I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Mc_TheRipper
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re
  • zyn1k3r
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    [response removed since it violates the Forum Guidelines. -CB]

Wow...this is sick. Anyway interesting read.

"Apart from the information you submit by yourself we also collect some information about your computer. We collect information such as your computer operating system and architecture, unique hardware ID and your public IP address."

Have fun with that paying cheaters...
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zyn1k3r wrote: »
    g0merpile wrote: »
    JUST SAYING bf5 The perfect aim. Wow no wonder bf5 will be dead in a few weeks copy and paste of the site
    https://perfectaim.io/forum/topic/16549
    Greetings guys, after using the BF5 Cheat for one or two days at this point, I thought it was time to release a review/testimonial like I did when I purchased the Battlefield 4 & Team Fortress 2 cheats.

Usability / Functionality

Aimbot 9/10
    I'm now updating the aimbot section of this review since it got re-added and I had a few days to try it. I have nothing but good things to mention with this aimbot. My favourite aimbot feature is drawing the FOV radius so you have an idea of where you're needing to aim at which this cheat has. If you want to play legit, PA has you covered. For an example, you can turn up high smoothing and bind the aimbot to a custom key (such as mouse 5 or a side mouse button) to activate/toggle only when you need, this helps with keeping legitimate stats with Fairfight to evade bans. On the flip side, I also tried out raging and have to say it's as overpowered as it gets. For an example, using right mouse and 0 smoothing and prediction, you can hit the most insane sniper shots ever and it makes sniping so much fun. I think the aimbot was definitely worth the wait and it's easy to configure.

"Apart from the information you submit by yourself we also collect some information about your computer. We collect information such as your computer operating system and architecture, unique hardware ID and your public IP address."

The video from that thread was posted to youtube on December 8. that player's name is visible. His last round was December 27.

• TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zyn1k3r wrote: »
    JUST SAYING bf5 The perfect aim. Wow no wonder bf5 will be dead in a few weeks copy and paste of the site
    https://perfectaim.io/forum/topic/16549
    Greetings guys, after using the BF5 Cheat for one or two days at this point, I thought it was time to release a review/testimonial like I did when I purchased the Battlefield 4 & Team Fortress 2 cheats.

Usability / Functionality

Aimbot 9/10
    I'm now updating the aimbot section of this review since it got re-added and I had a few days to try it. I have nothing but good things to mention with this aimbot. My favourite aimbot feature is drawing the FOV radius so you have an idea of where you're needing to aim at which this cheat has. If you want to play legit, PA has you covered. For an example, you can turn up high smoothing and bind the aimbot to a custom key (such as mouse 5 or a side mouse button) to activate/toggle only when you need, this helps with keeping legitimate stats with Fairfight to evade bans. On the flip side, I also tried out raging and have to say it's as overpowered as it gets. For an example, using right mouse and 0 smoothing and prediction, you can hit the most insane sniper shots ever and it makes sniping so much fun. I think the aimbot was definitely worth the wait and it's easy to configure.

The video from that thread was posted to youtube on December 8. that player's name is visible. His last round was December 27.

Guy I’ve been following hasn’t played for a couple of days. I hope it’s because of a ban. I really miss the public ban lists from bf3 on PB...
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One idea:
    It's possible to go 20-0. It's just unlikely to be in consistent in doing so

Agree, or not?
  • Sk1lld
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One idea:

Agree, or not?

Yes and NO
    I see good tank people do it all the time, Saw a guy going 62/2 today. I don't think he was cheating but who knows any more. He sure gave us hell!
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    I have not seen or played with anyone cheating yet.

I have to admit
    Not many players last few days, not many servers. The most, 6 servers and not full. Is bf5 dead in one month of the launch.

The juxtaposition is beautiful.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    One idea:

Agree, or not?

40-0 sure not consistently. 20-0 is fairly often then I trail of to do something else.
  • daRkshaDo34
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    Just entered this game - looks like it hasnt been running that long either.

Three players in this clan are at it....

https://ibb.co/3mcZ0Rp

Battlefield-V-Screenshot-2019-01-05-15-28-26-53.png
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One idea:

Agree, or not?

I'm inclined to agree, if by consistent you mean almost every game and having a high infantry KPM at the same time.
    I ran into two wallhackers yesterday on Frontlines, which sucks. On both instances I had either the same amount or more kills, so they don't completely ruin the matches but it leaves a sour taste for sure. I'm guessing here but I reckon the closet cheaters gravitate towards the dmaller, more "competitive" modes, which would make Incursions 2.0 dead on arrival.
  • Shootigen
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys :) This is an good example 4 hacking in BF5. :(

pls let me know how can it be in 2019..
    I have many more clips like that !
  • hussotters
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5

Check out the emblem. 16 hours of ruining matches, another one somehow slipped past the ever vigilant anti-cheat software.

[Link removed for name and shame]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    hussotters wrote: »

Check out the emblem. 16 hours of ruining matches, another one somehow slipped past the ever vigilant anti-cheat software.

