playing shooters (all games really) on the PC and it's really hard to go back to console. I will have the man cave set up with a 75 inch HDR flatscreen in the fall and maybe then I can see if consoles are worth it.
  • OskooI_007
    649 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully Battlefield has native mouse and keyboard support on PlayStation 5. I'll be bummed if it doesn't. Hopefully PS5's implementation of Freesync is up to snuff too.
  • Ungineer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing Battlefield since the BF 2142 game.  One of the last matches I played in BFV,  a level 7 went 105 kills and 4 deaths while on foot.  There are only a few tanks at the Conquest Rotterdam Map and the POS was never in one.   Love getting killed by a pistol with no line of sight at 200 yds.   Dice's anti cheat  detection doesn't exist.   I've had enough of Dice's lame cheat protection, so I sold my 1080ti and used the cash to buy a brand new Xbox One X and still had over a hundred bucks left.  I won't be playing any of the Dice titles on XBox.  I'm going to stick with Microsoft titles.  If you get caught cheating they will ban your machine.  Maybe someday in the future I'll be back.  Until then.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully Battlefield has native mouse and keyboard support on PlayStation 5. I'll be bummed if it doesn't. Hopefully PS5's implementation of Freesync is up to snuff too.
    I'd be surprised if the next consoles aren't built to compete with mid-range PCs.. meaning MNK, and things like 21:9 aspect ratios (please!), higher refresh rates and v-sync control. I think that would get a big portion of the cheaters out of the games. Still need to be able to control input shenanigans though. If it's possible, people will cheat.

And hey.. if that day comes and I'm convinced the play is clean, I'll eat crow if the grand total of 3 people I've hackusated in BF5 are still good at shooters.

If anybody wants to see a nice example of how I catch cheats.. like the somewhat difficult one from yesterday, shoot me a PM. 
  • STOPchris
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another obvious one tonight... EA is the worst company in America for sure. 
  • PonyCereal
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Starting to see a lot of suspect players but spectate mode is literally broken now. Can't go for more than 1-2 minutes before it crashes the game.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Before battlefield 1, with the dedicated private servers of the community (RSP Procon & plugins), the tools were more numerous to fight against cheaters. 
    And especially the admins and their clans were much more involved in the game so the cheaters were more quickly shipped. 
  • KatNasty
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    Today I just decided to exit BFV after joining several ASIAN conquest servers only to find hackers in pretty much 9 out of 10 of em.
    With the current trend of 'Tank Battles', hackers can't beat vehicles or use aimbots on them so they rather go balls to the wall in a Conquest one.
    Guys from the clan [name and shame] and [name and shame] proudly use hacks without a care. DO YOUR JOB DICE.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    How does he spot the two enemies through a rock? at 14:10

• LOLGotYerTags
    12617 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 29

To my eye,  He had already spotted them before he went behind the rock.

I can spot one right away in full screen.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

If you think Jack is hacking then you don't know how a hacker looks like.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12617 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Here...

Slowed it down for you.

https://gfycat.com/HardHeavyDamselfly
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here...

Slowed it down for you.

https://gfycat.com/HardHeavyDamselfly
    Exactly, some players situation awareness is sharper than others.  You can also tell roughly how many enemy are on the flag area by the flag-o-meter too.
  • Blutfleisch
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Played against JFrags 2-3 times so far. Nothing weird. I can say he even missed a lot of shots too, even at CQB situations, and not even topped the rounds. Finished like 5th or 6th. To the topic about cheaters now: Problem is, a lot of people have lost their faith and trust (including meself sometimes i dare to say), and they are confusing really good players, with cheaters. 
This discussion has been closed.