I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• CrazyJoes
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's so bad it's not even funny anymore. one guys lastnight 300-0 like really does this game not have anti cheats
  • amkingchar
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Judging by the title I really need to agree with that because lately am really disappointed with both EA and Dice's co-operation coming with a new game call it BFV make it as selfish to our company without caring about what our customers opinion is. Even from the performance as a company Marketing side and now lets add cheating as an accessible gadget to the game, and finally call our customers uneducated because it feels good.

I mean ok 90% of the times a pc games comes out many people will try to hack/cheat it to at least get a reward that they might want or make them feel useful for once or get a "revenge" for an actually good player that spends a lot of time practicing on the game but really the only thing they succeed on doing is to ruin the whole gameplay of the game and how they do that? Well how many time you've seen a man cheating and somebody on the chat log screaming at them ? I guess every time.

And here's a saying "It's the the head of the fish that stinks the most" meaning that it almost feel that the devs are doing completely nothing on saving this game from cheaters oh (except from the bad/useless patches that they are coming out with more bugs). I can understand that its difficult to find every cheater but as a customer of EA and DICE I would really like to enjoy my game without anyone who feels offended and uses cheats to feel good. Then we could all use cheats and everything would be happy.

Even BF4 felt more legit with less cheaters and more practical methods to stop them and am saying the BF4 because that was the last original BF game .BF1 and BFV are just completely different and I think the following games will be the distraction of and the loss of the originality of BF.

• Texicon
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree. It's pathetic. No FF or anti-cheat system when BFV went live. You'd think there would be a system to catch these cheaters once it released world wide. It opened world wide alright, EA/DICE just pretty much handed cheaters a "Golden Ticket" to cheat since there's really no anti-cheat system in place. FairFight? What a joke.

ESP/Aimbot/Wallhacks/No Recoil. Great game! And these affiliated gaming companies, reporters and gaming magazines rating BFV "9/10"...LOL, yea, maybe they should research the "inside" EA gaming community on multiplayer to really get a feel of how this game actually is instead of playing single player campaign, "War Stories".

Think about it...spotting system/mechanics in this game is very underwhelming. I wouldn't be surprised if majority of the players are using ESP to compensate.

I think most of the people cheating are using ESP. They seem to know you are coming all the time. Had a level 6 guy to 110-6 last night. Then they want us to go on the web and waist out time reporting these people. Just add a cheat button to the game. Also it is a joke there is no FF or anti cheat system. Why do they rush these games out. This is going to kill game.

This is correct, it is hard for a player to accuse when the offender can just say you where suppressed and had a flashing icon. I think the way EA's anti cheat works it will never detect what is running on an end users PC...like we had back in the day. All they do is monitor statistics, so the aimbotter or ESP user just dies 4-5 times a round and goes 35-4...they do that enough and the anti cheat sees that as THAT players normal. I have seen several obvious ones, 100-2 using LMG from across the map...its the ones that aren't obvious that will never be caught with the current system.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Texicon wrote: »

This is correct, it is hard for a player to accuse when the offender can just say you where suppressed and had a flashing icon. I think the way EA's anti cheat works it will never detect what is running on an end users PC...like we had back in the day. All they do is monitor statistics, so the aimbotter or ESP user just dies 4-5 times a round and goes 35-4...they do that enough and the anti cheat sees that as THAT players normal. I have seen several obvious ones, 100-2 using LMG from across the map...its the ones that aren't obvious that will never be caught with the current system.

35-4 used to be outrageous, now it is the new norm.
  • USeR_FunThomas
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    Is there a easy way to edit video i recorded without buying a video cutting software to make the names invisible to link it here ?

i want to know if the video i have is normal controller play or cheating ?
    Is there a way to know what players use controller and have a aim assist ?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12827 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Is there a easy way to edit video i recorded without buying a video cutting software to make the names invisible to link it here ?

Pretty much every video editing is payware in some form.

I guess you could use something like vdub (virtualdub) and use the crop/pan tool and zoom in a bit so as to hide get around it where the username is not visible.

Though technically using an alternative control input isnt strictly "cheating" per'se.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I use streamable.com

Upload the video, let it get processed, then use its EDIT function to CROP the low edge up to cover the name.

100% free.
  • sHAYM4N
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So seeing as my post was locked (again I don't agree with this practice) yes its the same topic, but if the forum is flooded about it fix it, stop pushing the problem away. :(

Had a reply written out for GUNNY so I'll have to drop it here instead, and for anyone else who is blindsighted by this problem (or is getting lucky with their servers)
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    I would agree to your assumption but without seeing the so-called cheaters PC I wouldn't make that claim based off of there are some individuals whom excel & have perfect motor skills. Vision / Motor Skills / Knowledge of the game all add up in drastic manners for those whom lack in one form or another. It's exactly the same in any FPS game. Another attribute is some can afford those higher end PC's which also would be a added skill for various reasons. I encourage RSP & always have for various reasons. I / We play BF4 as friends & discourage Pro-Players from our servers so as to equalize the various attributes. As for BFV I like it on some days & dislike it on other days. As for those whom do cheat I think that's a somewhat fair assumption but I also know there are guy's out there with some higher end rig's whom also know how settings will effect their specific game play. PLAY in REGION SPECIFIC servers & play with friends instead of LONE-WOLF & you'll see a difference ( IN TIME )!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!

