I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• produc3
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I dunno what’s wrong with my forum name. It’s a name I used a while back. My current origin is is VII-chrisP_ESF

As for those saying my credibility is simply lost, because other people said otherwise doesn’t really actuall address the discussion itself here.

All I see is him reading in-game cues and getting a lucky streak of shots, that isn’t uncommon in the game at all for someone who’s proficient with the game.

The mechanics of this game is still not exactly on par with games like CSGO. It doesn’t take much for a proficient and dedicated player or a comp player to start coming close to emulating esports players like Jikka and relaaa, at least mechanically. there’s a lot more to what puts those caliber of players in a league of their own anyway.

Snapping in this game is still markedly simple, basically maneuvers still set you well on your way to controlling most recoil, audio cues (when they work) are oppressively strong, enemy players come with inconsistent and irrational skill gaps in player matches.... Jack isn’t doing anything any of you couldn’t do with the right learning mindset instead of one of denial and conspiracy theories.
  • Micas99
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    But the whitelist concept is a major tinfoil theory I can't entertain.

Right.. so what? What does that mean about anything.. anything at all? Was just something I could imagine happening, but whether or not it's true, it doesn't matter in the slightest... but bravo on picking out one sentence of my post and getting all /sigh about it. Well done.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1056 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Micas99 wrote: »

Right.. so what? What does that mean about anything.. anything at all? Was just something I could imagine happening, but whether or not it's true, it doesn't matter in the slightest... but bravo on picking out one sentence of my post and getting all /sigh about it. Well done.

What are you getting so worked up over that comment. I said what I said. I dont care if it doesnt matter or not.
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So you think that dice whitelist a hacker ? @Micas99 If you really believe, why are you buying their games?

There's a conspiracy among people here that dice supports the cheating market. You add a twitst to that.

You think they white list hackers yet you own BF1,BF3, BF4, BF5. All games Jackfrags played on and made content for. Do you believe he was cheating since BF3 days?

I personally wouldn't buy a game from a company I thought supporting cheating in anyway.
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TenFPS wrote: »
    He's probably changed his Origin ID.

Interesting. He seemed very proud of his stats and even has a link to his BF1 tracker page.
    TenFPS wrote: »
    What happened to produc3? His profile is wiped and he no longer shows up with an origin account or on tracker... he did a few days ago.

Does it really matter at this point.

Not really. I just found it odd.

I mean I get it I really do but the thread has already had people directly accused of cheating as an example of a post above directed towards a current content creator. I just dont like seeing it desolve to that again not that its your intention.

And no I dont think that certain content creator is cheating. Just based off my own experience doing the same things.
    Can both our opinions be 100% certain. No.

It makes no sense to me why someone would think dice supports cheating yet still buy their games and complain that they don't do anything about the cheating.

If you think they support cheating, why buy the games? Why wrote paragraphs on paragraphs if you think dice is cahoots with cheaters?

It makes no sense. The conspiracy is really far fetched in my opinion.
    I agree with someone who said if you don't think dice is doing enough, don't buy their games.
  • OverLord01a
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People keep coming back and its on them for buying the game. Do you think they will do a better job at the anti-cheat thing? The answer is a big fat No. But still people keep buying the game over and over again and the same thing keeps happening. People will never learn.
  • Micas99
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People keep coming back and its on them for buying the game. Do you think they will do a better job at the anti-cheat thing? The answer is a big fat No. But still people keep buying the game over and over again and the same thing keeps happening. People will never learn.

If you look at the way the sales of BF5 tanked and the way EA's stock price tanked (>50% since last summer), it would seem pretty obvious that people aren't buying the game.. and that's likely going to be a continuing trend assuming there is even a next BF game.
  • Pelliy
    edited January 13

If you look at the way the sales of BF5 tanked and the way EA's stock price tanked (>50% since last summer), it would seem pretty obvious that people aren't buying the game.. and that's likely going to be a continuing trend assuming there is even a next BF game.

It's safe to say, the next bf will look totally different than bf1 and bfv art sytle. I don't think they want to remind people of the previous two titles.

I'm for it. I think they will go to a grittier tone and something more photo realistic. I'm hoping anyway.
  • Pelliy
    Produc3, if you were familiar with you Jack, you would know the confirmed hack. Frankie.

