Can We Get Changeable Scope Crosshairs?

Sixclicks
5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
I'm honestly not a fan of the scope crosshair for the 3x scopes on the Enfield or G95 rifles. I don't like the thicker vertical bar nor the fact that your point of aim is not the crossing point of the vertical and horizontal bars, but rather the tip of the point that extends above the horizontal bar as marked by the red line in the screenshot below:

scope-point-of-aim.png

Edit: You can't even see the body of the guy I'm aiming at in the above screenshot because of how thick the vertical bar is. There's actually an enemy sniper under it.

I would much rather be able to use a crosshair like the 3x scope on the ZH-29 has. Each line is thin and precise as shown below:

ZH-29-3x.png

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, id like crosshair options for all sights

Yeah, I'd like it for all sights too. Not just the 3x scopes on the Enfield and G95. They're just my example.
  • GP-Caliber
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i would love this aswel. the krag scope is so much better than the enfield alltho I like the enfield better.
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 Same for all sights really (6x, Nidar, ...).
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for this idea, really don't like the scope on the enfield at all.
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 at least give us 8x zoom because SMGs and MGs are the new snipers in this game
  • ElWikster
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 Could we also get zoom options like in BF1
  • l_water_l
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, I absolutely hate that reticule. BF1 had it right by letting you choose your own. +1
  • bran1986
    5482 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I don't like the 3x on the Gewher 43 either. You should be able to change it.
  • motojdr6
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump.
  • DingoKillr
    3420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    That is 1 of the few things BF1 did right.

It is really annoy I can't get the zoom and reticle to match in BFV.
    Post edited by DingoKillr on
  • IIBLASKII
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm with you !
  • KAPLANGIRAN
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And what about 10x Scope?
  • Sixclicks
    Adjustable magnification, similar to BF1's, would be nice to have back too. I don't see why they had to simplify the sights so much from BF1 to BFV.
  • Exnetic
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, I would like to change crosshairs, I don’t like the crosshairs that is whit out aiming as well I want to change them to a dot or not moving when I walk/run