I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Pelliy
    1666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 if it was that simple for you to find his name, I can't believe his platoon hasn't found it. Maybe they endorse it and/or do it too. Might want to look at the full roster.

• MachoFantast1c0
    1734 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    [Trolling / baiting]

@LOLGotYerTags I'm sorry, I was trying to be funny. Though I did carry Tyrone yesterday on Arras Squad Conquest, usually it's the other way around :wink:.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1734 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    @MachoFantast1c0 if it was that simple for you to find his name, I can't believe his platoon hasn't found it. Maybe they endorse it and/or do it too. Might want to look at the full roster.

That's surely a possibility, looking the other way is always easier. Though his mates were being carried hard, so I don't think it's necessarily widely spread in that group.
  • vTOMKATv
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice/EA needs to get their **** together and do something about these hackers. The game is almost unplayable and will be dead in a month if something isn't done. Some of the hackers are even admitting it and laughing about it in game because they know there are no repercusions. one guys name today is 15daysnoban. He changes it everyday. Sad that the creators of the game make their money and don't care afterward.
  • Bryjo3
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Put Battleeye or EasyAntiCheat in the game. Preferably both. They don't listen or care about this thread so it doesn't matter. You need aggressive INVASIVE anticheat. It needs to scan all running processes on everyone's computer. We need to have phone authentication to stop people from making new accounts over and over.
  • lI_BIG_DADDY_lI
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope everyone keeps posting about the cheater problem until something radical is done about the huge amount of cheaters in BF V

Wake up!

With your lack of Anti-Cheat and severe punishment = You show everyone that you approve of hacking!

It really disgusts me now - I have never seen so bad cheating and so many cheaters in one game and yet such a lack of Anti-Cheat.

What are you doing?

BF 1 was already infested with cheaters and yet you release BF 5 with:

1) hardly any Anti-Cheat!
    2) No private servers with Admins
    3) Absolutely no information about what you are going to do to prevent the hackers from stealing MY money and MY gaming experience.
    4) Protecting cheaters from Name and Shame (...what a joke)

You are killing this game on PC yourself and at this point I really hope you get as you deserve.
  • TapperSweden
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    I ran into a subtle aimbotter/scripter yesterday on Frontlines. He ran the Gewehr 1-5, and was pulling off top tier kill totals and impressive multikills. Nothing humanly impossible, but it felt suspicious considering the circumstances. He wasn't blatant about it, and I managed to kill him a few times on 1v1 faceoffs.

However, upon googling him, I found a hit on a BF1 cheating site asking for help on an AHK aimbot script he had downloaded. He was being clever, having modified his username by adding one character in a way that doesn't change the pronunciation. However, the cheat author responded to him and addressed him by typing the name, but accidentally dropped that extraneous character, so Google matched him nicely.

Upon expecting his stats, it shows that he is running the Gewehr 1-5 practically exclusively. So I'm convinced he is again using either an AHK aim-enhancing script, or a full-blown cheat with a soft aimbot. He was running in a full platoon squad, probably getting admired for scoring triple the kills they get. Considering it was Devastation, he probably has chams as well to aid in picking out targets. I don't think he had wallhacks, since I was able to ambush him a couple of times (his squad always went to the same D flank from C).

This reminds of a cheater I encountered in BF1. He would come into many twitch channels that I watch and some that I use to moderate. He didn't change his twitch name to match his origin id but mentioned that was x (which sounded similar to a name I came across that was suspicious). This guy was getting me with headshot martini henry sniper all the time. Leading shots with it and headshotting me. Anyway, I googled his twitch name and found his username on a cheat site with one missing letter or number . No posts but the site shows when someone has downloaded something from the site.

He came back later and I asked if he was so and so and he said Yes, that was him but that account was banned and he was now clean. Clearly a lie as that account had been banned for months and again, the site shows when you downloaded cheats. He streamed one time and had damage mods for 1903 on the new account he said was "clean" . sweetspotting people inside 100m. My buddy and I went into an empty lobby to try to re-enact the shots he was taking to see if they were one hit kills and they definitely weren't

Even today, I still see him around BF twitch. Saw him on relaaa's channel not too long ago. Hint: this guy always ask if someones a professional gamer.

I sincerely think this guy is mentally deficient because he would show up to the channels and ask the same questions to the same people over and over again.

