I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • LOLGotYerTags
    12316 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @JamieCurnock

    That is name and shame and not allowed.

    Is name and praise allowed?

    nnnnnnnnope lol.
  • muttBunch
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA/Dice, it would also be a pleasure if one of the updates, you can add the ability of spectating while your currently in the server and lock you in spectate mode until the round is over to switch back. Only suggesting that since if you join a random server, you cannot easily find the server to jump back in to spectate and we no longer have a "Recent" server tab like BF1
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12316 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    muttBunch wrote: »
    EA/Dice, it would also be a pleasure if one of the updates, you can add the ability of spectating while your currently in the server and lock you in spectate mode until the round is over to switch back. Only suggesting that since if you join a random server, you cannot easily find the server to jump back in to spectate and we no longer have a "Recent" server tab like BF1

    You don't need to see "recent" server tab anymore.

    Do the following :
    • Escape to the pause menu
    • Click view server info
    • Make a mental note of the server #
    • leave the server
    • Go into the server browser and enter the server # in the filter
    • Join by clicking the 3 dots and hitting "Join as spectator"
  • Pelliy
    2062 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    muttBunch wrote: »
    EA/Dice, it would also be a pleasure if one of the updates, you can add the ability of spectating while your currently in the server and lock you in spectate mode until the round is over to switch back. Only suggesting that since if you join a random server, you cannot easily find the server to jump back in to spectate and we no longer have a "Recent" server tab like BF1

    You don't need to see "recent" server tab anymore.

    Do the following :
    • Escape to the pause menu
    • Click view server info
    • Make a mental note of the server #
    • leave the server
    • Go into the server browser and enter the server # in the filter
    • Join by clicking the 3 dots and hitting "Join as spectator"

    It also shows up in the game reports more consistently than bf1 game reports. so assuming the game has been completed, just go into your game reports and it shows there. This is my theory on how the hacker was able to find streamers so easily because of this feature. Streamers might want to turn this off, but then again all they had to do is google someone in the game server that is on your game and they can still get the server ID so

    Rela for his stream against the hacker, he hid his whole squad and the hacker just left him alone.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Guys, there is no point continuing to try and tell EA anything, they are deaf to anything but losing money. Stop buying these games and hopefully they go out of business.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    ARE you guys kidding???? I found this guy with 16 hours of playtime. He has 2470 kill and 1,455 head shots... Come on EA, if you were trying to ban people then this guy would be gone. This is just obvious. I can't believe how terrible EA has become. The sad part is that I just left a game with another obvious cheater in it... This really pisses me off.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Pelliy
    2062 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

  • Pelliy
    2062 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

    ah, ok so now we're suggesting he's doing it on pc too. Gotcha.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »

    ah, ok so now we're suggesting he's doing it on pc too. Gotcha.

    Its the device I am talking about, it goes unnoticed and its under radar, theres many players using it that under normal circumstances will skim by as being a great player when they fairly average, and they would not be as good as they make themselves out to be. Its merely my point. However, placing yourself on a pedestal in a server above the rest, by using such a device is going to be considered cheating by the community. That goes without saying. Regardless of the platform, event , place, server or anything. I agree to disagree bro, no problems. I respect your view. :smile:
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=rsYkvk0QoRw

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=GZ08fRXK1S8

    This is a video on my private youtube channel, from 3 months ago before the end of BF1, and what its like playing against someone who uses Cronusmax on PS4. All feel free to follow the link to the video. Take note of the opponent in 1st place on the opposing team and the amount of kills being racked up on Verdun Heights. He went 102K - 16D. The same player is still running around on our BF V servers doing the same thing. Nothing has been done about him to this day. No sanction, no ban. Obviously I cant name or shame on here. Which I will respect the rules, but its a prime example of cheating that I experience regularly on our servers when playing. He is not the only one doing it either.

    @LOLGotYerTags please moderate and approve. Have managed to blur out any names on the videos. Thanks.
    Post edited by Maverick_88Tommy on
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

    https://streamable.com/odtwq

    I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

    Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

    I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

    I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

    I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

    I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.


    Good player, very methodical.

