BFV Companion App

Welshy_Jim1986
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys I was wondering when the app will be updated with BFV being added to it. Thanks. James.

Comments

• Snyperi
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Id also love to know when a BFV update is due 🙏 or even if one is coming? If not can delete the app 👍
  • prb18
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes! I'm also very curious. Are there some expectations about it?
  • STABLEYES
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please DICE. Add BFV to Companion or Battlelog or make a new equivalent app for this. We'd like to make new emblems, check detailed stats, battle reports, etc. Also, more of a minor thing, why is there no ribbons section in the Awards category in-game?
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STABLEYES wrote: »
    Please DICE. Add BFV to Companion or Battlelog or make a new equivalent app for this. We'd like to make new emblems, check detailed stats, battle reports, etc. Also, more of a minor thing, why is there no ribbons section in the Awards category in-game?

i agree
  • EmperorBungee
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 Please update the app.

And/or implement possibility to assign new missions without having to go back to main menu.
    This could also be easily solved by implementing BFV to the companion app.
  • TiltedGhost
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So far, I havn't found one response to this topic forum wide. Part of what has brought me to return to the BF series has been the ability to track stats, view goals, change kits etc. Can we please hear from you?