You lose credibility when you say there is nothing wrong with the video. Several others have already commented on the same aspects of the video that I have. Also, if you read the thread you will see that I was not the individual that brought up Jack's video. I just listed a few of many time stamps to watch.

I think Jack is caught between the rock/hard place. He has to use footage where he's playing extremely well in order to pump his cred, but then some nerds (and I mean that in the good sense) break them down by frame and make an extremely convincing argument that he's cheating - and ya, no surprise, I think he's cheating. He exists in that same space that Frankie did, but Frankie just happened to have been caught. My tin-foil-hat sense is that Jack is white-listed because of that whole "influencer" thing. But that's really neither here nor there, right? One player cheating does not a cataclysm make. His commentary is really good, so it's disappointing that it is not enough. The commentary without the extremely high level of play doesn't seem to interest most people.. unless you're Dr. Disrepect. People would watch him even if he had a negative KD.. dude is hillarious.

What you're seeing with Jack is the really horrifying thing about cheating in BF. When you're in a match, all you can be 100% confident about is a cheater that is raging. Those people just don't care and they're doing it to troll. After that point, all you've got to go on is the feel of a player when you've had many exchanges and you get a sense they're cheating based on the thousands of hours you've played shooters where you establish a baseline of what to expect from good players and bad players alike. If somebody hackusates and they've got 200 hours total in shooters, then ya.. they're probably not a reliable judge. Guys with a great many years and many thousands of hours have a good sense of it.. so like me, when we hackusate, the odds are very good it's spot on.

Regardless of how good we can be at spotting players trying to be subtle in their cheating, it exists, probably by a lot, and there's nothing to be done about it. We can be waiting for that "big ban wave", but assuming it happens, so what? Does that mean there are fewer cheaters in the game? Absolutely not. Who are the people that are quitting BF5? The cheaters? Nah - guys that just don't like the game, or guys like me that have quit because of the cheating, and then if we did that dreaded math, what happens? The percentage of cheating goes up.. and up.. and up. But hey, I'm 2 weeks BF5 sober now and it's going okay. It's weird not playing a shooter regularly though.

I just don't see that argument and I have to disagree.

I don't think Jackfrags matters to the point you seem to suggest. If shroud, ninja or even drdisrespect streamed this game consistently, I think it would do more to help Battlefield than it would if Jackfrag did it everyday. I don't think he's an influential as people are making him seem. I also don't think he's that good as people are making him seem.People are making it sound like jackfrags would drop 100-7 on you. That's not the case. Just go review his stats.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will say this about Jack Frags , LevelCap Gaming and Westie as they are the main BF fan boys , they cover every aspect of BF and complain about all sorts of stuff , but one thing they never do is mention cheating or hacks especially for BFV , don't you think that is odd ? where money is involved so is cheating , that goes for every sport and aspect in life . ( note I am not saying they cheat or dont cheat , but some of there plays at time are questionable , I am not talking about aim , but enemy player locations )
  • AntiFox08
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frankie was always trash. I remember being barely able to run the Crysis 3 multiplayer alpha on my outdated rig, and I headshot Frankie one time with a sniper rifle (one of the few kills I even had in that match) and he cried a river over it, calling me a noob. A single death. Now Jack and LevelCap were always annoying, downloading and re-uploading official content and drowning out the actual audio with their annoying voices... "As you can see here, this guy is holding a K98, so that will be in the game. He's shooting at a guy using a stationary anti-tank gun, so we know AT guns will be in the game. The grass is green, so we know it's not snowing. The characters are alive, so there's oxygen in the game...." It just gets painful. Westie is tolerable and has some good insight, but the way he says baah-l-field gets me.

After watching Stodeh, he's no doubt good at quickscoping. Seeing some of his clips of firing into smoke, either his clip started after someone was downed and he aimed above that player, or a medic could have used smoke for a push and (probably knowing head height) he got some lucky snipes on people. Wasn't like the JackFrags video where he was consistently tracking and shooting non-3D spotted enemies through trees. Some streamers do cheat, but already have enough skill to not need to rage, and are able to conceal any external UI. Probably not front page official channel streamers, but streamers nonetheless.
  • DancesWthMice
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Produc3. you said;

"As for those saying my credibility is simply lost, because other people said otherwise doesn’t really actuall address the discussion itself here."

