I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • LOLGotYerTags
    12344 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @STOPchris

    Yeah.. No..

    Don't do that.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @STOPchris

    Yeah.. No..

    Don't do that.

    I was looking up someone's stats and it said he hasn't played on Origin yet, does anyone know why? I would like an answer to my question LOLGotYerTags. I would think, naming and shaming would be me saying someone was cheating... but, I could be crazy. Anyway, does anyone know why stats would say they haven't played on Origin yet on the Battlefield Tracker website?
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    @STOPchris

    Yeah.. No..

    Don't do that.

    I was looking up someone's stats and it said he hasn't played on Origin yet, does anyone know why? I would like an answer to my question LOLGotYerTags. I would think, naming and shaming would be me saying someone was cheating... but, I could be crazy. Anyway, does anyone know why stats would say they haven't played on Origin yet on the Battlefield Tracker website?

    A few that I have sent in videos for have their names show up on leaderboards, but when you look up their individual profiles, the profiles say that they have not played the game.

    And... Lolgotyertags doesn't work for battlefieldtracker.com so he can't answer...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12344 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @STOPchris
    Very likely they've changed origin ID to stop people searching for them after a game has ended
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    @STOPchris
    Very likely they've changed origin ID to stop people searching for them after a game has ended

    I don't think that guy I linked did that though. He usually has the same name for long periods of time. His name did seem slightly different this time though, so the name change causes the stats on that website to display that message? It's weird because it shows him on the leader board, so it knows his stats.
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Two hackers in last game 100+ - 10 ish.

    Please moderate your game DICE because this will kill your game faster than the bugs.
  • DotaYoda
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Echeoz wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Zefar wrote: »
    Wall hacks and no recoil

    Noooooo reallly? In a PC game? After a Beta? Impossible!

    Like come on man, EVERY MP shooter has cheaters on it. The low life scum that makes them have nothing better to do so they work day and night to make it work.

    Which it really amazes me that everyone still buys these games, knowing that there will be a large amount of cheaters in them... Pretty sad really.

    Not everyone has the same experience.

    I'm still yet to see a blatant cheater in over 40 hours of game time.

    That’s how they want it to be. Not every cheat is the one going 100+ kills. The best cheats are the ones you never know about.

    Exactly. Many hackers will rack up points and kills and then die on purpose to lower their KDR.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1977 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dral13 wrote: »
    There are lots of videos with crazy esp or perma spotting not to mention the other multihacks.

    Has EA said anything lately regarding the cheating? I feel like this has been something they are doing a really poor job communicating with us.

    Also noticed an increase in sketchy players this past weekend, lots of low levels cleaning up entire teams...

    There seems to have been ONE ban wave around 10 December 2018, and a second around 19 December 2018, but it caught very few of the many. Just look at the leaderboards, KDR, and the recent matches of some of the people with over 10 KDR...

    Then again, someone has been reported over two weeks ago and he is still 100-8 rage hacking.

    YMMV.

    I can confirm the first date. I just checked up on my (partial, now mostly abandoned) bookkeeping, and found five blatant aimbotters stopped playing either 10th or 11th.

    What surprised me is that a non-blatant cheater ("soft" aimbotter and either just plain spot hacker or spot hacker/wallhacker combo), stopped playing two weeks after I reported him (last game on 1st of December). His score gave away the spot hack, but my ability to repeatedly kill him on face-to-face encounters meant that his aimbot was not blatantly aggressive, with perfectly human-achievable accuracy stats.

    So it would seem to indicate DICE has the capability to detect spot hackers, it just takes a long time for the ban to come through. Or it was the aim enhancement part that did him in. Would be nice to know. Also as to how come they can't clamp down on ragers in a prompt manner.


  • g0merpile
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dral13 wrote: »
    There are lots of videos with crazy esp or perma spotting not to mention the other multihacks.

    Has EA said anything lately regarding the cheating? I feel like this has been something they are doing a really poor job communicating with us.

    Also noticed an increase in sketchy players this past weekend, lots of low levels cleaning up entire teams...

    There seems to have been ONE ban wave around 10 December 2018, and a second around 19 December 2018, but it caught very few of the many. Just look at the leaderboards, KDR, and the recent matches of some of the people with over 10 KDR...

    Then again, someone has been reported over two weeks ago and he is still 100-8 rage hacking.

    YMMV.

    I can confirm the first date. I just checked up on my (partial, now mostly abandoned) bookkeeping, and found five blatant aimbotters stopped playing either 10th or 11th.

