PC Player looking a competitive platoon

SirToph21
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi, I currently play on pc and am looking for a competitive platoon who play and scrim regularly. I'm still in my early days of bfv but have been playing battlefield since bf1942 so am veteran of the game and will only keep improving in the coming weeks.

Comments

• General_Snake
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting a group together for BFV, Sent you a friend request.
  • TrunkzJr
    865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirToph21 wrote: »
    Hi, I currently play on pc and am looking for a competitive platoon who play and scrim regularly. I'm still in my early days of bfv but have been playing battlefield since bf1942 so am veteran of the game and will only keep improving in the coming weeks.

united-we-stand-logo_BF1_size.png

More than welcome to play with us SirToph, if you don't mind using Teamspeak we have a ton of BFV players on every night (plus side is Teamspeak 5 is coming out shortly which will make it better than discord feature wise), we are a very friendly community no need to join you can play with us first and if you enjoy the group you are more than welcome to apply to become a member :) We've been playing Battlefield since 1942 as well, and were just thinking of getting into competitive as we have so many players and some highly skilled ones so if you are interested we'd glad to have you join up for it.

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
    🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
    ⏬ Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here
    500px.png
  • Donaramu
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

After BFH and BF1, I am really hoping BF5 has solid competitive. United World Gamers doesn't recruit based on skill, but if you're a good player, that doesn't hurt. United World Gamers are highly interested in getting back into comp for BF5. Given we were founded in 2003, we're not huge. But we have some of the most mature, yet fun people you'd ever have the chance to game with. I'll send you a friend request

Recruitment post https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164334/united-world-gamers-uwg-recruiting-18-est-2003-na-eu-pc#latest

Teamspeak: UnitedWorldGamers.typefrag.com

• SkippyXLowe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TrunkzJr wrote: »

united-we-stand-logo_BF1_size.png

More than welcome to play with us SirToph, if you don't mind using Teamspeak we have a ton of BFV players on every night (plus side is Teamspeak 5 is coming out shortly which will make it better than discord feature wise), we are a very friendly community no need to join you can play with us first and if you enjoy the group you are more than welcome to apply to become a member :) We've been playing Battlefield since 1942 as well, and were just thinking of getting into competitive as we have so many players and some highly skilled ones so if you are interested we'd glad to have you join up for it.

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
    🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
    ⏬ Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here
    500px.png

Out o curiosity, where are the main bulk of your players based, as i am looking for a mainly European community (due to time zones and server pings.