I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Fair Fight isn't working, I see cheats every evening - I just leave and find another game

    I've stopped playing altogether. Went into a game tonight and quit within 5 minutes. Rage hacking all over the place. I won't be playing online anymore. Frankly it's a **** experience. Cheating is rife in most games. If you find a good game with no idiot's it's a miracle. Guess online gaming isn't for me. Not how it is with sucha lack of honesty and integrity . It's ugly as f***

    Try Fortnite, they have a clean game....
    1 cheater in 8k+ matches...

    Did you go to the Pelliy school of calculations?

    Not sure what that means since english isnt my first tongue.

    It was an interaction that I had with a regular here on the forums. I claimed that 1% of the player base being hackers would meant that pretty much, every other round would contain a hacker. I even explained that every 2 rounds that have 64 players contains 128 players...But then he went and claimed that this means that 1% of all total rounds have hackers...thus 1% of all of the 64 players in the 100 rounds is a hacker.

    How did he get that? I don't know, but if that is not an argument to ban drugs, I don't know what is.

    Hahaha, some people are not worth arguing with.

    Btw, i never said 1/8000 matches has a cheater.
    I personally encountered 1/8000, i might just not live long enough to see them :/
  • EvoCyberNation
    51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    @produc3... I can't hear foot step, pretty much, most of the time... Yet you turn as if you hear them. This game has horrific sound issues right now. Yet people are going around corners like they can hear them across a cap zone. Just randomly turning and going right after them without seeing them to being with. I'm telling you, this game is full of cheaters. You can use OBS and overlay the game where hacks aren't obvious. I quickly found this out by doing the research. That's one of many ways you can hide hacks and you, "appear." to look, "legit."
  • produc3
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    @EvoCyberNation I’d recommend turning up the volume. Every time I turn, there should either have been a glimpse of him on my screen in the last 3-5 seconds before kill, or a bullet tracer from him, or an appearance on the map, or him killing someone else prior to me deducing where he is, or him making a sound.

    It’s not always foot steps, sometimes it’s an in-game call out (when soldiers shout in german/English in-game), or a his equipment or weapon juggling. Any sound he produces, that’s not normal to how the sound space should be without any presence will cause me to at least snap in the general direction to check.

    At the office so I won’t be able to watch it but if you leave me timestamps I’d be more than happy to break it down.

    “ESP” is one of the weakest accusations imo, because of the sound design in this game. It’s overwhelmingly potent to a point that I don’t believe it’s conduciev to good gameplay.

    FYI I use WArtapes on Surround that is outputted to Emulated Surround on my soundcard, which outputs to my Stereo headset. The video should capture every sound cue and transfer said emulation to video.

    I do believe the third video picked up sound bleed from my headphones on the Yeti, but that should largely amplify all sounds if anything.
  • EvoCyberNation
    51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    @produc3, I would be deaf if I turned the volume up that high. The normal sound of a gun shooting is excessivly loud. In order to hear the foot steps of a player, you would have to turn the volume up higher then real life. The average veteran, who went over seas, for at least a year, have hearing issues by the time they're 55+. Why is this? The shot of a gun is so loud it does damage to the ear drum. It tears the lining, or bursts the ear drum, because it's that loud. So this means you're willing to have major hearing issues well before you're the age of 55.

    Is a game worth damaging your ear drums? No. You literally have to turn up the volume, in this game, higher then the sounds in real life, in order to hear footsteps that far away. Sorry, if this is how you win... I hope you can hear me when you're 55.

    https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/noise-induced-hearing-loss
    Post edited by EvoCyberNation on
  • produc3
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

    @produc3, I would be deaf if I turned the volume up that high. The normal sound of a gun shotting is excessivly loud. In order to hear the foot steps of a player, you would have to turn the volume up higher then real life. The average veteran, who went over seas, for at least a year, have hearing issues by the time they're 55+. Why is this? The shot of a gun is so loud it does damage to the ear drum. It tears the lining, or bursts the ear drum, because it's that loud. So this means you're willing to have major hearing issues well before you're the age of 55.

    Is a game worth damaging your ear drums? No. You literally have to turn up the volume, in this game, higher then the sounds in real life, in order to hear footsteps that far away. Sorry, if this is how you win... I hope you can hear me when you're 55.

    https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/noise-induced-hearing-loss

    I’ve got nothing to say to that, that’s a very valid point. There are variances with different people’s sound set ups, sound cards, headphones, and etc... I only hope mine is balance enough on my end to minimize the damage while retaining the essential sound levels I need.

