Problem with Battlefield Hardline weapon purchasing

TheLastVenom
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey.

I have recently preordered BF1 for all the excitement I am pented up for release and, as part of the purchase, I have been entitled a month's worth of EA Access and I've installed Battlefield Hardline, and DLC, to try out.

I went into Customize and noticed that the P90 was freely available for the criminals and that I had $ 100,000 to spend.

When I tried to buy the weapon, and Repair Tool, it came up, after the confirmation, and error stating that it cannot purchase the weapon for some reason.

I really adore the P90 and it has never failed me in the previous two sequels. Is this a problem with EA Access or an error in general?

ChmQLjl.png

Comments

• ITzRage999
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here try restarting the console and the game.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well it looks like you already have the P90 in your loadout so I have to assume it is no longer an issue?
  • TheLastVenom
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    found out that i had to directly unlock something before even going to buy it, which i did.