I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaHenner wrote: »

    So we can't violate EA terms of service but cheats/hackers can blatantly do so by cheating, with impunity? See the imbalance there? It's not hard to understand. :)

    Ok... ever heard the saying "2 wrongs dont make a right" ?

    I dont believe they are doing so with impunity, It can take time to properly investigate reports, even if its 100% blatant.

    Ever hear of "Evil lives where good men do nothing"?

    At least before we had screen pop ups with bans and suspensions telling us players that at least there was some effort being made.

    I never trusted these pop ups. IMHO they were cheap fakes for "Look, we do something".

    No doubt done by the hackers themselves... LOL....

    Maybe we reverse the unlocks...

    Start with the best guns with all the trimmings, then as you get better and more experienced your fancy-dancy guns get downgraded to more basic models the Rank 1 players are now getting.

  • STOPchris
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Game is trash. I don't see how EA never learns. How did they not learn from Battlefront 2? They got destroyed by the consumers with that game. I don't understand why they cannot make great games (which they do) and then PROPERLY SUPPORT THEM!
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Game is trash. I don't see how EA never learns. How did they not learn from Battlefront 2? They got destroyed by the consumers with that game. I don't understand why they cannot make great games (which they do) and then PROPERLY SUPPORT THEM!
    DICE earns their money of those who cry about the game, but keep buying and playing it.... like you.

    Just stop playing/buying and stop returning to this forum after every bad match.
  • pajsner
    65 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Game is trash. I don't see how EA never learns. How did they not learn from Battlefront 2? They got destroyed by the consumers with that game. I don't understand why they cannot make great games (which they do) and then PROPERLY SUPPORT THEM!
    DICE earns their money of those who cry about the game, but keep buying and playing it.... like you.

    Just stop playing/buying and stop returning to this forum after every bad match.

    You are so right in what you say, people think stubbornly that EA will change their perception of cheating, if you only post videos or screens of cheaters on PC. After all, they are paying customers and they are willing to pay many multiple times more than 1 customer who only pays once, and it seems to be the target audience with PC for EA.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Game is trash. I don't see how EA never learns. How did they not learn from Battlefront 2? They got destroyed by the consumers with that game. I don't understand why they cannot make great games (which they do) and then PROPERLY SUPPORT THEM!
    DICE earns their money of those who cry about the game, but keep buying and playing it.... like you.

    Just stop playing/buying and stop returning to this forum after every bad match.

    actually they dont , that us why their sales are down, and yes I firmly believe this could be the nail in the coffin so to speak for BF and many other EA titles because the average consumer kept giving them 1 more try in hope / belief things would change but now realize a tiger can't change its stripes .
  • Pelliy
    2224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @Pelliy

    I am talking purely about broken on console. Not pc! besides I watched him stream when he played on pc with the rest of the streamers when BF V was on the beta version, they all joined a server together when putting the game to the test and suddenly he was doing pretty average like the rest of us. The figures were not obscene. You can only see as far as you allow yourself to see. Until you have actually played on console, and then go watch his videos , especially bf1 days, you will notice the anti recoil. Where other general players would be trying to keep the nose of the weapon down, his stays down for him. He does very little to counter act the recoil. I have watched a ton of his videos bud and come to learn and see it. I am pretty sure we would all get the fantastic figures he gets, if we had the same perks :wink: after all, in your own words. He's only human right, aren't we all. Lets be realistic.

    please go check the link I provided you with and go research and watch people using it, and then once you have done so, have a look at a couple of brokens posts. I can see it in his vids every time the gentleman plays on console. And to answer your question about rapid fire, that pertains to Self loading rifles, obviously. I am not sure you quite up to speed with your research about the product and actually seen the difference it makes. I am pretty sure broken would still be a good player without it, but not as good as he currently is. You can see theres a little extra in it than just the basic gameplay. His recent video on aerodome, he took out an opponent up in the tower with the MP34, while he was standing in the dome like as though the guy was right in front of him, hence my emphasis on the anti recoil doing the work and going a lot way for him... a kill he would most likely have not made without it or even any of us unless we tap fired ofcourse. I used to see him do it with the SMG 08/18 on BF1 also. I never had that kinda recoil with that weapon. SO I ASK YOU.... have you done the research on the product yet? :smile: take care bro

    I don't know what you were seeing, he was doing pretty well on the beta as far as console goes. As far as the sponsored EA stream where all the content creators got together, You're proving my point without realizing it. the fact that he's human. Some of the best players were a part of that stream. You can't expect him to own someone like shroud, skadoodle and the like people that are on equal footing or above him the way he does a regular server? From his PC stats, he's on par with his BF1 console stats.

    If you're suggesting he cheats on console, but doesn't cheat on pc - it doesn't appear from his stats that we are seeing any disparity from the way he performs whatsoever. You're talking on both side of the spectrum. You're suggesting that if we used the same stuff you're accusing him of using, we'd be just as good, but on the other hand, you're saying he's still be a good player, just not as good as he is now. It just gives him a little extra. Yet, his stats on pc and console suggests he performs at approx the same rate.

