I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    12863 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ohhhhhhh... Ya I was just reading through that thread but the guy removed his video from twitch so I couldn't watch it back and see what he was doing.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Ohhhhhhh... Ya I was just reading through that thread but the guy removed his video from twitch so I couldn't watch it back and see what he was doing.

Someone posted the video on the thread. He was using the lod "cheat" thats been going around for awhile. Either way bannable offense
  • OskooI_007
    717 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    You can stop wasting your time recording videos.

Braddock512
    Community Manager
    36 points
    ·
    3 hours ago
    I'm sorry you feel that way, but as I repeatedly stated, the action of the anti-cheat team isn't based on videos from Spectator mode. They use their own tools. Your point that Spectator can be unreliable is exactly WHY they don't rely on it to determine if someone is cheating.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aheem6/i_was_banned_because_of_a_video/

I suspected as much.

• Sk1lld
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

Someone posted the video on the thread. He was using the xxx "cheat" thats been going around for awhile. Either way bannable offense

Bingo, we have a winner.

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sk1lld wrote: »

Someone posted the video on the thread. He was using the xxx "cheat" thats been going around for awhile. Either way bannable offense

Bingo, we have a winner.

Or a total (expletive present participle used as an adjective) loser.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    You can stop wasting your time recording videos.

Braddock512
    Community Manager
    36 points
    ·
    3 hours ago
    I'm sorry you feel that way, but as I repeatedly stated, the action of the anti-cheat team isn't based on videos from Spectator mode. They use their own tools. Your point that Spectator can be unreliable is exactly WHY they don't rely on it to determine if someone is cheating.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aheem6/i_was_banned_because_of_a_video/

I suspected as much.

I asked @Braddock512 directly what the purpose of the report function is. He hasn't answered yet.

• Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    I can't imagine how Dice stops that exploit when most everyone knows what it is and how to use it. It works in CSGO, Overwatch, escape from tarkov, quake champions, etc. so if Dice can prevent/ban it, they'll be miracle workers. I had no idea it was a thing until a couple of days ago when youtube put a video of someone using it in my feed. My guess is that anything that would be able to determine if a system was in that state would quite intrusive, if it's even possible. It might drive Nvidia sales though.. go team green!

I just watched a vod of a guy getting banned, and the game kicked him and told him it was a FF ban.. so now that's one question I had that's been answered. FF is definitely active in BF5.

When the dude got banned, he said "what? did I finally get banned?" followed by maniacal laughter.

It's just nail after nail in the PC FPS game coffin. That exploit is game breaking IMO.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Someone posted the video on the thread. He was using the lod "cheat" thats been going around for awhile. Either way bannable offense

I guess this puts the "fairfight isn't on" posts to rest.
  • STOPchris
    498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is REALLY bad with cheaters right now. What a terrible POS EA is.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like how the guy made it sound like he was just banned off the video where he was banned the actual day it happened.(January 12th) :D

So he's been banned literally for a week and raises it when the video was just published today.

He tried to take his opportunity to ride the trending reddit cheating thread to plead his case. GTAB.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2027 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yeah that's the reason Merson was able to state, but as I said, the guy was wallhacking his **** off. I'm guessing that the aimbot stuff was used reservedly to enhance his multikill ability in hot situations. There are a few good comments dissecting this on that thread.

The clip of the live ban is just too much: "Did I get banned for cheating finally?!"

• Pelliy

Yeah that's the reason Merson was able to state, but as I said, the guy was wallhacking his **** off. I'm guessing that the aimbot stuff was used reservedly to enhance his multikill ability in hot situations. There are a few good comments dissecting this on that thread.

The clip of the live ban is just too much: "Did I get banned for cheating finally?!"

They said they had plenty data and the reports triggered that he should be watched. The guy has a high KPM in bf1 almost 4 kills per min. Professionals don't even have that. the guy was a cheat and he knew he was a cheat. That's why he reacted that way.
  • Pelliy
    His Channel was also removed. :D
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    In the meantime, the headlines read:

"DICE and FAIRFIGHT unsure where there could be evidence of hacking."

https://ibb.co/xhmYGrH
  • daRkshaDo34
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you suspect a cheater, look for the name in Origin.

If you see an account that looks like this, then it most likely being used as a generic account at an internet cafe.

99% of the people I suspect are cheating are coming from accounts like this.

Besides, they have every origin game listed in the account - and what normal player can have every game?

RBCIDEW.jpg
  • ZANITETA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    did DICE gonna do something about cheating in our game or may be we should also use cheat in this game too so may be DICE will did something ?
  • AntiFox08
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, i've become a huge fan of Jackfrags, Westie and Ravic lately, I love watching their channels and hope to learn something apart from the pure entertainment that these 'Gods of FPS' show. To call them (or even imply) cheats insults me...They set a playing standard that I for one hope to be able to achieve in my game, but alas, I'll never be anywhere near that level as long as my **** points to the ground.

So if they set up a high def camera at their keyboards and recorded exactly what they see and streamed it to us so we can see what they see, would it finally put the hackusations to bed?

We must lobby them to do this! So we who look up to them know that all these slanderous, nasty snide innuendo's can be finally be put to bed and they can show you all how good they really are!

I know I would like to see it! But they won't do it.... We know why :)

I don't think Ravic cheats, but I heavily suspected him one time. I was in a match against him and anytime I spawned on G of Hamada to hop in the AA gun, he'd snipe me out of it with Minengeschoss rounds well outside of the airburst's range, and he'd do it before I even had control of the AA gun. Sometimes I would hop in and out of the gun, hide by a nearby trailer, and I'd see a barrage of Minengeschoss rounds hit the AA gun less than 5 seconds later. Someone in this thread alleged he was in that same match and someone on their team was using a 3D spot hack to mark our team at all times.

Btw, when it comes to script UI's shutting off, that's not to say you've been flagged and have to go legit or else. I've seen my share of script kiddies across multiple titles. Out of curiosity (and spare time while working nights in a jail), I've watched videos and advertisements of some subscription based sites that can detect when FF is taking a screenshot and will disable their ui automatically, then turn it right back on after the screenshot is taken. FF only appears to screenshot if you're getting obscene multi-kills, tracking players through walls, etc. Some people taught themselves not to be so obvious, in that when they see a lone wolf going to capture an objective, they won't put their crosshair over the box or character's "bones", but will follow that person, get the kill, and come out relatively looking legit. Some will also corner camp and kill peakers without putting their crosshair on the wall the enemy is peaking from.
  • DaHenner
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ZANITETA wrote: »
    did DICE gonna do something about cheating in our game or may be we should also use cheat in this game too so may be DICE will did something ?

I think I know what you mean but: The day I think about cheating myself I will stop playing online games.
    BFV is my last online game so far and I am afraid it will be the last one forever (and last EA game as well).
    And btw. Console games are a no-go for me.
  • Lelketlen_Califa
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1 cheat -> so easy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=305&v=5HZSfjcTO3M)
    Destroy 100 games
    need hardware banners (PUG system)
    high killing should only draw against each other for match making. profile K / D rate match making system NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you suspect a cheater, look for the name in Origin.

If you see an account that looks like this, then it most likely being used as a generic account at an internet cafe.

99% of the people I suspect are cheating are coming from accounts like this.

Besides, they have every origin game listed in the account - and what normal player can have every game?

RBCIDEW.jpg

I've seen this also when trying to report cheats. As well as having every game this one guy didn't have a single achievement is any of the games. I thought they were probably hacked accounts.
This discussion has been closed.