    I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

    The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

    Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

    Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

    Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

    Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

    The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

    This is game sense. Game iq.

    It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

    You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

    As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

    He hasnt played well in any events to my knowledge and like so many other so called good player / streamers are only invited as a form of advertising and getting the game out in the public eye, if there was a competitive mode majority of these streamers wouldnt be invited just like PUBG, Fortnite,CSGO because hosts know generally who is legit, remember streamers want to make money , a lot of competition out there so usually need little help standing out from the crowd, but i also agree there is a difference to edited content and live stream as the former can make anyone look good, but ask yourself this if there are players out there snapping head shot better than current or former EA sports players dont you think that is unusual ?
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    So, watch the *whole* thing, then tell me if legit or not.

    https://streamable.com/odtwq

    I tend to shoot through bushes and sometimes smoke quite a bit. Through the spaces in the leaves, you can make out what direction someone is running in and anticipate where they will be. Same if you see someone just before smoke is laid out. I'd say I'm 60-70% successful at it. Not something I normally practice as I usually play HC, but since there's no HC I just fire away. Probably turn into a bad habit if HC ever makes an appearance. I'd have to seem of that person playing to be 100% sure.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The other part is very interesting too cause obviously ESP is not detected:

    ESP 10/10
    The ESP is super clean and has all features you will need and it does not clutter the screen. You can customize the ESP to draw allies or enemies only. You can display names, health, distance and more and there should be everything you would ever need for an ESP wallhack. One important thing is the ability to hide/show occluded (Players behind objects or not close in vision) which could possibly help in performance. The ESP is not laggy, probably due to it being internal, and it has little impact on performance or FPS which is great, however, it does cause some drops in 64 player modes but this is expected as the number of players is at an all time high, but in normal 32 player deathmatch modes the performance is 10/10 perfect. My only suggestion was to perhaps allow it to be customizeable to personal/custom colours but that has been implemented so I have adjusted the review.

    GG no re

    After seeing the YouTube video from the site you copied and pasted the above text from and checked the account used in the video and I could not believe this account is still live and has not been banned! Then in the video box on the right, I saw jackfrags video and clicked on it and started watching his video and it was just like the video from that site but the ESP boxes that are highlighting the enemy location have been hidden. When he is inside the building he acts stupid but the rest of the time.... I can understand YouTube streamers would pay so much to look good but I cannot understand why so many players would pay for ESP when they get nothing out of it at the end of the day.

    I've been noticing that for a while now. The video you've listed there was published yesterday and if you look at the advertising videos on cheat sites.. it's pretty much one in the same, minus the ESP overlays, which is easy to hide on a stream. It's always the height of hilarity when a popular streamer accidentally shows everyone their wall hack, but most aren't that dumb.

    An interesting social experiment would be if some popular youtubber, with say 2.7 million subscribers, actually got caught, what would happen? I think there would be overwhelming support for that streamer and a substantial increase in the number of subscribers... but then I'm misanthropic.

    Again you guys made me waste time on JackFrags. There is nothing suspicious in this video either, or any of the others mentioned here. It seems methodological, smart play is a completely alien concept to you. If you discount his revives received, he has a KD of exactly 2. But hey, if you insist on being silly, it is your right.

    I can see why someone might be suspect with the blind shooting however I've pulled off some similar lucky kills just by following the hit markers. It wouldn't be a stretch for these guys who put a LOT more time into the game to know when and where to pull the trigger in some situations.
    I like JackFrags videos, there's no denying the man has skill, awareness and really gets into some good positions. Although he does seem to play against a lot of potatoes and he gets revived when most players would just be left for dead.

    Agree with you on Jack. Looked up his stats, has 3 KD which is totally doable playing with a good squad which I'm sure he does. When I lone wolf, I average 1.7-2 KD, when I play with a squad, not uncommon to get 3-4KD.

    Not doubt there are hackers out there, but as I've stated before, some folks have an aptitude for this stuff and might appear god like to some.

    I agree. I wouldn't say jackfrags is cheating at all, he makes smart plays a lot of the time. I would say thebrokenmachine is more dodgey. He has such minimal recoil when ever you watch his videos. Has any one else noticed it? please watch his videos and see how minimal the recoil is. Also he plays on console a lot. I would assume hes using the DS4 controller with cronusmax that's modded with a script for anti recoil. His gameplay is just very similar to other cheats I've witnessed locally.