    So which is it? Pick a side and stick to it.

    And Yes, I've heard about Cronus. I've heard about XIM. I have both PS4 and PC. I bought BF1 for both PC and PS4. A portion of people here use xim. I was not aware of the fact of many people not liking it which caused me to research it and asked why.

    If I showed you another player on console who used a regular controller, I suspect you too would say he's cheating and he's much better than broken was with a controller. In my opinion, I think you have a perception of where the skill cap lies for controller users. I did too until I started watching better controller players.

    Yeah, I mentioned he's human. Meaning he's not perfect. He will miss. He's not a program. That being said, he's better than most people. Most people can't do what he does. It's just facts. He's not the best player by any means but he's no slouch either. If I give you a modded controller, something tells me you're not going to get a 4kd and 2kpm on bf1. That's not going to be the tool that gets you there if you're not already there.

    Its obviously we're not going to agree, so we can agree to disagree. No issues there. I really think you're reaching but to each their own. :)

    My current KD on bf V is 1.6 to be honest, pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot better, if I had a modded controller. Obviously its going to help a long way. When you can no scope and all the rest its going to make huge difference. But as I said. Each to their own. I had 30days worth of gameplay on BF1 also. So if you think I am just some chop mouthing off, I'm really not. I am more than familiar with it all. I'm just sharing the research that I've done and speaking from the experiences of my servers here in South Africa.

    I'm not suggesting you're some chop mouthing off. I'm suggesting a modded controller is not going to get you to jump from 1.6kd to 4kd in battlefield. That's no knock on you. That's most people.

    In one breath, you're saying it's a significant advantage and if we had his so called cheats, we'd perform just as well but on the other hand, you argue that it's just a little extra. Pick a side and stick with it. You playing both sides of the argument.

    let me put it this way then man, its actually a lot extra! no scoping, aim assist(snaps onto enemy) , auto spot etc. think of applying any command script you want, such as auto healing (and that goes a long way now with every player spawning in with a free bandage pack.), auto sprint... auto resupply even... as I mentioned rapid fire with SLR's and you can have all these mods at once if you wanted. there's a battlefield game pack you can simply download to the device and it allows you to have all these significant advantages that other players wouldn't have. the guys that use it on our servers have a KD of about 4 and even more bud, I wish I could provide you with examples so you could check the stats, so you can see what I am saying. perhaps on private message I could show the examples. and these guys get higher scores than thebrokenmachine even most times. they go for 60 to 90 kills per round, sometimes even hit the 100 mark. and this is on 1 single round of conquest.... Not 2 rounds of breakthrough. So this device can help you get a 4KD to be honest. especially if you a decent player. If I could auto snap onto enemies, what a pleasure it would be in getting my own back on the cheats. An equal playing field would be lovely to see. But until then I keep having to ''suck it up, buttercup''.

    We played last night, and my mate and I actually admitted that we actually felt sick trying to play against these guys, when constantly dying , to constant improbable scenarios and deaths . They are always killing 3 times the amount of enemies that we are and most times we still win the match because they not even playing the Objective. Its getting to the point where its actually sickening and we even left the game early because we were so over playing the game, not because the game sucks, but because of the cheaters using the device, nobody enjoys playing against them. You literally don't stand a chance with them. There's even a mod that makes them strafe left and right while shooting you accurately lol. its honestly ridiculous that they get away with using these devices... and to make matters worse, they are brazen about it. There's no integrity. No shame in it at all from them. I truly wish something could be done. Private servers would be fantastic, because if everyone agrees that a certain player is using cronusmax, well then we can eradicate the cheats. Lets hope DICE/EA implement this again. I'm really hoping it happens soon.

    Get a modded controller and see if you make that jump. I don't think you will. No offense. There's more to the game shooting. Although its a big part. You can't say its a slight advntage and argue its a major advantage. Pick a side and stick with it man. Your argument is bouncing all over the place.

    Would I have posted if it was just a slight advantage? use your logic. And no, I wont stoop to modding my controller with scripts like the cheats that do. And if it works for people that you can see play with no methodical thinking or logic and they still able to get KD ratios of 4 and up, any one certainly can. Go spectate and look up the stats of players that use CronusMax, instead of barfing bull **** at me.

    Now you're getting angry. Calm down mate. I'm addressing your arguments. One hand you're saying it's not a big advantage and broken would still be good. In other hand you're saying it's a big advantage. I'm asking you to be consistent and stick to an argument.
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    i stood behind some walls today, in the last match, and was getting shot. I ran around the corner where no one was at. Moved to the left, got shot. moved to the right, got shot, and dropped to the ground and got shot (all at one time and this was across the map). The person was obviously hacking. He ended up with a 50+ score, and 12 deaths as a sniper. I barley even see movement around the trees and I have to guess where they're at and miss most of the time. We have people who can't see a person through the trees and pinging them constantly in the face. I've seen it happen too many times. This was further then what a player could hear. There was a person just seting there, and shooting people where he can't see anything.
    **I moved to several different places on the paragraph above and the same thing happened.**

    It is at the twisted bridge, where you have to advance. The brick house, where you have to shoot through the lower story window. A players sight, to see players, is completely blocked from trees and you can't see anything from below cause the ground is pushed up. You can't see anything, not even a person moving because the tree has too much foliage. I know where he was at, and I know he couldn't see anything. Yet he was shooting everyone through that tree... I'm sick of this mess.
  • STOPchris
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Game is trash. I don't see how EA never learns. How did they not learn from Battlefront 2? They got destroyed by the consumers with that game. I don't understand why they cannot make great games (which they do) and then PROPERLY SUPPORT THEM!
    DICE earns their money of those who cry about the game, but keep buying and playing it.... like you.