Sorry but I don't really buy that as an excuse. I give the benefit of the doubt on many occasions, but likewise I feel I know enough about the game mechanics myself after all these years to know when a player is using assists or not. I have played against many top level players too, and I can tell the difference. i.e zero suppresion, snipers instant headshotting whilst being barraged by LMG's and MMG's. Not only that but I was part of a game last week whereby a player on the opposing team was just teleporting around the map reviving players - no kills, huge score, but it completely ruined that game as you can imagine.

The last game I just played had a player on the opposing team with double the killcount of anyone else, his name was as a member of a huyatv - (well known chinese streaming site that by all acounts actively encourages cheating). We held the whole team off as long as we could despite his assisted kills. Last 10 seconds, V1 rocket from him on the last objective - from his assisted score, and game over. Similar situation in another game a couple of days ago too with a player from douyoutv. Both on european servers & both of these players also had high pings of 100-15 which would have seriously affected them as so called pro players.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    I would agree to your assumption but without seeing the so-called cheaters PC I wouldn't make that claim based off of there are some individuals whom excel & have perfect motor skills.

And since you did not see it yourself, it doesn't exist.

I just ate lunch, I am not hungry. Therefore world hunger does not exist.

https://streamable.com/aeslh
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA will not ban players using cheats because of Origin Access Premier monthly payments. The players using cheats know this and probably use a new Origin Access Premier monthly account just for BF5 just in case they do get banned then they will not lose the other games they have paid for in the past.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    By the numbers: Some small collections

From some non-known site, provided by a "fast man."

The number of unique users who downloaded a BFV training program release 1.2: 1486
    The number of unique users who downloaded a BFV training program release 1.1: 2087
    The number of unique users who downloaded a BFV training program release 1.0: 388

From some non-known site, provided by a "man whose name sounds like a young horse."
    The number of unique users who downloaded a basic "hack" program 1.2: 652
    The number of unique users who downloaded a basic ESP program version 1.1:1086

From some non-known site, provided by a dude with a name from eastern europe.
    The number of unique users who downloaded a no-recoil script:4349

From some non-known site, provide by a dude with a name that sounds like, "06."
    The number of unique users who downloaded a public ESP program:374

• Red_Label_Scotch
    edited January 16

Is there a #lmao icon, or a #lolyouranticheatsucks icon?
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    EA allowed cheaters to be caught cheating two times in Battlfield 1. Ask any mod here about it. They know. People were using it to wipe their stats it was so well known about. People even complained when it was taking too long to get banned. They no longer ban cheaters unless they also break the harassment portion of the TOS and even then only in severe cases.

That's the part you are being lied to about. There is no cheat protection in this game. None. Fair-Fight is not a cheat protection system. Tricky lie there. Punk-buster was referred to as a "money shredder" before the current system that is in place.

A cheater's money is just as green as yours and EA knows it. They go to great lengths to hide how bad the cheating situation is and stifle customer complaints -because it makes them money. A lot of money. Cheaters buy the $80 deluxe edition and a bunch of whatever digital garbage EA has to sling. Cheaters buy $100 origin subs. Cheaters prosper and so does EA.

EA has made a science of cheating ten year old kids out of their lunch money, they don't care about cheating.

They care about you shutting up about it. It's their number one mission. Just shut up.

• Mc_TheRipper
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    I would agree to your assumption but without seeing the so-called cheaters PC I wouldn't make that claim based off of there are some individuals whom excel & have perfect motor skills.

Man that video is insane, imagine this guy playing a whole round...
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    What do Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, my last comment about EA's official three strike system for cheating in BF1, and BFV's cheat protection all have in common.

You only get three tries, so be careful and really think about it.
  • Red_Label_Scotch

Just on January 5, he played 28 rounds. He has played a total of 364 rounds.

So, in 364 rounds, all on 64 (32 vs 32) servers, he came into contact with a lot of players...And ruined both the losing team's games, as well as the winning team's games, in the sense that they both did not have a....YOU GOT IT, fair fight.

How many unique players do you guys think he came into contact with, during his 364 rounds, on those 64 (32 vs 32) player servers?
  • Red_Label_Scotch

https://streamable.com/ox463

https://streamable.com/hy0pv

https://streamable.com/m0u98

https://streamable.com/mr2vl

https://streamable.com/1xqqz
  • nikon56
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

try Davinci Resolve, it's currently beta so it's free, and it's great and powerfull
  • nikon56
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA will not ban players using cheats because of Origin Access Premier monthly payments. The players using cheats know this and probably use a new Origin Access Premier monthly account just for BF5 just in case they do get banned then they will not lose the other games they have paid for in the past.

well, they could ban the credit card / paypal account associated with such accounts.......not everyone has several credit card (wich are required to create paypal accounts)
  • OskooI_007
    707 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think EA's manual review system can keep up. BattlEye was banning 1 million cheaters a month. Imagine EA trying to manually review that many accounts per month. Not going to happen.

This is probably why it's taking months to ban a single cheater. EA is probably swamped with reported players and can't keep up.
This discussion has been closed.