Some small issues in the Statistics screens.

MONEYPYR0
828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Just some small issues with parts of the Statistics screens in thr Profile menu.

1. The P08 doesn't have it's description. Instead it says "ID_P_WDSEC_P08"

2. Campaign unlocked melee weapons do not show up in the melee section. Solviegs knife is my main melee weapon, but I'm unable to see my kills with it because it isn't in the menu.

3. There are 2 Bandages in the gadget section.

[EDIT]

4. The Pakwagen and T48 GMC have no descriptions, just the full name of thr vehicle. Also, I think the stats for both are broken, as they say I only have 1 minute in each (I definitely have more), and only have 1 and 5 kills in each (I also definitely have more than that).

Just a few small things I noticed goimg through my stats.

Comments

• MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Couple more missing/weird things.

5. Throwing Knives don't show up in the weapons stats screen. I'd love to knkw how many kills I've been getting with them.

6. Not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight, but why is the RSC listed under "Rifles", while the Model 8 is listed as a "Self Loading Rifle", when both are SLRs?