    Just stop playing/buying and stop returning to this forum after every bad match.

    I know, off customers that continue to buy their garbage, while they continue to fail to deliver what they want. Sad state, but it really is a problem with the whole industry, not just EA.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My post got binned.. if a mod would fix that pls..
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Alot of walls last night. Fun stuff but w/e expecting a ban wave eventually.
    I want consistency. Thats all

    Yeah they are definitely on the rise. But this was to be expected when they reduced spotting and implemented poor visibility and soundscape. I think more people just can't learn to cope and are "forced" to cheat. Run into one or two almost every night.
  • shiftymoves123
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Read back through this thread. Cheater saying I can explain this I can explain that. Posting videos, you look up their account there already banned lol. Explain that.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Produc3, if you were familiar with you Jack, you would know the confirmed hack. Frankie.

    You lose credibility when you say there is nothing wrong with the video. Several others have already commented on the same aspects of the video that I have. Also, if you read the thread you will see that I was not the individual that brought up Jack's video. I just listed a few of many time stamps to watch.

    I think Jack is caught between the rock/hard place. He has to use footage where he's playing extremely well in order to pump his cred, but then some nerds (and I mean that in the good sense) break them down by frame and make an extremely convincing argument that he's cheating - and ya, no surprise, I think he's cheating. He exists in that same space that Frankie did, but Frankie just happened to have been caught. My tin-foil-hat sense is that Jack is white-listed because of that whole "influencer" thing. But that's really neither here nor there, right? One player cheating does not a cataclysm make. His commentary is really good, so it's disappointing that it is not enough. The commentary without the extremely high level of play doesn't seem to interest most people.. unless you're Dr. Disrepect. People would watch him even if he had a negative KD.. dude is hillarious.

    What you're seeing with Jack is the really horrifying thing about cheating in BF. When you're in a match, all you can be 100% confident about is a cheater that is raging. Those people just don't care and they're doing it to troll. After that point, all you've got to go on is the feel of a player when you've had many exchanges and you get a sense they're cheating based on the thousands of hours you've played shooters where you establish a baseline of what to expect from good players and bad players alike. If somebody hackusates and they've got 200 hours total in shooters, then ya.. they're probably not a reliable judge. Guys with a great many years and many thousands of hours have a good sense of it.. so like me, when we hackusate, the odds are very good it's spot on.

    Regardless of how good we can be at spotting players trying to be subtle in their cheating, it exists, probably by a lot, and there's nothing to be done about it. We can be waiting for that "big ban wave", but assuming it happens, so what? Does that mean there are fewer cheaters in the game? Absolutely not. Who are the people that are quitting BF5? The cheaters? Nah - guys that just don't like the game, or guys like me that have quit because of the cheating, and then if we did that dreaded math, what happens? The percentage of cheating goes up.. and up.. and up. But hey, I'm 2 weeks BF5 sober now and it's going okay. It's weird not playing a shooter regularly though.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sigh.
  • OskooI_007
    658 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    I agree Micas. Dr Disrespect is my favorite streamer. I don't even like the games he plays, but find him entertaining.
  • TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What happened to produc3? His profile is wiped and he no longer shows up with an origin account or on tracker... he did a few days ago.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TenFPS wrote: »
    What happened to produc3? His profile is wiped and he no longer shows up with an origin account or on tracker... he did a few days ago.

    Does it really matter at this point.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12620 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    He's probably changed his Origin ID.
  • TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He's probably changed his Origin ID.

    Interesting. He seemed very proud of his stats and even has a link to his BF1 tracker page.
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TenFPS wrote: »
    What happened to produc3? His profile is wiped and he no longer shows up with an origin account or on tracker... he did a few days ago.

    Does it really matter at this point.

    Not really. I just found it odd.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    TenFPS wrote: »
    He's probably changed his Origin ID.

    Interesting. He seemed very proud of his stats and even has a link to his BF1 tracker page.
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    TenFPS wrote: »
    What happened to produc3? His profile is wiped and he no longer shows up with an origin account or on tracker... he did a few days ago.

    Does it really matter at this point.

    Not really. I just found it odd.

    I mean I get it I really do but the thread has already had people directly accused of cheating as an example of a post above directed towards a current content creator. I just dont like seeing it desolve to that again not that its your intention.


    And no I dont think that certain content creator is cheating. Just based off my own experience doing the same things.
    Can both our opinions be 100% certain. No.
    But the whitelist concept is a major tinfoil theory I can't entertain.
This discussion has been closed.