I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    3rd biggest thread over at reddit right now! So fun to watch some of the 'i never seen a hack" trolls trying. Finally people on Reddit forum is so fed up that there is not enough cheaters to downvote the thread.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aglxs7/dice_you_really_need_to_do_something_about_the/?utm_source=reddit-android
    Post edited by TapperSweden on
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    3rd biggest thread over at reddit right now! So fun to watch some of the 'i never seen a hack" trolls trying. Finally people on Reddit forum is so feed up that there is not enough cheaters to downvote the thread.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aglxs7/dice_you_really_need_to_do_something_about_the/?utm_source=reddit-android

OMG, they're naming and shaming! Somebody do something!

The Horror. The Horror.

EA treats their customers the same way American politicians treat their constituents. Especially when it comes to the rampant cheating. It's like they read from the exact same playbook.
  • PvtBlackdog
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, i've become a huge fan of Jackfrags, Westie and Ravic lately, I love watching their channels and hope to learn something apart from the pure entertainment that these 'Gods of FPS' show. To call them (or even imply) cheats insults me...They set a playing standard that I for one hope to be able to achieve in my game, but alas, I'll never be anywhere near that level as long as my **** points to the ground.

So if they set up a high def camera at their keyboards and recorded exactly what they see and streamed it to us so we can see what they see, would it finally put the hackusations to bed?

We must lobby them to do this! So we who look up to them know that all these slanderous, nasty snide innuendo's can be finally be put to bed and they can show you all how good they really are!

I know I would like to see it! But they won't do it.... We know why :)
  • TFBisquit
    1522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was about a certain video of him that raised suspicion. Is it proof? No. But it looked bad.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, let's deflect and have a discussion about whether jakfrags cheats. For 15 pages.

Yeah, that would be good.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    I don't think EA's manual review system can keep up. BattlEye was banning 1 million cheaters a month. Imagine EA trying to manually review that many accounts per month. Not going to happen.

This is probably why it's taking months to ban a single cheater. EA is probably swamped with reported players and can't keep up.

They don't just do manual reviews. Fairfight automatically collates statistics and flags players with highly unusual activity. Remember they have data on what the habits of non cheating players are. Some might be better than others but that doesn't mean they can see enemies in buildings 100m away. So if a cheat using esp was consistently making unusual kills this would be a flag. I've read on some cheat forums that if the cheat overlay dissapears that means the account has been flagged for suspicious activity. If PUBG can ban 13 million accounts then EA should be able to clean this game up. There really can be no excuses except for them being cheap(cost cutting on anti cheat efforts)This is a company with around $1.5 billion turnover annually. No excuses for this level of cheating going unanswered
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The latest hack. Revive from anywhere.

https://streamable.com/i0156
  • TFBisquit
    1522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about no killcam or is that a bug/intentional.
    Had this several times now from persons I actually did wanted to see where and how they saw me.
  • Mc_TheRipper
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

OMG this is not only annoying af but gamebreaking... Seriously insane.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

This is hilarious. Does it revive them where they died, or does it transport them to the hacker?
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

OMG this is not only annoying af but gamebreaking... Seriously insane.

You should look at the latest hacks available for Rainbow Six Siege then ...
  • 1stKyser
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    more evidence [video removed]
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    1stKyser wrote: »
    more evidence [video removed]

Yeah, he was walk hacking and esp'ing hardcore. That is very obvious. Why would he be able to shoot through a concrete barrier? You can't blow that hanger. Still, fact stands. He was obviously cheating.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12846 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @1stKyser

Submit that video in the report, not here on the forum as that is name and shame
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »

The moral of the story is; there's a whole lot of cheating in BF5, the likes of which I've never seen in any previous BF game. EA/Dice doesn't seem to care. They certainly won't talk about it. And our Savior Ban Wave has yet to have a second coming.

If you do the math on savior ban waves, 12000 of 30000 ban waves (approximately 1%) will catch hackers.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    We didn't saw a cheater since start of BF5.
    People call for cheat when they see high score, with low death, which means nothing.

Ever tried the spectator mode mate? You'll see... and it's not only about the "high" score cause i saw many superlowskilled player in spectator mode with normal K/D and points and meanwhile they were cheating with ESP/damage modifier.

I love it when they (zoom in / aim down sight) on a wall, realize they can't fire on it, then go around right to the target.
  • Hybride_F1
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks legit to me :)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    People call for cheat when they see high score, with low death, which means nothing.

That settles it for me! Time to close this thread.
  • tqwan0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    See this video for real cheating in BFV

[I named and shamed, Thus video is now removed]
  • SeismoMarine
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That settles it for me! Time to close this thread.

Time to ban people like you!
This discussion has been closed.