    Though I hope i helped address your other concerns.
  • Pelliy
    1430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

    I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

    In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

    let me put it this way then man, its actually a lot extra! no scoping, aim assist(snaps onto enemy) , auto spot etc. think of applying any command script you want, such as auto healing (and that goes a long way now with every player spawning in with a free bandage pack.), auto sprint... auto resupply even... as I mentioned rapid fire with SLR's and you can have all these mods at once if you wanted. there's a battlefield game pack you can simply download to the device and it allows you to have all these significant advantages that other players wouldn't have. the guys that use it on our servers have a KD of about 4 and even more bud, I wish I could provide you with examples so you could check the stats, so you can see what I am saying. perhaps on private message I could show the examples. and these guys get higher scores than thebrokenmachine even most times. they go for 60 to 90 kills per round, sometimes even hit the 100 mark. and this is on 1 single round of conquest.... Not 2 rounds of breakthrough. So this device can help you get a 4KD to be honest. especially if you a decent player. If I could auto snap onto enemies, what a pleasure it would be in getting my own back on the cheats. An equal playing field would be lovely to see. But until then I keep having to ''suck it up, buttercup''.

    We played last night, and my mate and I actually admitted that we actually felt sick trying to play against these guys, when constantly dying , to constant improbable scenarios and deaths . They are always killing 3 times the amount of enemies that we are and most times we still win the match because they not even playing the Objective. Its getting to the point where its actually sickening and we even left the game early because we were so over playing the game, not because the game sucks, but because of the cheaters using the device, nobody enjoys playing against them. You literally don't stand a chance with them. There's even a mod that makes them strafe left and right while shooting you accurately lol. its honestly ridiculous that they get away with using these devices... and to make matters worse, they are brazen about it. There's no integrity. No shame in it at all from them. I truly wish something could be done. Private servers would be fantastic, because if everyone agrees that a certain player is using cronusmax, well then we can eradicate the cheats. Lets hope DICE/EA implement this again. I'm really hoping it happens soon.

    Get a modded controller and see if you make that jump. I don't think you will. No offense. There's more to the game shooting. Although its a big part. You can't say its a slight advntage and argue its a major advantage. Pick a side and stick with it man. Your argument is bouncing all over the place.
  • bran1986
    4721 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately I ran into a couple of hackers today.
  • Maverick_88Tommy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

    I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

    In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

    let me put it this way then man, its actually a lot extra! no scoping, aim assist(snaps onto enemy) , auto spot etc. think of applying any command script you want, such as auto healing (and that goes a long way now with every player spawning in with a free bandage pack.), auto sprint... auto resupply even... as I mentioned rapid fire with SLR's and you can have all these mods at once if you wanted. there's a battlefield game pack you can simply download to the device and it allows you to have all these significant advantages that other players wouldn't have. the guys that use it on our servers have a KD of about 4 and even more bud, I wish I could provide you with examples so you could check the stats, so you can see what I am saying. perhaps on private message I could show the examples. and these guys get higher scores than thebrokenmachine even most times. they go for 60 to 90 kills per round, sometimes even hit the 100 mark. and this is on 1 single round of conquest.... Not 2 rounds of breakthrough. So this device can help you get a 4KD to be honest. especially if you a decent player. If I could auto snap onto enemies, what a pleasure it would be in getting my own back on the cheats. An equal playing field would be lovely to see. But until then I keep having to ''suck it up, buttercup''.

    We played last night, and my mate and I actually admitted that we actually felt sick trying to play against these guys, when constantly dying , to constant improbable scenarios and deaths . They are always killing 3 times the amount of enemies that we are and most times we still win the match because they not even playing the Objective. Its getting to the point where its actually sickening and we even left the game early because we were so over playing the game, not because the game sucks, but because of the cheaters using the device, nobody enjoys playing against them. You literally don't stand a chance with them. There's even a mod that makes them strafe left and right while shooting you accurately lol. its honestly ridiculous that they get away with using these devices... and to make matters worse, they are brazen about it. There's no integrity. No shame in it at all from them. I truly wish something could be done. Private servers would be fantastic, because if everyone agrees that a certain player is using cronusmax, well then we can eradicate the cheats. Lets hope DICE/EA implement this again. I'm really hoping it happens soon.

    Get a modded controller and see if you make that jump. I don't think you will. No offense. There's more to the game shooting. Although its a big part. You can't say its a slight advntage and argue its a major advantage. Pick a side and stick with it man. Your argument is bouncing all over the place.

    Would I have posted if it was just a slight advantage? use your logic. And no, I wont stoop to modding my controller with scripts like the cheats that do. And if it works for people that you can see play with no methodical thinking or logic and they still able to get KD ratios of 4 and up, any one certainly can. Go spectate and look up the stats of players that use CronusMax, instead of barfing bull **** at me.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kyleeee wrote: »
    Kyleeee wrote: »
    Jesus, so many babies in this thread. JackFrags doesn't cheat... he's very very good at most FPS he plays. You can see him make far more mistakes on his live streams since he doesn't edit it all out.