    I find this even more absurd than the jackfrags accusation. Broken machine has posted on the forums before. He's more transparent and even willing to do controller cams to which he still gets hackusations.

    I don't get why he continually gets it from a portion of the bf fanbase, but it is what it is.

    I think its another perception thing I mentioned in the past. Watch his full stream, not his highlights and you'll notice he's is indeed human. He misses shots, his recoil isn't always perfect, etc. He's human.


    Good player, very methodical.

    I would see how you think that, but when something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

    The broken machines recoil is very minimal, and to explain my point of view to his videos showing a controller being used, it doesn't do it justice when the device being used is actually plugged into the console. You don't see it. So it might look legitimate to you but its really not. I've seen local players doing it as well. The device is called cronusmax and its plaguing ps4 FPS games at the moment I feel. Please research about it. What I am saying is fact based.

    Heres a direct link to the product: https://cronusmax.com/

    Its a precise example of the devices being used, to mod controllers using scripts. There are scripts for anti - recoil, rapid fire, auto spot, and various others. (please see the bottom of the website in the link).

    Each person is entitled to their own opinion obviously, but once you look deeper into it, you will discover that the broken machine is def using one of these devices. He was getting kills in the hundreds and his gameplay was identical to the players I've witnessed using it on my local servers in my region with the same device. The device is meant to be used for cross platforming but its getting abused to be honest. Jackfrags wasn't making those obsurd amounts of kills in the reaches of 100+ and you can see the difference between the 2 different players gameplay. please look into it and watch videos on youtube about the device and then go watch the broken machine play. I urge you to have a look. I wouldn't say it for nothing. Sincerely.

    Let me ask you, is he using cheats when he plays on PC ? What about when he's invited to ea events and plays well?

    The guy walks you through his decision making and predicting how the enemy will react.

    This is game sense. Game iq.

    It makes no sense to use rapid fire seeing how guns in this game are capped and aslo spread and such would make the fun very inaccurate if held for a long time. This isn't the cod days.

    You are accusing broken of cheating. That's your opinion but it's not definitive.

    As I mentioned just tune into his stream, you'll see he's human. He misses, he dies,
    recoil control isn't perfect. etcc.

    I am talking purely about him on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is like the rage thread now with nothing new being posted and no new answers from EA. No point in reading this any more.
  • JamieCurnock
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly after reading some of this thread I'm glad I play on Xbox. I can't say I've ever seen a cheater on console, i imagine they exist but I've not encountered it.

    Online cheating is literally what stops me getting a gaming PC. I'm a bit dumbstruck at some of the videos, I had no idea it was this bad.
  • TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly after reading some of this thread I'm glad I play on Xbox. I can't say I've ever seen a cheater on console, i imagine they exist but I've not encountered it.

    Online cheating is literally what stops me getting a gaming PC. I'm a bit dumbstruck at some of the videos, I had no idea it was this bad.

    It usually isn’t... just a lot of obvious ragers lately who seem to be temporarily getting away with it and ESP is just a lot more effective than in past games since 3D spotting is so limited.
  • JamieCurnock
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TenFPS wrote: »
    Honestly after reading some of this thread I'm glad I play on Xbox. I can't say I've ever seen a cheater on console, i imagine they exist but I've not encountered it.

    Online cheating is literally what stops me getting a gaming PC. I'm a bit dumbstruck at some of the videos, I had no idea it was this bad.

    It usually isn’t... just a lot of obvious ragers lately who seem to be temporarily getting away with it and ESP is just a lot more effective than in past games since 3D spotting is so limited.

    Yeah a lot of people say it's not as bad as it's made out to be but the videos suggest otherwise, maybe it's not as widespread as it seems though. I've never really gone and watched people using aimbot cheats so it was an eye opener!

    Ultimately I don't see where the fun in this is. Is it in racking up a huge kill score? Surely they know that isn't a reflection of skill though so again, why?
This discussion has been closed.