Practice Range Questions/Thoughts

MONEYPYR0
828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just a thought, but do you guys think we'll be able to do things in the Practice Range such as being able to respec Specializations, and customize our chsracters? I think the first bit is a must have, allowing us to try out all different Specialization options, and see how they all work. My second point is far less consequential, but I think it would be a nice addition. Also, I can't wait to see how other players can come into the Practice Range. My hope is that you and friends can privately go into the PR, and work out tactics together. Anyways, thoughts guys?

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to it,going to do some formation flying for video clips.oh and i hope we can on your first points.
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hope there's a flying range. It's one area of BF series I never bothered much with.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to it,going to do some formation flying for video clips.oh and i hope we can on your first points.

A flying formation video sounds like it'd be pretty cool to see!
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Hope there's a flying range. It's one area of BF series I never bothered much with.

BF4 allowed you to pilot jets and helicopters, so I imagine BFV will let you too. I've always been a pretty good pilot, but it's always nice to have some practice.