    I'm sure there are people hacking in this game, but seriously the dude up above me saying "cheaters come out at night" is just getting owned by players who are better then him. BF has always been more competitive at night when the majority of the playerbase is online. I've watched so so SO many old dudes who are just terrible at FPS games cry about hacking when anyone who has fast reflexes comes along. Play some Counter Strike or something, it'll help y'all out a lot.

    Rubbish. He's absolutely right that more cheats play at night. could be due to time difference and players from other regions coming onto EU servers also. This whole "they ae just better players" doesn't ring true. Sure there are good players out there not cheating but everyone can see how the game has changed due to weak anti cheat efforts from EA/Dice. Knock yourself out with your false beliefs. That's all you

    I'd love to see people in this thread watch someone like Shroud play BFV and whine about him cheating. I'm sure there's cheaters playing this game, don't get me wrong, but seriously this community has some of the most ignorant old idiots who think anyone with decent twitch reflexes is a hacker.

    N0-one has said that. I don't know any of the streamers. I have no interest in them or how they play. I know there are lots of players daily in every server cheating. Can only go on what i see not on speculation about some streamer. I've always said of course there are very good players but this is a forum about the cheating problem. There are enough out there to be causing an issue in the game for lots of non cheating players. No problem with very good players who aren't cheating
  • TFBisquit
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wiazabi wrote: »
    Ill never buy another EA game what a waste of money. That guy in the video cheating like crazy Reeeeeeeeeal crazy. Look 1:33 he sees the guy behind the sandbags. Cause he using esp. There was no way to no that guy was there. Then he snaps and finishes him off with the aimbot. It's sad really . STICK a fork in it Hackerfield V is DONE.
    I noticed that moment as well.

    In Jack Frags video, watch these time stamps:

    00:06 (six seconds in)
    11:28
    14:00



    How is he seeing these people? I'm reasonable, tell me what I'm missing. And for those of you who don't know, Jack use to stream with a friend named Frankie, who got busted for hacking.

    Played tonight and the hacking is insane now. Hackers breed like rabbits here because everyone knows it is now a free for all. Tried jumping from server to server, but they have saturated the game.

    00:06 If you just killed someone a place you can assume more might be there + he can see the top of the guy moving, actually look like a person trying to revive the one he just killed before

    11:28 Just before he goes into ads you see the flash from the guy in the smoke firing which is where he aims so just luck that he did not move, also since he clips together his own videos he only shows good things? and not the many times these sorta things didn't work out.

    14:00 Sometimes you get used to the poor visibility but the guy was lying out in the open so yeah.

    I agree cheating do not even seem that uncommon at the moment but will hopefully get better and i wish we have console command or some way fast way to rejoin as spectator as it is best way to confirm the more subtle cheaters and even people who do cheat don't always get impressive scores.

    Had 1 guy on arras ke7 impossible to flank, 1 shot me 3 times dismissed it as ttd bug first time then got way to suspicious, rejoined as spectator full out wh and for some reason damage hack only on headshots -> headshot one shot regardless of distance but body shots were normal damage and aimbot was toggled on / off during the round.

    I have played the video back frame by frame and there is no muzzle Flash when he shoots precisely through the smoke at 11:28. Please post a screen shot of the muzzle Flash. Additionally, I never said that Jack cheats. I was asking for clarification as I cannot understand how these shots were accomplished.

    There are other issues in the video as well, however, this was not an exhaustive review.

    One thing's for sure, that video wasn't a smart move to post. Regardless of the persons integrity, if you look at it unbiased, there is no other conclusion than that it looks fishy to say the least.
    No doubt some editing adds fuel to this, so again, not a smart move from him.
  • DancesWthMice
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    produc3 wrote: »
    @EvoCyberNation I’d recommend turning up the volume. Every time I turn, there should either have been a glimpse of him on my screen in the last 3-5 seconds before kill, or a bullet tracer from him, or an appearance on the map, or him killing someone else prior to me deducing where he is, or him making a sound.

    It’s not always foot steps, sometimes it’s an in-game call out (when soldiers shout in german/English in-game), or a his equipment or weapon juggling. Any sound he produces, that’s not normal to how the sound space should be without any presence will cause me to at least snap in the general direction to check.

    At the office so I won’t be able to watch it but if you leave me timestamps I’d be more than happy to break it down.

    “ESP” is one of the weakest accusations imo, because of the sound design in this game. It’s overwhelmingly potent to a point that I don’t believe it’s conduciev to good gameplay.