    What surprised me is that a non-blatant cheater ("soft" aimbotter and either just plain spot hacker or spot hacker/wallhacker combo), stopped playing two weeks after I reported him (last game on 1st of December). His score gave away the spot hack, but my ability to repeatedly kill him on face-to-face encounters meant that his aimbot was not blatantly aggressive, with perfectly human-achievable accuracy stats.

    So it would seem to indicate DICE has the capability to detect spot hackers, it just takes a long time for the ban to come through. Or it was the aim enhancement part that did him in. Would be nice to know. Also as to how come they can't clamp down on ragers in a prompt manner.


    Keep up the good work, I truly believe in name shaming. Only if there is legitimate proof
  • Pelliy
    2074 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @STOPchris
    Very likely they've changed origin ID to stop people searching for them after a game has ended

    You can turn off third party tracking in bf1 and bf5
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    @CaptHotah

    Do not link that video, As there is potential that the name that appears on the screen is the player ID which would then make your post in violation of the rules for N&S.

    Guys, if you want to post videos about suspected cheater, w/o getting the post censored, edit it out in any video editor (Vegas, Premiere, etc).
    Post edited by KuroNeko_PRT on
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (These numbers are being taken from a 32/32 player match) There are several matches showing players, which these players consistently do it, having a 8+/1 k+/d ratio (9/1, 10/1, etc). So the first question is, "Why aren't those players in major tournaments literally carry whole teams?"

    And why aren't those players, superior to Ravic, Stodeh, Westie, etc...streaming their own gameplay, teaching the unwashed masses, and making millions?
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (These numbers are being taken from a 32/32 player match) There are several matches showing players, which these players consistently do it, having a 8+/1 k+/d ratio (9/1, 10/1, etc). So the first question is, "Why aren't those players in major tournaments literally carry whole teams?"

    And why aren't those players, superior to Ravic, Stodeh, Westie, etc...streaming their own gameplay, teaching the unwashed masses, and making millions?

    Cause maybe they have the personality of a potato. Just because you can play doesn't mean you are entertaining. I'm not saying they might not hack, just answering why no stream.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    (These numbers are being taken from a 32/32 player match) There are several matches showing players, which these players consistently do it, having a 8+/1 k+/d ratio (9/1, 10/1, etc). So the first question is, "Why aren't those players in major tournaments literally carry whole teams?"

    And why aren't those players, superior to Ravic, Stodeh, Westie, etc...streaming their own gameplay, teaching the unwashed masses, and making millions?

    Cause maybe they have the personality of a potato. Just because you can play doesn't mean you are entertaining. I'm not saying they might not hack, just answering why no stream.

    Can you think of another reason? Surely one of those top 100 KDR players is interesting!

    I mean, westie is what, not even in the top TEN THOUSAND in KDR...Surely one in ten thousand is non-potato.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    (These numbers are being taken from a 32/32 player match) There are several matches showing players, which these players consistently do it, having a 8+/1 k+/d ratio (9/1, 10/1, etc). So the first question is, "Why aren't those players in major tournaments literally carry whole teams?"

    And why aren't those players, superior to Ravic, Stodeh, Westie, etc...streaming their own gameplay, teaching the unwashed masses, and making millions?

    Cause maybe they have the personality of a potato. Just because you can play doesn't mean you are entertaining. I'm not saying they might not hack, just answering why no stream.

    Can you think of another reason? Surely one of those top 100 KDR players is interesting!

    I mean, westie is what, not even in the top TEN THOUSAND in KDR...Surely one in ten thousand is non-potato.

    You're reaching. Stick with the stats, not the lack of something else.
  • Pelliy
    2074 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    alienstout wrote: »
    alienstout wrote: »
    (These numbers are being taken from a 32/32 player match) There are several matches showing players, which these players consistently do it, having a 8+/1 k+/d ratio (9/1, 10/1, etc). So the first question is, "Why aren't those players in major tournaments literally carry whole teams?"

    And why aren't those players, superior to Ravic, Stodeh, Westie, etc...streaming their own gameplay, teaching the unwashed masses, and making millions?

    Cause maybe they have the personality of a potato. Just because you can play doesn't mean you are entertaining. I'm not saying they might not hack, just answering why no stream.

    Can you think of another reason? Surely one of those top 100 KDR players is interesting!

    I mean, westie is what, not even in the top TEN THOUSAND in KDR...Surely one in ten thousand is non-potato.

    You're reaching. Stick with the stats, not the lack of something else.

    It's pointless discussing anything with this guy.

