Kill log

EdwinSpangler
1770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Id personally like to be able to blatantly know who killed me and who im killing. Right now I have no clue..

Comments

• UsainskiSemperFi
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    No, it's fine as it is now.
  • Sirouss
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personal Kill feed should be who damaged you with what and how much.
  • tokiopewpew
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Isnt there an option in the gameplay settings for that? Just enable it
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    PewPew wrote: »
    Isnt there an option in the gameplay settings for that? Just enable it

Yes there are settings for it.

-CB
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have to enable the kill log in your settings. It's off by default. I set it to show both the name of the weapon and the graphic of the weapon in the kill feed. I also set it to only show the kill log for nearby kills so that I know what players are dying/killing around me.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sirouss wrote: »
    Personal Kill feed should be who damaged you with what and how much.

Yea, this added to the system that bf1 has when you kill or get killed.. Not the "kill log" in the top right corner.. The pop-up one...