    FYI I use WArtapes on Surround that is outputted to Emulated Surround on my soundcard, which outputs to my Stereo headset. The video should capture every sound cue and transfer said emulation to video.

    I do believe the third video picked up sound bleed from my headphones on the Yeti, but that should largely amplify all sounds if anything.

    I have been banned from quite a few private servers in UT3 and BC2. I know what being accused is like. Join me on Quake Champions for instagib and I'll knock you around!

    Everyone likes Jackfrags, I know I do. However, I do not like what I see in the video.

    Does he cheat? How would anyone know for sure? He did co-stream with a confirmed hack.

    Yes, I watch Stodah. And I have played with pros on QC. I am aware of their capabilities.

    Your videos are not the topic here. You have taken a huge block of space to talk about the importance of audio clues in game. Why? This is quite basic. We all use the sound feedback for player location. How can you not???
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    produc3 wrote: »
    @EvoCyberNation I’d recommend turning up the volume.

    With all the gunshot and explosions around you ? I don't want to blow up my ears just o be able to ear a whole squad running around.
    But I do it in R6 Siege, since is a slow pace game and more tactical.

    We all know that sound is broken in BFV atm.
  • produc3
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    produc3 wrote: »
    @EvoCyberNation I’d recommend turning up the volume. Every time I turn, there should either have been a glimpse of him on my screen in the last 3-5 seconds before kill, or a bullet tracer from him, or an appearance on the map, or him killing someone else prior to me deducing where he is, or him making a sound.

    It’s not always foot steps, sometimes it’s an in-game call out (when soldiers shout in german/English in-game), or a his equipment or weapon juggling. Any sound he produces, that’s not normal to how the sound space should be without any presence will cause me to at least snap in the general direction to check.

    At the office so I won’t be able to watch it but if you leave me timestamps I’d be more than happy to break it down.

    “ESP” is one of the weakest accusations imo, because of the sound design in this game. It’s overwhelmingly potent to a point that I don’t believe it’s conduciev to good gameplay.

    FYI I use WArtapes on Surround that is outputted to Emulated Surround on my soundcard, which outputs to my Stereo headset. The video should capture every sound cue and transfer said emulation to video.

    I do believe the third video picked up sound bleed from my headphones on the Yeti, but that should largely amplify all sounds if anything.

    I have been banned from quite a few private servers in UT3 and BC2. I know what being accused is like. Join me on Quake Champions for instagib and I'll knock you around!

    Everyone likes Jackfrags, I know I do. However, I do not like what I see in the video.

    Does he cheat? How would anyone know for sure? He did co-stream with a confirmed hack.

    Yes, I watch Stodah. And I have played with pros on QC. I am aware of their capabilities.

    Your videos are not the topic here.

    Who's the confirmed hack? There's absolutely nothing remarkable in the video you're citing.
  • TFBisquit
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You must have a different video in mind.
  • DancesWthMice
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Produc3, if you were familiar with you Jack, you would know the confirmed hack. Frankie.

    You lose credibility when you say there is nothing wrong with the video. Several others have already commented on the same aspects of the video that I have. Also, if you read the thread you will see that I was not the individual that brought up Jack's video. I just listed a few of many time stamps to watch.

    You likely don't have any advantage with the your sound turned up to the level you have described due to acoustic shock from the gunshots relative to foot traffic.

    When people attend a concert, their hearing sensitivity is reduced from accoustic shock. This means the relative difference between gun shots and footsteps could be reduced at high listening levels. It is something your brain and nerves do. An exaggerated example is ringing in the ears. You may be reaching a point where you are at a slight disadvantage. I don't know.
  • DancesWthMice
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Last night I called out several hacks in game. If you know what you're doing, this is helpful as they almost always leave at the rounds end. They don't like the attention.

    So I call out this one player. Someone on the server replied that they haven't noticed anything with so and so. My reply was, "you're not very bright". (I was a little awnry). His reply; "I'll spectate him".

    We then get a play by play in the chat window from this fellow as he spectates the hack. "He is killing everyone. He is not really even aiming at them", and so on.

    Had to be there I guess. Funny but sad. This guy pre fired me once and I knew he was dirty. Third time I called him out.
  • DigitalHype
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why is it that there can be multiple threads about any topic, except for cheating?
  • DancesWthMice
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It reduces visibility. EA essentially says and does zilch on the matter. They don't like the spotlight multiple threads would create. It is another form censorship, head in the sand stuff.
  • ramawee
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is it that there can be multiple threads about any topic, except for cheating?

    Because cheat increas BFV sales. Banned and they buy account again.
    I reported at least 3-5 profile each play and it seems EA / DICE didnt took any action.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!