You have not addressed the time stamped points in the video with any pertinent clarification explaining his extremely calculated hit placement through smoke. Either do so, or let it alone. You have only spoken in vague generalities regarding the video and gone on about your audio, while caqrefully avoiding the substance of my post about the video. Watch the video frame by frame if you need to, then get back to me. Tell me exactly what you see happening that causes these hits. These are not random moments of spray by any stretch.
  • BritanniaViking
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The ESP aimbot hack is not just a problem on PC as I have seen loads of PS4 and Xbox One Live Streamers blatantly using hacks. A PS4 player with a K/D
    371.33. They are making millions but so many viewers don't realise they are using ESP hack and think it is their skill. There is an option to hide the ESP from the streams and recordings. 90%of the multiplayer game streamers are using ESP hacks which are hidden in the stream in all the other popular online multiplayer games people are watching.

Will AMD Cloud Gaming Stop the Hacks?

He will not admit he is using the same hack. lol
  • OskooI_007
    258 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even Dr. Disrespect can't avoid PC cheaters. I disagree about there being ESP wallhacks and aimbots on PS4 and Xbox One. As far as I know those consoles haven't been jailbroke so no unsigned cheat software can run on them.
  • Mazzy5tar
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    I stop to play when kids arent at school and play. That all. I submit lot of players to EA too, never had a real reply except "we do our best, sorry about ..." So what ? Does we must cheat ourselves too perhaps have any chances against than those real kids ? I'm so sad about that... that a real good game, and those cowards kids just killing it ! i'm 51 years old, almost of them just reply "ur a **** ! Ur a kid, learn to play..." sure... scored 80 and more kills and die oinly 6 or 8 times with 3 full teams against them, one shoot everybodies ... if EA cant find a real solution almost of normal players will just leave that game and never more buy any product.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11416 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    produc3 wrote: »
    I dunno what’s wrong with my forum name. It’s a name I used a while back. My current origin is is VII-chrisP_ESF

Ahh ok.

Would you like me to change your forum ID to match?

I believe it's the "-" symbol that prevents the forum name changing
  • Pelliy
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Even Dr. Disrespect can't avoid PC cheaters. I disagree about there being ESP wallhacks and aimbots on PS4 and Xbox One. As far as I know those consoles haven't been jailbroke so no unsigned cheat software can run on them.

What do you mean even? He'd a streamer. Here's going to run into them even more so than the average person.. And yes I agree with you the guy is talking rubbish about esp hacks on console
  • Pelliy
    The ESP aimbot hack is not just a problem on PC as I have seen loads of PS4 and Xbox One Live Streamers blatantly using hacks. A PS4 player with a K/D
    371.33. They are making millions but so many viewers don't realise they are using ESP hack and think it is their skill. There is an option to hide the ESP from the streams and recordings. 90%of the multiplayer game streamers are using ESP hacks which are hidden in the stream in all the other popular online multiplayer games people are watching.

Will AMD Cloud Gaming Stop the Hacks?

He will not admit he is using the same hack. lol

Rubbish mate. You can't use those type of hacks on console. The bootloader it's locked.
  • OskooI_007
    258 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

What do you mean even? He'd a streamer. Here's going to run into them even more so than the average person.. And yes I agree with you the guy is talking rubbish about esp hacks on console

I mean nobody can avoid cheating on PC. Not even Dr. Disrespect. Cheating is PC gaming's achilles heel, and only seems to get worse with each passing year.

• Corrupt_be
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    90%of the multiplayer game streamers are using ESP hacks

The majority of streamers their skills are above average at best tbh. There are a few exceptions such as shroud for instance, but he has a history as a competitive CS player. Relaa has played Quake if I recall and he does miss shots, it just needs a keen eye to spot how quickly he corrects his aim.

DrDisRespect isn't that great of a player on PC, but he makes up for that with the persona he's created while streaming.

There are also players who have a unique playstyle they've mastered that seems weird to a lot of people.