    As you said being a good player =/= good content creator.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    Why are you here then? Take care

    Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

    No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming

    You're right, you are not a wise guy. Actually I didn't provide any evidence at all, you and I clearly have different opinions on what constitutes as evidence. I questioned the allegations I see based upon what I see rather than what I don't see. I like to obtain information from as many sources as possible before I form an opinion on something (in this case that includes cheat and anti-cheat chatter).
    Now I have seen plentiful discussions revolving around fairfight, how it works, and how its exploited in ways I won't go into here. Yes it is not beyond every reasonable doubt that disinformation could be at play here, but these discussions expand into reddit and game forums, and the depth of them on the cheat forums lead me to think many are legit based upon the context of what is being discussed.
    Some people have entered these discussions who claim how easy it is, who refer to cheat sales figures, ...etc. Most of that information too could be interpreted as disinformation, but that isn't questioned when it conveniently suits the "cheaters have infested our servers" corner.
    So BadBudgieSmuggla ... this is for you. Why is it odd that I am here questioning what I am reading, and why do you frown upon someone who researched into what is being discussed on the other side of the fence? This is a forum where everyone can participate in regardless of their opinion.
    There are individual participating who I disagree with, but they make compelling points using raw data and reasoning, that is what these threads are for.
    When I see a response such as "Why are you here then? Take care" you only make me believe you do not grasp that, it actually reminds me of a baby throwing their toys out of a pram.
    As for why nothing good comes from these discussions. Because they are just that ...... discussions, which are built upon more bad opinions than there are good ones. This same discussion was had in BF1 to a similar scale, there was no shortage of cheating threads in BF3 or BF3 either when punkbuster was present. Based on the threads from BF1 onwards, nothing has changed ..... therefore nothing good comes from these discussions.

    I believe there's only one side wiling to have the conversation.

    The other side just says "nope, cheats bruh. They're everywhere." You cannot really have a discussion with people that have their minds made up.

    That being said, this recent infamous cheater should have been banned as soon as he started. I know its probably easier said than done but I can't seem to understand how you rage for a week and get away with it. If this guy wasn't going after streamers, who knows how long he would have went on before he was banned. He must have received hundreds, if not thousands of reports.


    They need to do better. They need to streamline the report feature and not burying it in a drop tab. They need to set up certain thresholds for stuff that should flag the system as likely impossible to do by a human player .

    I completely agree. The patterns of the blatent rage hacking ought to be detected by a statistical AC, but I think fairfight isn't flagging particular behavior patterns. These are patterns which go well beyond the safety zone which cheat users adhere to. Whichever individual/team is responsible for configuring flagging system ought to address that, as I'm led to believe this is bad human decision making rather than an incompetent statistical AC system.
    These type of cheats can even avoid a client side AC, even so it would comforting to know that an active client side AC was present. I feel it is a manditory measure in today's multi-player gaming enviorment, one of many layers of protection that is needed to be effective.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played a game with Ravic, and either: a) Someone spoofed his name. b) He was cheating. c) It was like the MattiAce video where the guy following him was 3D spotting everyone. We were on Hamada and I was on G while Ravic was flying around. I was all by myself in an area where I couldn't be spotted and we had the surrounding flags. He was actively dogfighting, and a handful of times when I got in the AA gun on G, (didn't fire a shot) he would almost instantly snipe me with Minengeschoss rounds from a distance where the AA gun would have barely rendered for him (certainly out of the airburst's range).

    Now on the subject of anti-cheat, there were people cheating in the beta, as well as the early access launch. I read some forums (what little I could without being a subscriber) and people were getting 1 week suspensions during the early launch. Aim Junkies is probably the worst site and a waste of money it seems. I watched some videos of Aim Junkies, and their hacks are pretty much walls, aim snap, triggerbot, the works. Almost all AI and no human element. Idiots bought a subscription and tried to quick scope like CoD and were getting banned left and right. Then the forum mods were beyond useless, insulting them, telling them it's their fault they got banned. I mean sure, if someone runs the script and that alone isn't bannable, I guess it's undetected, but to get banned when you actually start using it, what's the point? Other sites have more human-like features that are basically just improved aim assists, and some don't allow all headshots and force bone switching to avoid being obvious.
  • Zavrix1
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The cheating in this game at the moment is just getting stupid. Plus why should you be able to add a macro to a single shot gun and turn it into a machine gun that has no recoil. This game is going to die a quick death if EA/Dice don't find some sort of solution soon.
This discussion has been closed.