I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Madnesis
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was my 3rd game on Mercury, right after I joined, I saw a message on the chat "He is still here, better leave" so I was like "Ho ho, another cheater, how could?!?".
    It ended that this guy was at 48/9 ratio and our top scorer was at less than 20 kills, definitely suspicious but I had not even the motivation to go and check if he was cheating or not, I'm just tired of that stuff so I left.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    forum binned my post
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    372 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Madnesis wrote: »
    I think it was my 3rd game on Mercury, right after I joined, I saw a message on the chat "He is still here, better leave" so I was like "Ho ho, another cheater, how could?!?".It ended that this guy was at 48/9 ratio and our top scorer was at less than 20 kills, definitely suspicious but I had not even the motivation to go and check if he was cheating or not, I'm just tired of that stuff so I left.

In my last game at Mercury i ended up 44-13 using Tromboncino. It's clearly possible. And im average at this game.

But there are plenty of hackers in this game. Just tonight:

1. Met a dude who hip fired me with MG42 while standing and killed me 50m away

2. At least three dudes one shot killing with STG 44 in single rate fire

3. A dude with no recoil no spread on the Thompson
  • TyroneLoyd
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    LOLGotYerTags said:

JPhysics said:

LOLGotYerTags said:
    Here...

Slowed it down for you.

https://gfycat.com/HardHeavyDamselfly

Exactly, some players situation awareness is sharper than others.  You can also tell roughly how many enemy are on the flag area by the flag-o-meter too.
    People are far too quick to call hacks or be suspicious even on youtubers videos.

I've played against Jack and also been on the same squad as him and he's pretty good,  Nothing that would give me cause for concern re: cheating.

Who cares about "too quick to call hacks"? That doesn't matter. What matters is that the anti-cheat in BF games is horrible to non-existent. You know what does fix the issue of hacksuations? What fixes distrust in the game? Anti-cheat that works. Why can't we just fixate on that? 

What is the plan for the anti-cheat, Dice? Hello? Dice?

They asked a question he answered. It may be irrelevant but you cant stop someone from answering.
  • NN_Buzz12
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't those buckets of water get heavy?
  • tsem13
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After 247 pages on the subject of hacks and cheaters, when are you going to understand that you are completly and totally wasting your time and breath. They are never going to do anything about it, they do not care, they make more money allowing cheaters and hackers free rein. $$$$$$$$$$, get it, stop kidding yourselves.

+1 to this.
    They don't care .... 

27/08 is getting closer ........
  • CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was my 3rd game on Mercury, right after I joined, I saw a message on the chat "He is still here, better leave" so I was like "Ho ho, another cheater, how could?!?".It ended that this guy was at 48/9 ratio and our top scorer was at less than 20 kills, definitely suspicious but I had not even the motivation to go and check if he was cheating or not, I'm just tired of that stuff so I left.

Im doing 48-9 or better 1 rounds out of 3 at least. Thats nothing...
  • Madnesis
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:

Im doing 48-9 or better 1 rounds out of 3 at least. Thats nothing...

That's why I said it was suspicious but people where calling for cheater right after I joined the game.

People are calling for cheaters because there are cheaters that the anti-cheat can't address, that wouldn't happen if FairFight was actually doing the work.
  • TFBisquit
    1325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People call cheat because they found something suspicious. The score of that person doesn't really matter at that point.
    Plenty of people with such scores, usually flying or tanking or whatever reason.
    For all we know that cheater focussed on something else besides kdr, after some rounds.
    I have to say though, in the mercury map I didn't notice suspicious behaviour, yet. But then the entire game feels sluggish and laggy to begin with.
    So strange deaths are more common now. After all, I pumped players full of bullets where I thought they were afk or something.
    But they usually aren't. The server updates are sometimes behind. Food for hackusations, in a game where player numbers aren't increasing either.
    Cheaters will move on, and will not stick around when there are lesser servers available, they will also be noticed much quicker since you end up with familiar players more now, through matchmaking.

• Bryjo3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Literally go to battlefield tracker sort the leaderboard for "Kills Per Minute" and every single one of the first page is a blatant cheater. The top guy is still playing!! How can they just not ban somebody like this? He had 8 kills per minute with lmgs. Like how incompetent can you be.
  • produc3
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It got better, because... Well, let's face it that people are quitting this game in huge amounts... I can hardly ever find a dom game anymore and the amount of servers that are populated in other game modes are swiftly dying too. However, ran across several more OBVIOUS cheaters since the last time I posted. I even found one taunting EA, saying he's been cheating for months and has not been banned. On a side note, check out my Youtube for some Battlefield videos.... *link removed as names are clearly visible in the videos*

I won't buy from EA again. Period.

-----------

You keep saying 'hackers' always ridicule any notion of hacking. Not true. Half the players you always accuse of are players like my team (I think everyone on my team, a couple other teams are familiar with you) who are equally frustrated by this. 

NA for instance could sustain at least one or two Domination servers well after launch. It stopped, because salty **** wipes wouldn't stop showing up with hacks and killing off the one or two servers up. After enough times the player base for it just gives up.

Doesn't help that people like you ring up like a mad man in chat about how everyone is hacking.

Hacking is an issue, but really mindless mouthy behavior and incessant whining is equally as bad.

I REALLY hope game modes that quarantine people from encountering people way past their skill cap is included at the launch of the next game. Seeing people 'DEAD certain' that relaaa hacks despite mountains of evidence of common sense indicating otherwise, just goes to show it's a terrible idea to build a game in 2019 that isn't a PvE where everyone that plays it is thrown into one bucket and everyone is expecting to have a good experience.

Anyways, thanks to further stupidity and nearsightedness, Domination is gone too, so welp. This new 5v5 non-sense better be good, something leaves me feeling very skeptical.
  • StarscreamUK
    7251 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ok this has gone far enough.

Thread is closed refer to this https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551401#Comment_1551401

do not recreate this thread, it will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.