All cheaters are mentally deficient, so i dont doubt that conclusion.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    When you jump on a larger youtubers video to ask them to talk about cheaters and comments instantly say get gud or I've only seen 1. This community is a lost cause / blind.

We see that type of behavior in this very thread, too.
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know how people see this thread as, "complain since you lost." I question some players greatly, when they're across the map and insta shoot me when I come around a corner. Then you have the ones that intentionally smoke and shoot through it. I mean, it's obvious some are ESPing to hell and back. Then you have a team that is swaying back and fourth shooting perfect. I'm running into full medic teams that are shooting across the maps perfect. I've played a medic... Sorry for those that like them, but their weapons suck long range. Yet I have a medic shooting me from far distance.

The one thing I don't get, most of these teams don't hit the head. It's like they're constantly chest shooting or something? I aim for the head, and hope for the best. These guys, they're constantly hitting the chest. Yet it's almost an insta kill because they're shooting me, in the chest without missing, from across the map. Some things just look too suspecious.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10788 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    [Trolling / baiting]

@LOLGotYerTags I'm sorry, I was trying to be funny. Though I did carry Tyrone yesterday on Arras Squad Conquest, usually it's the other way around :wink:.

All cool brotha.

Had to edit it though as it veeeerrryyyyy easily could have been viewed as such.
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    285 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    EU servers, operations round 1 in Narvik. Recorded few minutes ago. FF is a garbage of an anti-cheat. I find one or two cheaters (at least) in every EU servers i play.

• TyroneLoyd
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like a certain reddit thread is picking up steam. A streamer just got banned and is blaming a youtube video for him being banned even though he was being tracked well before. lol hopefully this is wave commencing.
  • EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    EU servers, operations round 1 in Narvik. Recorded few minutes ago. FF is a garbage of an anti-cheat. I find one or two cheaters (at least) in every EU servers i play.

You have to cover the names! Even if they're teamates, squad members, the cheater themselves. Please cover the names! I, in a screwed up sense, like watching these, but also reporting them. Please cover up the names and this will get to DICE/EA faster!

Edit: You can't tell they're wallhacking, but I assume they most likely have the ability to do it. Still easily reportable and bannable.
  • Pelliy
    1666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like a certain reddit thread is picking up steam. A streamer just got banned and is blaming a youtube video for him being banned even though he was being tracked well before. lol hopefully this is wave commencing.

As per dan mitre, they update the anti chest every update which I suspected but hopefully they start dropping like flies. Please pm the name of this streamer. LoL I wanna see this. Is he well known?
  • TFBisquit
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem with this game is that you can't differentiate between legit and esp players. Sometimes you're just seen by someone, even though you think it's impossible. But those wallers just always know where you are. It's confusing and chases players away.
    So unless FF can detect such hacks, I don't see the users banned quickly.
    Btw, I notice it also in EU servers. Many times it feels off, then I quickly find another server and it's a difference of night and day.
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    285 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Max rank (lvl 50) cheater insta-killing everyone as they jump out of the plane with an aimbot. You would think he would be a perfect candidate for an auto-ban... Except Fairfight apparently doesn't auto-ban anyone.

Which means DICE manually reviews suspected cheaters before issuing a ban. Which means DICE is swamped with manual reviews which is why it takes so long to ban cheaters. Which means their anti-cheat is slow and inefficient.

Which means as the number if cheaters increases, DICE's anti-cheat efficiency decreases. Becoming slower and slower.

GG Fairfight. GG DICE's cost saving in-house anti-cheat.

What I find appalling is smaller studios play for industry standard anti-cheat services such as BattlEye and Easy Anti-cheat. Yet an industry giant like EA refuses to spend any money on it.

It appears the higher ups at EA don't consider investing in industry standard anti-cheat services to be a good return on investment.

Either way, bring on next gen consoles and add native mouse support. I'm done with all this PC cheating non-sense.

A friend of mine met the same dude in another server. He (the cheater) went 163-0 in Rotterdam
  • D5RAT
    1973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    just seen a post on reddit showing a vid of a guy rage hacking with aimbot . He was 2nd on his team but the real worrying thing was he was level 50 ??? Where is the anti cheat ? Fairfight was never great but never this bad on BF1
  • Pelliy

NVM. I see the thread. Buddy got caught lol

Screenshot_2019-01-18-16-58-42.png