I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• x52pros
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    x52pros wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

Who are you and why does it show you never having played any of the Battlefield games?
    I have my settings to private.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody is cheating.

Who are you and why does it show you never having played any of the Battlefield games?
    Last night I was killed by a Stuka JU-88, 11 times in a row. No matter where I hid away from flags or what flag I spawned at, this guy dropped a bomb directly on my head. Inside a building or outside didn't matter. Today I'm playing and a sniper shot me through a wall, one shot kill to the body. Yeah, kinda unlikely.
    I think I'm done with this title for a bit. I just don't feel there is a level playing field here. Not fun.

You can turn off the tracker.
  • x52pros
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 7
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

Last night I was killed by a Stuka JU-88, 11 times in a row. No matter where I hid away from flags or what flag I spawned at, this guy dropped a bomb directly on my head. Inside a building or outside didn't matter. Today I'm playing and a sniper shot me through a wall, one shot kill to the body. Yeah, kinda unlikely.
    I think I'm done with this title for a bit. I just don't feel there is a level playing field here. Not fun.

I use a 2 way process, one in my host file, second in game. Why would anyone want a tracker following your ever movement.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Nobody is cheating.

I use a 2 way process, one in my host file, second in game. Why would anyone want a tracker following your ever movement.

Sounds like you are an expert at this stuff. /s
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Circumventing a suspension is not permitted.

Your main suspension will now be increased as a result, And this one will be permanently removed.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just sick to my stomach with this game cause of the cheaters! I'm just so tired of nothing being done at all.
    3 days ago I jumped in a Dom server and what did I play against....a whole sqaud that was cheating. 62-5...54-8.....61-3.....46-4

I'm just done with this till they release rentable server's. I'm so sick of Dice forcing us to play with them!
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

https://streamable.com/odtwq
  • TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

He is maybe using ESP as he seems to be tracking and hitting people he can’t see through foliage and smoke. No aimbot. However, it’s too little for me to definitively say he’s hacking. He could of just got extremely lucky.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

You're seeing something that is not there IMO.
  • Pelliy
    I'm just sick to my stomach with this game cause of the cheaters! I'm just so tired of nothing being done at all.
    3 days ago I jumped in a Dom server and what did I play against....a whole sqaud that was cheating. 62-5...54-8.....61-3.....46-4

I'm just done with this till they release rentable server's. I'm so sick of Dice forcing us to play with them!

I'm not seeing that reflect on your game reports. Matter of fact, the last time you played was New Years Day. According to your tracker, anyway.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2025 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TenFPS wrote: »

He is maybe using ESP as he seems to be tracking and hitting people he can’t see through foliage and smoke. No aimbot. However, it’s too little for me to definitively say he’s hacking. He could of just got extremely lucky.

Hard to believe it would be luck. However, it could be that he has disabled texture streaming. Though I'm not sure how it affects smoke, though which he is hitting deliberate shots.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2025 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

GG no re

After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.
  • FantaPantz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »

ESP 10/10

GG no re

I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hard to believe it would be luck. However, it could be that he has disabled texture streaming. Though I'm not sure how it affects smoke, though which he is hitting deliberate shots.

Low settings remove grass entirely at some distances, but that guy was shooting through trees, which he couldn't have naturally seen people through, let alone guessed as many times as he did. Either the person in that clip was using a wall hack, or someone else was using a spot hack. He wasn't aimbotting though. His aim was average.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    edited January 7
    AntiFox08 wrote: »

Low settings remove grass entirely at some distances, but that guy was shooting through trees, which he couldn't have naturally seen people through, let alone guessed as many times as he did. Either the person in that clip was using a wall hack, or someone else was using a spot hack. He wasn't aimbotting though. His aim was average.

I was referring to this:

[nope]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Reporting on console is an absolute joke! People are using Titan or Cronusmax devices to apply mods to their controllers and this means DICE and EA have no say, it will be left up to SONY and Microsoft. (PS4 and XBOX)

These USB devices were meant to be used for cross platforming , so that you can use a ps4 controller on PC or any other platform, or visa versa. However...…………..

The are a scrupulous bunch of players, who are using this device to apply mods to their DS4 controller, which allows them to rapid fire, auto aim, auto 3D spot, auto resupply , auto heal, and have anti recoil with their weapon etc. In fact, they are able to write their own scripts and apply them to their controller. In turn, this is creating major divisions in community. And as a veteran of BF1, (30days worth gameplay) and playing on South African servers over the past 3 years, its just gone from bad to worse. Every second player has one of these devices and is exploiting it now. Leaving the newbies and many fans and veterans of the game, frustrated and extremely annoyed, which in turn results in them leaving the game and never returning. In essence, destroying the game. Nobody enjoys constantly dying to a cheat, that they stand no chance against. Is fair fight only applied to PC? Or consoles included too? does anyone know ?

Surely there's measures that EA/DICE can take to ban these obvious cheats or deter them away from doing it. Surely they can take actions against their accounts. There is no in game report function on console by way. Yet, when you go try report one of the cheaters on a ps4, it tells you to report them in game for cheating. So .. what does one do? ''If you can't beat em, join em''? Because you cannot report them in game or even to SONY on the ps4.

Its dumbfounded that there is no in-game report function. Sometimes it feels as if EA/DICE allow our concerns to fall upon deaf ears, regardless that we have all spent our money supporting their game and content.
  • OskooI_007
    709 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is no Fair Fight anti-cheat on consoles due to them having a locked bootloader which prevents cheat software being installed on them. At least on Xbox One X and PS4. They're the only generation of consoles to remain secure.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    There is no Fair Fight anti-cheat on consoles due to them having a locked bootloader which prevents cheat software being installed on them. At least on Xbox One X and PS4. They're the only generation of consoles to remain secure.

thanks for your feedback, I wasn't sure if there was. It's a pity, because these players are getting away with modding their controllers and cheating ridiculously. Very frustrating to play against them. A friend recommended getting a PC rather and I am strongly contemplating it, purely for the case of avoiding cheats or atleast being able to report them.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

thanks for your feedback, I wasn't sure if there was. It's a pity, because these players are getting away with modding their controllers and cheating ridiculously. Very frustrating to play against them. A friend recommended getting a PC rather and I am strongly contemplating it, purely for the case of avoiding cheats or atleast being able to report them.

Well you're going to be disappointed if you do that!
This discussion has been closed.