Bugs, bugs, bugs, a buggy MP game

j232211V7
83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have never seen a game with so many bugs, not even Battlefront2 on release also from DICE. Squad System is half baked, sometimes you can respawn, sometimes you simply cannot, have to go to menu deploy overview to join a team mate. Sometimes when I am getting Revive and if player is unable to complete process, I get into the limbo, unable to respawn/die, just can see other people moving around, stuck until game mode ends. Sometimes when I respawn, cannot use any guns, just got the 3rd person view and can just move around until I get killed. Sometimes when playing in a teamsquad with 3 friends and one of them cannot join because of the bug and someone else attempts to join that person, they would the stuck at loading screen and had to restart BFV application. Sometimes at the end of the match player is unable to see the screen of the scoreboard, just skip that screen and moves to the next. You will have to go to the menu and start a new game to fix that.

Comments

• Morymic
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've put in 30 hours and I've had a total of 3 bugs, and only one caused a major issue.

Sounds like a problem on your end.
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Morymic wrote: »
    I've put in 30 hours and I've had a total of 3 bugs, and only one caused a major issue.

Sounds like a problem on your end.

All 4 of us with a problem? Not feasible. We are on PS4 platform, we all have PS4 pro with SSD drives and 1000 Mbps fiber optic internet connection using LAN connections, we have less than 20ms ping time.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I definitely agree, it's pretty buggy at the moment. Sometimes, pressing the button to elongate from bleeding out simply refuses to work. Semi-auto weapons just refuse to fire even when depressing the trigger. Crashes when quitting the game and selecting the Armory right afterwards. Not being to spawn it at all. Black screens. It's messy.
  • Morymic
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must be a console thing.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must be a console thing.

It's a DICE thing.
  • j232211V7
    Must be a console thing.

It's a DICE thing.

Agree 100%. We already went into this with Battlefront 2, it took almost 6 months to fix main issues. Hope with my new favorite Battlefield V game, won’t take more than 2 months to address and fix broken features.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    j232211V7 wrote: »
    Must be a console thing.

It's a DICE thing.

Agree 100%. We already went into this with Battlefront 2, it took almost 6 months to fix main issues. Hope with my new favorite Battlefield V game, won’t take more than 2 months to address and fix broken features.

Maybe it's because of the Holidays and I'm sure people have Vacations to take after development. I'm going to give them a break for November and December.

• ProAssassin2003
    j232211V7 wrote: »
    Must be a console thing.

It's a DICE thing.

Maybe it's because of the Holidays and I'm sure people have Vacations to take after development. I'm going to give them a break for November and December.

But game breaking bugs like Infinite loading screens at least stop by the office and fix it. Lol