Weekly BF

Flaming Onion Round?

GENERALONGDONG
404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Does this actually work for anyone else or does it not do much at all? I can set things on the ground on fire with it like bushes etc, but the gimmick behind it is it's supposed to keep damaging whatever it hits for a while. So far when using it against planes it just seems to score single hits for the most part?

Comments

• l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you hit the pilot you can set them on fire and kill them, theoretically at least. In practice you will maybe land one hit on the pilot and get them to ~50 health which will regen 10 seconds later. Its not all that good.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    If you hit the pilot you can set them on fire and kill them, theoretically at least. In practice you will maybe land one hit on the pilot and get them to ~50 health which will regen 10 seconds later. Its not all that good.

I expected it to put parts of the plane on fire, the odd time i hear it hit a few times and that's it. Bit underwhelming :(
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It actually feels to me like it's doing less damage.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    It actually feels to me like it's doing less damage.

Same here, seems slower firing as well, not sure how its an upgrade at all. Unless its not working as intended, which wouldn't be shocking.