He was caught in the December 10th ban wave. Took too long obviously.

Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • MachoFantast1c0
    Thx, "Fairfight"

You would think a working anti-cheat might pick up on stats like these, but no, this guy has a playing time of 3d7h.

Selbstlader 1916
    9,158 kills
    7,136 headshots

Yeah this is pretty bad, the amount of kills considering.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    Shootigen wrote: »
    Hey guys :) This is an good example 4 hacking in BF5. :(

pls let me know how can it be in 2019..
    I have many more clips like that !

This looks like a definite bug, unless you have something else incriminating the guy.

• Poesewicht
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously DICE, this is getting out of hand. I encountered obvious blatant cheating on many servers the last few days. I think it is time to investigate the players that are being reported by the community and bring down the ban - hammer on the culprits. I would even go so far as to announce the number of ppl banned publicly. Please take this issue seriously as it poses a risk to the reputation of the game and your company! Thanks...
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed that some, but not all, of these box bracketed groups have hackers. I'm stating some for a reason. It is the few that make the majority look bad.

I've noticed that hackers, who have friends that hack, tend to create groups together. The only thing those groups care about is winning at any costs necessary. They enjoy seeing the other players suffer. If you call out one of those hackers, inside that group, you might as well have dug your own grave. Everytime you see a certain bracketed group, you know there is a good chance that the game is going to be extremely unpleasent. These group of hackers, that get together, to win at any costs, are making the legit groups look bad.

Some of these groups have mostly legit players. Yet there are some cheaters who will do anything to get picked up by these legit groups. Everyone assumes, "That player looks amazing! Let's pick them up!" Then once the cheater gets caught, it makes the whole group look bad. Tournaments are now kicking out full groups because a player was cheating. Not only that, the whole group, usually, are branded as cheaters! Then when it comes to future tournaments, the legit players are turned down because of the cheaters.

We all, who are legit players, and groups, want to enjoy these games without hackers. It helps us to releave some stress that life brings. It helps us to bring friends together to have fun. We don't want to play against hackers. It is destorying the possibility of us having fun. Some of my friends refuse to play games now because they see it as pointless.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

Why are you here then? Take care

Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming

You're right, you are not a wise guy. Actually I didn't provide any evidence at all, you and I clearly have different opinions on what constitutes as evidence. I questioned the allegations I see based upon what I see rather than what I don't see. I like to obtain information from as many sources as possible before I form an opinion on something (in this case that includes cheat and anti-cheat chatter).
    Now I have seen plentiful discussions revolving around fairfight, how it works, and how its exploited in ways I won't go into here. Yes it is not beyond every reasonable doubt that disinformation could be at play here, but these discussions expand into reddit and game forums, and the depth of them on the cheat forums lead me to think many are legit based upon the context of what is being discussed.
    Some people have entered these discussions who claim how easy it is, who refer to cheat sales figures, ...etc. Most of that information too could be interpreted as disinformation, but that isn't questioned when it conveniently suits the "cheaters have infested our servers" corner.
    So BadBudgieSmuggla ... this is for you. Why is it odd that I am here questioning what I am reading, and why do you frown upon someone who researched into what is being discussed on the other side of the fence? This is a forum where everyone can participate in regardless of their opinion.
    There are individual participating who I disagree with, but they make compelling points using raw data and reasoning, that is what these threads are for.
    When I see a response such as "Why are you here then? Take care" you only make me believe you do not grasp that, it actually reminds me of a baby throwing their toys out of a pram.
    As for why nothing good comes from these discussions. Because they are just that ...... discussions, which are built upon more bad opinions than there are good ones. This same discussion was had in BF1 to a similar scale, there was no shortage of cheating threads in BF3 or BF3 either when punkbuster was present. Based on the threads from BF1 onwards, nothing has changed ..... therefore nothing good comes from these discussions.

I believe there's only one side wiling to have the conversation.

The other side just says "nope, cheats bruh. They're everywhere." You cannot really have a discussion with people that have their minds made up.

That being said, this recent infamous cheater should have been banned as soon as he started. I know its probably easier said than done but I can't seem to understand how you rage for a week and get away with it. If this guy wasn't going after streamers, who knows how long he would have went on before he was banned. He must have received hundreds, if not thousands of reports.

They need to do better. They need to streamline the report feature and not burying it in a drop tab. They need to set up certain thresholds for stuff that should flag the system as likely impossible to do by a human player .
    [/qu
  • OskooI_007
    717 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5

Thx, "Fairfight"

You would think a working anti-cheat might pick up on stats like these, but no, this guy has a playing time of 3d7h.

Selbstlader 1916
    9,158 kills
    7,136 headshots

What I find interesting in that video is the cheater appears to be using a controller instead of a mouse. I wonder if that has to due with the aimbot going undetected, or if he just feels more comfortable using a controller.

On a positive note, ever since BFV came out there's been very little cheating in BF1. :)

This discussion has been closed.